[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time I try hard to be funny to a girl, I just come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463771493264.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1463771493264.jpg
153 KB, 1080x1349
>tfw every time I try hard to be funny to a girl, I just come off as disgusting

Guys, how do I pull this off? I always hear girls like 'funny' guys. So I try saying the same jokes I say around my male buddies, usually slightly offensive jokes, may involve something about poop or piss, or racism or rape or whatnot. Girls instantly find me disgusting instead of funny.

How can I get these whores to think I'm funny?
>>
You and your friends sound like trash
>>
Are you ugly or poor? Then you can't be funny. Only creepy
>>
>>29417040
Surely you don't have to be told that women aren't fans of rape jokes
>>
>>29417061
Why? Cause we say jokes?

>>29417081
average looking. parents are rich.
>>
>>29417040
memorize the main topics that they talk about, then make some jokes out of them.
I know your feel man. I'm a master of racist, rape, offensive jokes but nothing else
>>
>copying other people's jokes
what women find disgusting in you is that you aren't acting naturally yourself (inb4 hurr durr jus b urself)
also stop thinking about doing this and that for women it doesn't make any sense at all
>>
Poop and piss, racism jokes, rape jokes, sorry brush but the first two won't work and the last two have to be at the right time,
>>
>>29417040
yfw she retired

i dont have since i dont know this cunt
>>
Well try to do clean sets and learn how to read your audience. There's a difference between the shock unexpected thats fucked up humor that gets old quick and genuine wit. Also the jokes you tell your friends won't hit with strangers because you don't know them like that. whenever someone tries to act like my friend with the jokes i just want to fight to be honest
>>
Anyone else have problems with people not 'getting' your humor? Like... I always make these half-ironic cringy shitposty jokes that are HILARIOUS to me but other people just completely don't think it's funny. Especially women, they tend to think it's a sincere attempt at a joke.
>>
>>29417326
Everyone does this. If you're tr00 /r9k/ you've heard the one about some mumbler attempting a joke and then Chad repeats it with no credit given and the whole table cracks up. Women have a hard time being objective.
>>
>>29417508
My guy friends always seem to think its funny, at the very least they'd chuckle. They would never get offended. Females always react with offense.
>>
>>29417040
It's because you give off creepy vibes. You're likely unattractive. I go as far as holocaust jokes around my ultra sjw faggot leftist friends, but because I'm attractive and highly intelligent and have a killer personality no one holds it against me. They probably see it as satire which, in part, it is, but its half serious too. Just stop being so ugly and repulsive.
>>
>>29417973
i said to her, "M'LADY," then followed it by saying outloud "tips fedora" while tipping an invisible fedora

she just looked creeped out. i don't know what i'm doing wrong
>>
>>29417328
>>29417488

these guys have the right idea. Listen to them.

Comedic timing and a sense of humour is something youre kinda born with so yeah i wish you the best of luck

You can develop your type of humour a little further tho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.