[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normalfags so obsessed with tattoos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 005527B.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
005527B.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Why are normalfags so obsessed with tattoos?
>>
Because they crave to be "unique". Ironically in their pursuit of being unique they're like every other normie.
>>
it helps them "express themselves"

:^)
>>
>>29417023
Because it's the extension of their personality.
>>
That face you make when you just fucked your entire life up.
>>
They have a pressing need to inflict their inane personality on everyone within eyeshot.
>>
>>29417023
Is that a boy or a girl? This trending tranny bullshit had made it hard to tell.
>>
>>29417023
>a fucking owl
What does that even imply? "look at me, I'm such a night person" or what?
>>
>>29417215
>implying they put any though on what they tattoo on themselves other than "it looks cool :^)"
>>
>>29417215
An Owl is an occult image, meaning secret knowledge.. not that she has any idea. Usually used with other symbols

Shes probably falling for jewish chicanery.

Anyways back to /x/
>>
>>29417595
>occult image, meaning secret knowledge
So it's just a meme?
>>
i don't know why 4chan hates tattoos so much. i mean, of course normie tattoos always look pretty stupid, but tattoos in general can be pretty awesome if done right.

I'd like to get maybe one or two small, simple ones in the future, mainly to cover up some embarrassing scars on my arms.

any robots have tattoos?
>>
>>29418591
>i don't know why 4chan hates tattoos so much
because 95 percent of them are done poorly and has zero meaning. Tattoos on women should be banned
>>
File: 2782288-brand.png (42 KB, 157x256) Image search: [Google]
2782288-brand.png
42 KB, 157x256
I want a sacrificial brand even though it's very overdone. Not on my neck though, I'd probably get one on my left peck
>>
>>29418628
that's pretty much what i meant in my post. most of them DO suck, because normies, but that doesn't mean you have to write them all off.

i don't care if a woman as tattoos either, but again, as long as they're meaningful to them and are done right.

I guess the rising popularity of tattoos has just made them easier to hate for said reasons.
>>
>>29418702
>i don't care if a woman as tattoos either, but again, as long as they're meaningful to them and are done right.
95% of women with tattoos are promiscuous and it should be as warning sign. If you want to have sex, it's fine but when someone cries about divorce or cheating then it's his fault for not seeing signs.
>guess the rising popularity of tattoos has just made them easier to hate for said reasons.
A lot of people want attention and get tattoo is way easier than actually building character and seeking achievements.
>>
>>29418591
I dont think anyone hates tattoos. People just hate how they're used.

I haven't seen a nice tattoo IRL in a long time.
>>
>>29418591
>awesome if done right.
that's what they all say
>>
They feel a strong need for individuality and it seems to work
>>
File: 6tKvNVh-1.jpg (113 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
6tKvNVh-1.jpg
113 KB, 640x960
Me on the right xDD who /gayyyymer gurl/ here?
>>
>>29417160

Its the face of constant pain and triggering
>>
>>29418664
This and the Joestar are the only tattoos i consider getting. I gotta finish getting fit before i would ever get them tho
>>
tattoos are just slut identifiers, what kind of girl enjoys being bent over by a man she doesnt know whilst being pricked with a tattoo needle, yeah, that kind - 'fun loving girls'.
no problem with this btw
>>
>>29417023
It's almost always mediocre people trying to mark themselves or unique or different because they have no real accomplishments to their name.

I've never known a successful person who was covered in tattoos unless they were an athlete or rapper.
>>
>>29419068
Travis Barker
>>
>>29419104
OK, change rapper to musician.
>>
>>29419123
Johnny Depp
>>
>>29419215
I didn't know entertainers qualified as being successful
>>
>>29420174
>someone sets out to be an actor
>becomes rich, world famous actor
Nah you're right OP, he can't be successful unless it applies to people you personally approve of.
>>
>>29420283
my anon btfo'n some summerfag :^>
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.