[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you find an abandoned old phpbb forum for a game you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1437689270487.png (447 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1437689270487.png
447 KB, 653x490
>tfw you find an abandoned old phpbb forum for a game you used to play
>tfw remembering you used to have friends
>>
every now and then I use waybackmachine to see an old bleach forum I use to frequent

I eventually joined the team and made weapons. that was the most exciting thing I've done.
>>
>>29417007
Yeah, I was around for so long that I eventually joined the admin team before dropping off the face of the earth and just never signing back in for some reason.
>>
>tfw you were apart of a small but active YouTube group for weebs
>everyone had an Xbox live account and we used to run train on people in social slayer
>YouTube gets rid of groups
>mom stops laying internet bill
>lose touch with everyone
Ladykitty you will forever be my internet wife and I miss you everyday
>>
File: 1440952304337.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1440952304337.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
I used to have an account on ratemydrawings since I was like 10 years old. It's this site where you draw either on your own by using their java program or you go online and draw with others.

I decided to delete all my shit and I went into my inbox and saw how years ago other people drew stuff for my birthday and then I remember all the fun times I had. It was really nice and comfy.

For some reason I can't even form friendships online anymore
>>
>>29417104
I can't either. It feels like the internet is too hostile, sarcastic, and aggressive these days.
>>
File: sadArthus.png (1 MB, 976x758) Image search: [Google]
sadArthus.png
1 MB, 976x758
>>29416942
>played some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon inspired game and make small group of friends
>scared of them because they were older but like them a lot
>we started a comfy cult of Combee and even had a forum on some obscure hosting site
>hard drive died and spend rest of summer worrying about never seeing them again

Even though I'm far too autistic for them to like me now I kind of wish we still talked
>>
File: 1323473596655.jpg (50 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1323473596655.jpg
50 KB, 384x384
>>29416942
>tfw you'll probably never talk to them again, because everyone's long since forgotten about it and moved on in their lives
>tfw it was a defining and important period of your life but for them it was just a side-hobby on the internet for a while
>tfw even if you did find each other, you would have nothing to say
>>
>>29417273
>even had a forum on some obscure hosting site
iktf
>>
File: 1423010139777.jpg (5 KB, 179x240) Image search: [Google]
1423010139777.jpg
5 KB, 179x240
>2005-2006
>Played JointOps almost every day
>Massive online battles with two teams fighting to control a string of islands
>One server almost always had over 100 people on it
>Those desperate battles trying to defend bases from enemy invasions
>Those offensives trying to take back lost territory
>That time I worked together with someone in continually shelling an enemy position so our team could take it
>All those good times spent on that game
>Game is now dead
>Often wonder what those people who played on that server are doing now
>>
This thread is giving me feels I hust can't deal with right now, senpai.

Used to be active in so many games and forums that are dead and gone or just not what they used to be now. It's like driving through the town you grew up in and seeing that nature is taking back every timeless landmark of your youth.

Nothing is forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.