[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we live the way we want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: f7e.png (247 KB, 680x923) Image search: [Google]
f7e.png
247 KB, 680x923
>tfw all I want to do all day is play video games

Why must normies pester us by saying we need to have families of our own? Why are you required to be a wagecuck in this sad depressing world or you will not be able to even live a decent life?
>>
Who cares.
One day you will die and nothing will exist anymore ever again.
>>
>>29416955
this, just watch as much anime as you can and die without making a mess
>>
Sometimes the group knows better than you. Playing videogames is a pastime. Not a lifestyle. You don't need to play games around the clock.
>>
>>29416966
>Sometimes the group knows better than you
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
That's not the fucking problem, the problem is how do I get a fucking job where I can afford to just sit in my house at least 14 hours a day and play video games? I don't give a fuck what normies think of what I do in my free time.
>>
>>29416902
>Why can't we live the way we want?

Because freedom is an illusion. No one lives they way they want
>>
File: damn.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>29416966
Yet you need to wagecuck around the clock?

These normie scum can simply cook a meal themselves instead of stuffing their fat fucking faces with cheap shit food goddammit. Maybe these normies don't actually need that stupid $100 pair of shoes? Oh look the normies are at it again. This time they want to have their shitty "leisure time" at the local bar.

There is no need for all these jobs besides to make people feel miserable doing mundane tasks. If it weren't for miserable normies with their fucking normalfag lives then there wouldn't be millions of crap jobs where you have to work 9-5, 5-6 days out of the week. Getting an actual "career" is no better unless you are making good money and don't have to work long stressful hours.

Then these normies go on and on about their gf/bf and who is fucking who all day. It drives me mad!
>>
>>29416996
Become a Twitch streamer or youtube e-celeb. Make sure to constantly shill your channel as well.
>>
>>29417677
I'm trying with a youtube channel but it's more for fun than getting money. I'll work 9-5 if it's not humiliating and mind numbing, which is my job now. I just want to be able to come home to an apartment and die alone.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.