[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An album written by a man in his robot years. If he can get out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14 KB, 307x300
An album written by a man in his robot years. If he can get out of it, why can't you?
>>
>in a band
>good looking
>rich as hell

hmm I wonder why
>>
>>29416849
/thread desu

Rivers was a pseudo robot, he had gfs and shit
>>
>>29416849
This.

You can immediately spot a normie/Redditor when they think weezer is robot music

It's music for wahh I can't get a girl and I'm le awkward xD aka normies

Robot music would deal with what most here feel, utter worthlessness and crushing unrelenting depression/misery

Except I don't like to use the word depressions anymore because normie teenage girls have basically co opted it
>>
>>29416904
By your logic, if you luck out and get a girl you're immediately a normie. Are you this fucking retarded?
>>
>>29416989
Yes that would make you a normie

'Lucking out' is a meme used by normies desperate to hold on to their 'introvert' snowflake status because it makes them feel unique and voids responsibility should things go wrong

Aka 'oh I just lucked out and got a girl haha I'm still a nerd though haha'

And then when they break it wasn't his fault he just lucked out xD

If you get a girl take note of the fact that you must have normie qualities and therefore are one don't try to desperately be a 'cyborg' cringe.
>>
Nice album btw, Weezer's best
>>
>>29416836
While I think it is relatable

literally the first song i "Tired of Sex"

no one will ever truly understand robots
>>
>>29417042
So a betamax pushover with a leech of a gf is a normie? Wew lad.

Let me rephrase what I said to, "luck out" with the quotations. Lucking out is indeed a meme, which is why a non-normie could have a parasite for a "gf".
>>
>>29417153
this, rivers was fucking so many girls he complained about it

not a fucking robot, if anything he's a minor cyborg
>>
Holy shit these normies are pathetic. They want to be robots so bad they're trying to make it more inclusive. Next year all the kids will try to push that having social life/gf is still robot as long as you feel awkward/ out of place.

You are desperate to fit in to the group just for the sake of fitting in. Kill yourself you disgusting failed normie
>>
posting some real robot music
>>
>>29417338
>implying I actually want to be a robot
>implying being a robot is something to aspire to

Jump off a building, mongoloid. To think that no one understands what a robot goes through or that u don't know true loneliness unless you're a robot buh-huh-huh is so incredibly pathetic and arrogant it's hilarious. It's as bad as the tumblrinas who make depression into a meme or roasties complaining about how hard womyn have it.
>>
File: kirk.jpg (158 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
158 KB, 500x548
was Kurt Cobain a robot?
>>
Weezer is a stupid fucking band. Just dumb af.

>>29417455
Only you know what everything is like, anon.
>>
>>29417980
Thank you, anon. Sarcasm's a great go-to when you have nothing to say.
>>
>If he can get out of it, why can't you?
I'm not a famous musician
>>
>>29418235
I actually have to say a lot today, I just wanted to kick you a little before I do. Not hard. Just enough. Because you're annoying.
>>
File: 1463972777270.jpg (467 KB, 1587x1073) Image search: [Google]
1463972777270.jpg
467 KB, 1587x1073
>>29416836
>writes album as a robot
>it's fucking great
>he later stops being a robot
>all his albums suck because he's pretending to be a robot when he's not anymore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.