[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever heard voices? Do you still hear them? What brings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1466441271151.png (27 KB, 593x515) Image search: [Google]
1466441271151.png
27 KB, 593x515
Have you ever heard voices?
Do you still hear them?
What brings you comfort?
What physical items would bring you comfort?

Help me understand what it is like and what will and won't help.
>>
Put on music or take a bath with the water running. Basically anything distracts you/ sound. Play loud noises in your ear holes.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 980x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 980x749
>>29416628
SPINNING THROUGH A WORLD OF MOTION
SONIC BOOM
TAKE IT ALL THE WAY
>>
Yes, actually.

Not anymore though.

I used to smoke weed when I was younger, when I was at my friends house, we smoked together, we're not friends anymore but at the time, we were and for years I'd go round and smoke weed. Well we'd smoke weed and stuff and watch South Park n stuff, and I'd end up staying up late.
On the walks home, in the dark, usually in the cold, I would hear voices in my head and I'm not just talking about my own thoughts as if I was reading them aloud, but it was usually conversations with myself, I would think a thought out loud and then I would be having a conversation with somebody inside my head, using my voice.
One time he called himself Violet and claimed to be a more confident version of me and I should let him "take over" because I wasn't doing a good job of being me, since I was unhappy and shit.
I agreed and said I wanted him to be me, I would do anything to be happy and experience happiness, so I guess it happened.

So yeah, nothing much really changed for a while, but I did feel different, I didn't care about things as much, it was very subtle and didn't happen overnight. Things didn't upset me as much and I became quite hedonistic and consumed more and more alcohol and more and more weed, I got angry when I didn't have any weed and when I was drinking alcohol I wouldn't know when to stop and would completely black out, I fucking loved it.
I also casually smoked cigarettes now.

Well in the end, I had changed I think. But it all came crashing down, and I became a recluse, and I think reverted to my original self.
I don't remember as vividly as the first time I heard my voice inside my head speak but it was moreorless my original self telling 'Violet' that I wanted back, he wasn't helping make me happy either and I was better off befor.

I became a recluse then, sometimes meeting up with my old drinking buddies and Violet would surface and take over when I got black out drunk. He was definitely a more fun version of me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.