[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More and more girls are becoming boys, what's the reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (55 KB, 750x610) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
55 KB, 750x610
More and more girls are becoming boys, what's the reason?

fembots, are you okay with being a girl?
>>
I think a lot of it is buddies being trans, and the general confusion and discomfort of puberty.
I am totally okay with being a girl.
>>
>>29416297
As much as I hate women and hate myself for being one, I know being a man would be immensely worse. I wouldn't be able to handle all the pressure that is put on men.
>>
Aren't the overwhelming majority of transexuals men transitioning to become women? Only an idiot would give up life on easy mode whereas the desire to become pretty and adored is deviant but understandable.
>>
>>29416297
FtM are pure shit.
Think of the most insane tumblrina.
Now give her testosterone which will give them roid rage.
Also give make them yaoifags that act like wiggers

All I can feel about them is pity and disgust.
>>
>>29416297
>what's the reason?
Attention
They're sick of money, now they want fame
>>
>>29416297
>inb4 pics of these subhuman fake plastic dick tubes
I'm out of this thread
>>
File: 1442330601478.jpg (256 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1442330601478.jpg
256 KB, 720x480
>>29416297
I could do without periods, but I'm fairly content with my body
just not the bit of chub though but I'm working on it
>>
>>29416916
>He's not into corndog cocks.
What a privileged cis white male.
>>
MtFs genuinely want to be girls, FtMs are merely putting on an act, just like children dressing up as adults
>>
>>29416297
Being a dude is better, better clothing and not worried about 'cute=valuable' shit when you appear masculine/ugly anyway. Better off anyway if you want to focus on your jobs and passions in peace without the 'you're pussy is your only value' nusiance you hear.
>>
>>29416950
This, as a guy, I never understood why FtM is even a thing, being a dude sucks
>>
>>29417088
You couldn't be more wrong.
I'm too lazy to point out all your delusions though but let me put it in a simple way.
Men get shit over by the entire world, they have to do shit, they can't fuck up, they are shamed daily and they don't get to enjoy whatever they like unless society says they can.
They are literally drones that are expected to work for the queen until they die.

also >better clothing.
You're retarded.
>>
>>29417088
I have to disagree, sure the sizes of women's clothing is all fucked up but other than that, their underwear looks more fun and comfy, I hate wearing boxers all the time and plus our clothes are too dull, but besides the point, women in general are WAY more valued than men, our society worships them way too much, and plus they have it easier when it comes to everything else though I would hate to have a period, would imagine its bad
>>
Because it is expected of women to be pretty, feminine and highly educated. If you aren't, they treat you like shit.
>>
>>29417156
This, everything revolves around women, men aren't valued in anyway other than working
>>
File: 9xHMHMX.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
9xHMHMX.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
>>29417259
Nowadays all that's expected from you is to not be fat. And if you somehow are fat you can still find a shitload of whiteknights.

Seriously nigga, compare to a robot. The entire world makes fun and despise you.
>>
>>29417156
True, can't deny that fact.
But you obviously know that any woman below 5/10 has an equivant worth of that of an infertile 50 year old woman, useless. So being FtM would benefit them anyway even if men have it worse, so the poisons are to stay ugly women or become men. 10/10 women have worth regardless.
>>29417264
Which this is the point. They want to be taken seriously as honest workers, not as parasites.
>>
>>29417303
>>29417088
how much do you get paid for these posts? how can I get in contact with your jewish agenda shilling agency to become one too?
>>
>>29417432
>speaking out of observation of most FtM transgenders want to be men because they don't want to be property
>speaking out of observation on /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ claiming that 'women shouldn't need jobs or have their own futures', which makes honest working and hobby passionate women have a bad rep.
>claims to be working with kikes
wew
>>
>>29416934
>tfw no belly gf

I am the original
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.