[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become completely self sufficient and not need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Is it possible to become completely self sufficient and not need friends or women to make your life whole?

I'm 24 y/o virgin, I have a few friends but a lot of the time they are inconsiderate and just don't want to be around them. The simple solution here is to find new friends but I've tried that and I never find people I fit in with. I'm just tired of being pissed off at other people and would like to be my own man without ever needing anyone.

I feel like my mind is mostly happy with being alone most of the time, but there are times were I get lonely
>>
Yes its possible but you will be miserable.
>>
>>29416234
I wish it wasn't like that. I always figured there are bound to be people in the world who are happy enough being alone
>>
>>29416214
>I'm just tired of being pissed off at other people and would like to be my own man without ever needing anyone

>I'm just tired of being pissed at other people so I would like to be alone and pissed at everyone

Genius.
>>
>>29416214
Friends are for poor people Anon and even there is no such thing as actual friends just acquaintances.

Just do whatever you feel passionate about and as time progresses you'll understand this as your own work ethic prompts you to become self sufficient and even desired by others for that same reason because they're not
>>
>>29416234
>implying you cant be miserable even if you had friends and were in a relationship with mysterious manic pixie dream girl

What OP needs is to get used to his own company.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.