[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me the difference between a failed normie, robot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: qmf2qZ7.jpg (442 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
qmf2qZ7.jpg
442 KB, 1000x1926
Can someone tell me the difference between a failed normie, robot, cyborg, etc.?

I'm confused.
>>
There is none.
They're not real words.
Every faggot imagines a meaning.
There is no meaning.
Like our lives.
>>
Normalfag: Someone who is accepted into society with open arms. Has no problem making friends and getting sex, the whole world smiles at them.

Cyborg: Normalfag that thinks they aren't a normalfag because they're bottom tier loser normslaves

Failed normal: Someone who tried very hard to be accepted but never was. (Elliot)

Robot: Someone who is ostracized by society and usually attacked on a regular basis when interacting with them. Is friendless virgin.
>>
>>29416159
I am unironically pretty sure I coined the term 'failed normie' and in my original thread on it, the idea was that failed normies are people who wanted to be Chad, wanted to shag slags, wanted to go to parties etc but were always rejected no matter how hard they tried.

Whereas, a robot was someone who actually prefers to just stay home and be introverted, while at the same time being judged by society for this 'unusual' preference.
>>
>>29416272
Good definitions.

Here are more:

Chad/Stacy: Normalfag male/female on steroids. Is not only accepted into society but may also change it to a shape that suits him/her (e.g. be a leader/manager). People look up to him/her.

Android: Normalfag on the outside, robot on the inside.

Reverse android: Robot on the outside, normalfag on the inside.
>>
cyborg and failed normie are kind of similar. they live somewhat normal lives, have had sex, have had gfs, but somewhere along the line they get muh mild depression and come here to bitch about their easy mode life

robots are sexless social autists
>>
>>29416191
yeah right
saying lsaihgkno are fags is not like saying robots are fags
the meaning is there, maybe the concepts are indeterminate or something
>>
>>29417257

Don't forget our grand master Wizards, virgins after 30. There's debate on whether a true wizard or "apprentice" is involuntarily or voluntarily celibate
>>
>>29417292
>cyborgs and failed normies have had sex, have had gfs
Then Elliot wasn't a failed normie.
>>
>>29417332
Of course.

When does one become archmage?
>>
>>29416159
>failed normie
Someone who is a normie, but fails to be an actual normie. Gets perks to normie life (friends, sex, jobs), but somehow still not accepted by society. Yearns to be an actual normie and will confirm to normie rituals to try and be accepted.

>cyborg
Better then a failed normie. Hides his powerlevel very well and gets along with most people around him. Has access to friends and job, but his immense power level and deep rooted phantom autism prevents him from engaging in relationships with the opposite sex.

>robot
Lord of failures.
No friends or experience with the opposite sex.
Most likely bullied and rejected from society, which led to him being a lone wolf.
Probably failed out of uni because he is so disconnected from the world and lives in his own little bubble by himself.
Could have a job to sustain his life, but deep down just doesn't want to exist anymore.
Basket case of mental issues.
>>
>>29417459

No idea, actually. Maybe when you're a wizchan mod.

Another fun branch of wizards is "warlocks" who are aggressive rather than passive against the society they hate.

I'm not a wizard or an apprentice. I just find their community fascinating and watch from afar.
>>
File: Wizard Blobo.jpg (137 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Blobo.jpg
137 KB, 400x400
>>29417497
>Tfw the cyborg description is almost
completly accurate
>>
File: 1395861849445.jpg (30 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1395861849445.jpg
30 KB, 500x301
You guys are fags!
Why would someone need to be labeled?
I get "wizard" or "robot" and even "chad" are possibly acceptable.
But all those things? Normie, Cyborg, Android, wtf? You guys have to know everyone has problems! Just because you are an Autist that doesn't shower this doesn't mean that a so called normie could have had his gf cuck him with 3 negros, that's worse than being a robot, imagine all the humiliation that guy have!
And btw, i think i'm an Android.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.