[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your oneitis /r9k/? And why cant you be with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (41 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg
41 KB, 800x800
Who is your oneitis /r9k/? And why cant you be with her
>>
She was a caustic little mulatto shortstack/my best friend and I can't be with her because she's currently a pile of ashes in an urn.
>>
>>29416053
Her name starts with L
She has better music taste than me and is the best human to walk this world.

You robots lied to me :T
She's everything I could have ever wanted and I actually have her
>>
She was a cute little pothead I worked with for a while. Things were perfect, but she hates me now. So we can't be together.
>>
I am my oneitis. I am always with my oneitis.
>>
kill yourselves faggot normalfags
>>
File: 1404058959232.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1404058959232.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>tfw homo
I wish I was able to relate to /r9k/, there's quite a lot of normies here though
Not that it matters since I hate him since he's a normie too
>>
File: forever and ever.jpg (680 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
forever and ever.jpg
680 KB, 700x900
Kikuchi Makoto!!!!!!

I am with her!!!!

Pic related is our wedding day, me on the right!

She is my Princess!
>>
>>29416838
Keep dreaming, anon. It's never to going to happen, no matter how much you believe.
>>
File: 1461168280152.jpg (31 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1461168280152.jpg
31 KB, 385x286
>>29416053
I never had something called "oneitis"

I am happy with my computer as it provides me almost everything I need unlike any whore
>>
>>29417145

>its never going to happen

Did you see the picture, did it not upload or something?

How do blind people use computers anyway.
>>
Dated a girl for 2.5 years, she was special to me.

After we broke up we never spoke or saw each other because she jumped immediately into a new relationship and have been together ever since.

I wish I could talk to her 1 on 1 heart to heart just one last time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.