[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guten Abend, Eurobots. Are you from a shitty European country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Guten Abend, Eurobots.

Are you from a shitty European country or a NEET paradise?

If you're from the former, how do you cope with the economic disparity? How do you generally cope with forever being irrelevant to anything that's happening in the world, forever having your funds and natural good siphoned to fund the other half? With being viewed as nothing more than a low class holiday country, with cheap hookers who will do anything for money? With your own women selling themselves, whoring themselves out for a chance to go to the west, camwhoring as means of support while they're buying frivolous consumer goods, and so on?

If you're from the latter, how do you cope with the SJW brainwashing? With the assalamu alaikum hordes, and the complete cultural and ideological nihilism you're forced to adopt if you want to survive? Money helps, I know, but is it enough? Probably yes.

Would you like to leave? Stay? What's your life like? What's a good country to live in? Where is this whole thing going and how will you weather it? Do you still have time to decide what to do in life or are you set in your ways? What's your life situation like?

Discuss!
>>
>>29416045
>how do you cope with the economic disparity?
The economic what now? I don't know what economy is. I've never seen one.

>How do you generally cope with forever being irrelevant to anything that's happening in the world

You mean not having to make amends with my life every time I see a brown person pick up their cell phone in transit? Feels pretty damn chill desu senpai

>forever having your funds and natural good siphoned to fund the other half?
Feels pretty bad senpai, but when empires crumble, colonies kind of live on.

>being viewed as nothing more than a low class holiday country
We aren't just viewed that way- we view ourselves that way. If a Jap couple snaps a pic that's gonna be on state news.

>cheap hookers who will do anything for money?
Where?

>With your own women selling themselves, whoring themselves out for a chance to go to the west

They usually take the bus. Costs like 50 bucks to get to Germoney, ain't really gotta sell pussy for that, selling your high school books will do the trick.

>camwhoring as means of support while they're buying frivolous consumer goods, and so on?
Sounds hot.
>>
>>29416045
take a shower and eat the pizza under your couch please, and shutdown your computer also please. ty bro
>>
>>29417263
Pizza under the couch? Is that some Eurofag stereotype I don't know about?
>>
>Are you from a shitty European country or a NEET paradise?
I'm from Czech republic so neither
>>
>>29418133
why would you consider your country shitty anyway? low wages and government corruption? anything else apart from that?
>>
>>29418255
Well, that's how it works in the EU, you're either leeching or being leeched from. Not much middle ground.
>>
>>29418133
Must be depressing to live there.
>>
>>29416130
>Feels pretty bad senpai, but when empires crumble, colonies kind of live on.
Worked for Congo!
>>
Ce faci frate? Am trecut pe strada aia.
>>
OP, I know that street. You want to move to Romania my man?
>>
>>29422680
>tfw Romanian literally sounds like the language of some medieval cutthroats waiting for unsuspecting victims in a back alley down at the docks
It's so cool, but hard to learn :(

>>29422680
How true are the "Little Vienna" and "Little Paris" nicknames for Timisoara and Bucharest at this point in time? Is there anything left of the "old" European culture and spirit or did communism fuck it up completely?

>>29422717
How's it been going since the 90s? I read somewhere that most people would now elect Ceausescu if he was alive.

Also, from what I've heard, he fully paid all foreign debt, including the IMF loans, literally the same year that they killed him. What a coincidence, isn't it.
>>
>>29422866
Haha. I was gobsmacked that you posted the picture because I bike there often.

I can only tell you about Timisoara, and it's awesome. Timisoara is getting modernized by the day, massive investments pouring in from the West esp. Germany, and it was deemed the best city for business in Romania. But the "Little Vienna" still stands for the Historical sites, particularly in the center area. The vintage buildings are getting renovated by specialized architects in order to keep their design but spruce them up a bit. They've recently put up ferryboats at the Bega, cheap fee to ride around the canal.
I can tell you much more but we can talk on skype/kik/etc if you want.
>>
File: stird.png (338 KB, 1237x867) Image search: [Google]
stird.png
338 KB, 1237x867
Richer EU country person here. (There are more richer ones than poorer ones anyway.)

Find something you're good at and enjoy and pursue it. Be calm and meditate.

I hope something big happens soon (even if bad), otherwise (if it takes too long, or if people don't notice the slope) something very big will happen and that will not be good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.