[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you get into femdom? For those who got rid of that fetish,how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462916943429.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1462916943429.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I'm really wondering.

I got into femdom cause i had a very shitty self-esteem and felt intimidated by girls when growing up. I always put them on the pedestal until university

Then it wasn't a self esteem thing but i found femdom hentai hot. I started taking adhd medication (60mg, max dosage permitted in my country), went from spending 2-6 mins fapping to femdom to -> 3-12 hours marathons looking and edging to femdom.

it wasn't everyday nor every week. sometimes 3-4 days straight. Sometimes i could step away from it for like 2 weeks and get shit done, but i'd eventually fall back in it like if my brain was wired. It made me extremely sick,my nervous system was overstimulated,blurry vision,cognitive functions of a drunk person,intense headaches,intense dizinness.

Any time a girl disrespected me or thought lowly of me,it turned me on like crazy,,and i had the intense urge to fap to femdom that i couldn't control,i'd lways relapse

It was an addiction

>continued next post
>>
How?

To tell you the truth, I don't know where this damn fetish came from. It's pretty much the only thing that I can jack off to though.
>>
File: img069-640x960.jpg (176 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
img069-640x960.jpg
176 KB, 640x960
>>29415981
dont try to get rid of it, you'll regress if you try
embrace it
>>
>Continued

,femdom started became an addiction (my medication's dosage was too high and causing super high libido+ extreme focus->watching femdom nonstop and wiring your pleasure centers to femdom->becoming addicted to it)

It's paradoxal to say that my self esteem was wayyy higher when i started university. But it did cycles, normal level and extreme lows. Want to know what caused these cycles? edging to femdom

If i fapped to femdom for 8 hours,i'd be sick and have a non-existant self-esteem for the next few days till i "recovered",Non-stop cycle

Dealing with that bullshit while trying my hardest maintain a 4.0 gpa and stay at the top of my promotion was a fucking mental struggle.

One day i was studying the night before a 50% exam, and all of sudden "powerful" invading femdom thoughts came into my mind,i couldn't push them away and study. I was like a slave to my lust for humiliation. I broke down in tears

>>29416025
already got rid of it,wish i had done so a year earlier
>>
>>29416247

How did you get rid of it?
>>
>>29416025
It's funny that i'm glad to find it silly as fuck now and to be disgusted by the thought of a girl taking control

>>29416247
>Continued

Alot happened in my liffe,hit rock bottom,felt abandonned by everyone around me. People i always went out of my way to help and cared alot for them felt totally indifferent to me during my downfall.

A sociopathic kunt took pleasure in my downfall cause it gave her the rare opportunity to feel superior to someone. I was a total mental wreck. I opened up to her about many stuff going on in my life fucking me up,she seemed to enjoy seeing me in pain and always seized the opportunity to show dominance over me.

More shitty stuff happened. Was gonn get disowned and kicked out for retarded made up reasons and more bullshit,my future and my life were now over,i was a wreck and would never get back to normal.

Went on suicide watch.Then some miracles happened that allowed me to gradually get back on track

>Continued
>>
>>29415981
In my experience you never fully get rid of the femdom fetish. Instead you come to realize that actual women behave like children, a side-effect of their coddled existence, especially when they think they can get away with something or they have any sort of power.

The propensity for situational abuse and her mind getting stuck in a bad train of logic is just too high.

I've not met a femdom yet who wasn't just doing it for attention either. Whether that attention be surface level attention, or a deeper co-dependency issue. Most of them are really submissives but everyone overlooks them and they see this group that they can appeal to and the attention is addictive to them.
>>
>>29416433
>>29416290

>Continued

It's as if i was back from the dead. I understood that i was way too kind to people and they took advantage in that. I was way too naive

I thought many were friends but they were just kunts trying to use me when they could and them throwing me away

At first i wa that super kind guy, now i knew that the real face you real know is your own and those of few around you.

The thought of anyone having control over me disgusts me.

Dominating girls turns me the fuck on now

That's pretty much how i got rid of it

By hitting rock bottom and coming back, i realized that i couldn't ever accept to take shit from anyone or let anyone have power over me (except for professional relationships with your superior). Femdom fetish went away like that
>>
bump1321231231
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.