[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>become /fit/ /lit/ fag and ditch tv and vidya games >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>become /fit/ /lit/ fag and ditch tv and vidya games
>I can't at all related to other students who only talk about crappy tv shows and shitty video games and never talk about life or anything related to reading or lifting because STEM fag
I can't win, can I?
>>
Then don't be a STEMfag
>>
>>29415976
Yea man 4chan is so patrician. We are truly superior.
>>
>>29415976
You sound pretentious as fuck to be honest. You can enjoy /lit/, and be /fit/, and be /STEM/, without giving up things like TV or video games just because they're seen as 'pleb' or 'devoid of substance' (which isn't even remotely true).
>>
>>29416020
>Yea man 4chan is so patrician. We are truly superior.
/thread
>>
File: 1466416752288.jpg (11 KB, 303x350) Image search: [Google]
1466416752288.jpg
11 KB, 303x350
>>29415976
>become lit
>too busy with overcoming nihilism
>become even more estranged from society
>>
>>29415976
Talk to a qt hipster girl from a /lit/ related career and then you have someone to talk to about pretentious shit. She might eve marry you because you'll earn lots of money in the future because you're a STEMfag! Good luck anon!
>>
OP I also fell for the "diverse interests" meme.
If you want to relate to other people you were supposed to conform to a group. There's a reason most people's interests are very narrow, it's because their interests are defined by their social lives. Now you're just that guy who will forever belong nowhere, a true robot.
>>
Protip

Don't be a 'look at all my diverse interest' guy

An extensive amount of issues means you probably only have a surface level knowledge of all of them, and the only people you don't bore are normies with no interests at all. Find a few things you're passionate about and delve deeply into them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.