[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else putting off getting a driver's license? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cat.jpg (51 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
51 KB, 500x468
Anyone else putting off getting a driver's license? I know it would make my life easier but for some reason I still haven't done it.
>>
ive failed the driving portion of the test 3 times now, come at me
>>
>>29415872
Yeah. 21 here.

Some day I'll get around to it. Doesn't help that I lost my social security card and birth certificate.
>>
File: 1466182290493.jpg (29 KB, 474x423) Image search: [Google]
1466182290493.jpg
29 KB, 474x423
>>29415872
Main reason I don't have it is because to get it I'd have to communicate with people.

I mean when it's done it's done but here we are.
>>
>>29415914
Been there. I was the youngest kid in my class so I had to put off the test for half a year after I had forgotten all the shit I learned. Really tucked me socially, since I grew up in the country.
>>
I got mine when I was 16. It's really easy if you aren't an idiot.
>>
>>29415914
That cat is pushing a watermelon

Your argument is invalid
>>
>>29415872
Got a driver's license a few days ago AMA.

But honestly, if your idea that it'll get you a job, it's partially easier, but it won't help a bunch. Since a lot of companies encourage travelling by public transport etc.
>>
>>29416573
I want it so I can go fishing more places instead of being limited to wherever I can walk to.
>>
It depends on your country of origin.

It seems that in USA it's a culture of possessing a automobile (and a driver's license, of course), that's because of very good road infrastructure, cheap gas and the need to travel ("Born to be wild").

I got my license in 2008, it was not easy, learning all the law articles, practising and practising the driving itself (Opel Astra break) with my driving teacher. Driving during the summer was not easy, especially in my town, Bucharest: difficult drivers, stupid roads (from 3 lanes, pass the intersection and after that 2 lanes).. But a lot of jobs require travelling through city / county / whole country.

The problem is that a lot of people own cars and the infrastructure remained the same, so we have a lot of traffic jams, violent drivers and the laws are bad applied and does not work on PREVENTION of accidents.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.