[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going to jail a good idea if you're a robot that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: jail.jpg (171 KB, 1639x1159) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
171 KB, 1639x1159
Is going to jail a good idea if you're a robot that's forced to work?

>Was a neet for the past 5 years because autism and depression
>Thought having no job or purpose or love in my life made me depressed
>Since last month I have a job since i'm kinda forced to work now (neet life is over)
>Hate it so much all I do is think about how much I hate it.
>In weekend I only think how I dont wanna go to work the next week
>Maybe I should go to prison

is prison life easy? Im not talking about 3rd world or american shit i mean yuropoor prison?
>>
>>29415740
Depends. Some yuropoor prisons are like paradise. Which country?
>>
>>29415794
netherlands

originallllo
>>
>>29415740
jail is cyborg redemption, you're either gonna get bullied to suicide or man the fuck up.
>>
>>29415842
im probably gonna spend alone in solitary
>>
>>29415838
Oh shit, pretty sure thats a jackpot. I remeber seeing a documentary on prisons in a yuropoorland, and I think it was netherlands. Was like a fucking resort.

Just don't do anything too crazy. And maybe do some of your own research before hand just to make sure.
>>
>>29415925
i think it was norway you mean but yeah they are pretty much similar

i dont know what to do though,

there are some people i want dead but you risk of getting like a life psychological sentence which kinda sucks for future jbo applications

we dont have life like in america but here life means they extend your psychology observation everytime which sucks

all i wanna do is lead a simple life without this shit job

:((
>>
>>29415838
>>29415838
Gevangenis in nederland is prima man. Het is beter dan een internaat sinds je meer vrijheid hebt.
Het kan best wel kut zijn als je een klote gevangenisbewaarder hebt, maar verder is het niet zo erg.
>>
>>29416028
ok is it a good idea maybe to get out of my shit job
>>
>>29416036
yeah, definitely. Also I wouldn't worry too much about getting TBS. It's not too bad as long as you play along. It can become annoying though, assuming it's similar to the psychological treatment I went through.
>>
>>29416066
what did you went through?
>>
File: 385.jpg (277 KB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
277 KB, 3456x2592
I did 27 months.

>guards treat you like the absolute scum of the earth
>you share a cell with literal nigger gangsters (they're scary)
>if you tell administration you're afraid they'll put you in "protective custody" which is essentially solitary confinement
>food sucks but you'll reach a normal weight if you came in obese
>you get so used to your new life that leaving prison makes you just as scared as entering prison

Any specific questions, just ask.
>>
>>29416110
but thats probably a 3rd world or american prison
>>
>>29415948
just rob a store
>>
>>29416151
i dont think that i can hurt innocent people

but people who pissed me off i can easily kill
>>
>>29416165
I didn't say you had to shoot anyone nigga
>>
>>29416183
but robbing also harms them
>>
>>29416110
What were you in for? What kind of prison was it? High or medium security? State or federal?
>>
>>29416204
It harms the corporation , not the wagecuck behind the counter.

If that's too much for you just steal a car or something.
>>
>>29416225
but the car is someones property and the clerk can have a trauma of me robbing him

thats the definition of harming innocents
>>
>>29416110
Is the "drop the soap" meme real?
>>
File: 1462026859955.jpg (149 KB, 1100x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462026859955.jpg
149 KB, 1100x1080
>>29416110
I did 6 months when I was 19 and let me tell you women's prisons are just as bad.

The food man, the food was just so damn awful. I went in weighing like 160 and came out at about 120. Wanna lose weight? have terrible food and the constant scare of a dyke pouncing on you.
>>
>>29416244
holy shit never mind you wouldn't last a day in prison
>>
>>29415838
gast gevangenissen in Nederland zijn luxer dan huizen in Irak, ga ervoor man ga lekker 'n beetje CP downloaden en de gevangenis ingaan
denk ik
>>
>>29416244
You have to harm someone, to go to fucking jail.

THATS WHAT A CRIME IS

and unless you want to spend life behind bars murder is off the table.
>>
>>29416253
Did you get molested by guards?
>>
>>29416252
well i already have been a year in an internaat but that was over 10 years ago

>>29416257
FUCK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR ASS

like i said i dont harm innocents, if someone does something wrong with me they can count on retaliation

*tips katana*

>>29416280
but i dont know if i want prison yet, im just looking for something that makes me more happy than this job

something that makes life more easy and simple and makes me not hate it

>>29416286
but i want to harm people who have harmed me, not innocents
>>
>>29416314
>but i want to harm people who have harmed me, not innocents

then steal one of your enemies cars or something, it's not complicated nigga
>>
>>29416287
I got molested by my cellmate constantly. Here I am 5'4" being put in the same cell as a 6'2" that used me as her own body pillow. I learned quick just to let her do whatever because if I kept my mouth shut she didn't be mean about it.
>>
>>29416314
>ga naar Irak
>doe mee aan isis
>bombardeer die kutmoslims in nederland
>>
>>29416345
I'm sorry you had that horrible experience, but that's hot
>>
>>29416345
Remind me to off-myself if I ever go to prison
>>
>>29416314
Ik ook iets van 10 jaar geleden.
Waar heb je gezeten en hoe was het?
Bij ons moest je tussen het eten en huistaken de heledag in je kamer zitten of in de woonkamer stil zijn.
Er was wel een punten systeem waardoor je op de xbox mocht, maar ik werdt er vet vaak vanaf gehaald omdat ik iets deed waardoor ik heel veel punten kreeg lol.
>>
>>29416353
what m akes you think im fit for the army
>>
>>29416345
i have an erection
>>
>>29416418
zeg ik niet
>>
>>29416379
yeah... being someones bitch isn't exactly how I imagined my time there being. but at least I didn't get into any fights. Some of those women were batshit crazy and would pound other girls faces into the floor for tiny reasons like looking at her funny or "talking shit". everyone loved screaming that in the middle of a fight. Kinda made it scary to talk to anyone because i wasn't sure if i was gonna get my head smashed from someone thinking i was trash talking them.
>>
>literal rape is an actual, intentional part of the american prison system
>cops, judges, prison guards, prison rapists, and everyone involved with this are not being strung up from lamp posts or chucked into wood chippers as soon as they set food outside

mexicans have a more developed sense of somatic autonomy than you faggot cucks
>>
>>29416314
>but i want to harm people who have harmed me, not innocents
steal and/or destroy one of their cars, burn their houses down, kill their dog. There's plenty you can do to them besides killing them.
>>
>>29416502
This OP, just burn the house down of the person you hate, very minimal effort. Just make sure you don't burn the houses surrounding.
>>
File: 1465677729837.jpg (88 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
1465677729837.jpg
88 KB, 800x1130
Thank you for your delicious tax dollars, wageslaves!
>>
>>29416424
If you're not fit for the army, you aren't fit for prison. That shit is brutal.
>>
>>29416569
maybe in 3rd world shithole
>>
>>29416490
if this country were worth the paper it's printed on, every faggot guard who stood by, every faggot cop who arrested anyone while this shit was known to happen, and every faggot judge that sent human beings to a place where they'd be assaulted would be afraid to leave their fucking homes

sign it over to the chinese we're fucking done
>>
>>29416584
where country do you live in m8?
>>
>>29416607
i literally just said you double nigger

next time read the entire boring thread before posting
>>
>>29416204
god you're such a[n original] faggot
>>
>>29416133
Yeah, I admit to that. But that's the perspective I have to offer if anybody is interested.
>>29416215
>What were you in for?
Financial fraud. I was facing 10 years but got off relatively lucky due to it being my first conviction.
>What kind of prison was it?
Public.
>High or medium security?
Maximum security.
>State or federal?
Federal.
>>29416246
Kind of, but it should really be the "don't become indebted to another inmate" meme. Especially if you're new. Other inmates will pretend they want to help you out by offering you items and advice, when in reality they're trying to make you "owe" them so they can use it against you later to extort sex or favors from you.
>>29416253
What were you convicted of?
>>
>>29416345

What you did to end up in prison, fampai?
>>
>>29416379
>not taking the people trying to literally sex-traffic you down with you
what the fuck kind of pussy guerilla are you
>>
>>29416625
Are you the dutchfag op?

In that case you could rape like 50 babies and they'll just give you a nice apartment.
>>
>>29416314
Just take out a loan and don't pay it or something
>>
File: NAA mini.jpg (98 KB, 697x551) Image search: [Google]
NAA mini.jpg
98 KB, 697x551
>>29416314
>anyone
>innocent
pick one
>>
>>29416651
but i dont wanna harm innocents!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29416666
Holy shit how stupid can one frisian be?
>>
>>29416462
the way you describe it kinda sounds like you enjoyed it

are you sure you aren't a lesbian
>>
>>29416642
>>29416640

being in possession of a ton of stolen property. I was givivng a guy I knew a ride back and forth helping him move. Little did I know the one bag he left in my back seat was full of playstations.
>>
>>29416786
Okay you're gonna have to be a little more honest that that. Were you actually driving him around oblivious that he had stolen property with him, or were you more of an accomplice?
>>
>>29416807
I really didn't know the bag was full of stolen shit. I was helping him move so I didn't question what was in the bags.
>>
>>29416837
So you couldn't fool a judge yet you think you can fool the autists of /r9k/? We're skeptical of girls by default you lying swine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

daily reminder
>>
>>29416871
I don't think cops post here. I do, however, think we might have a few "community enforcement volunteers" who open carry at their cousin's bar mitzvah etc. etc.
>>
>>29416640
>financial fraud

Cool, but what did you do to get slapped with financial fraud?
>>
>>29416947
>Cool, but what did you do to get slapped with financial fraud?
Owned half a dozen convenience stores, evaded taxes, uncle sam sent some thugs to collect his protection money.
>>
Lol every time I come back on /r9k/... I forget how pathetic you guys are
>>
>>29416871
Does it really matter at this point? I already did the time.
>>
>>29416990
>Does it really matter at this point? I already did the time.
I mean, kind of? Your time in prison is over and you won't get magically sentenced to more time just for admitting it, so I don't see the point in continuing to lie (especially on an anonymous image board of all places).
>>
>>29417027
I'm not them, but nothing you said proved that it matters.
>>
>>29416345
How bad can lesbian molestation really be? I mean, would she just rub her pussy on you? Forcefully go down on you? I get that it's uncomfortable if you arent into that, but come on, I bet alot of women are into it.
>>
>>29416983
>Owned
You mean your sand nigger uncle put your name on the lease and let you take the blame after not paying taxes for 5 years? Dont bullshit me either I know this scam because I was an employee of one of type of places.
>>
If you wanna go to prison the download a bunch of CP or rob like a Walmart or McDonald's. Or just go on neetbux you fucking faggot, you're in yurop for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.