[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn fascists are everywhere. STOP TELLING ME TO DO STUFF AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: tpb-bubs.jpg (34 KB, 570x374) Image search: [Google]
tpb-bubs.jpg
34 KB, 570x374
damn fascists are everywhere.
STOP TELLING ME TO DO STUFF AND STOP CONTROLLING ME
>>
That's not fascism tho.
>>
>>29415782
shut up, fascist
>>
Cook thread OP
>>
>>29415986
i don't care about capitalism, i'm all about anarchy and satanism. fuck fascism and corporatochrasy, greedy billionaires who need more, gluttonous assholes on power trips who need to reaffirm their ability to control poor people to masturbate their own ego.
it's a game of sucking dicks and whoever sucks dick the best, gets the fat of the land
>>
>>29416064
>falling for le edgy anarchist meme

How does it feel to know that your political ideology is completely unsustainable and impractical?
>>
>>29416929
>How does it feel to know that your political ideology is completely unsustainable and impractical?
feels pretty chaotic
at the same time, i know that all i have to look out for is myself, i don't have to worry about anyone else
"take what you can, and give nothing back"
the whole of the law is do what thou wilt
>>
>>29417032
>the whole of the law is do what thou wilt

This anarchy will only last for a few years before an even more authoritarian government takes over. Also you're deluding yourself if you think you can survive in a world like that, you'd probably get killed in the first month or two.
>>
I like the idea of anarchy
All I need to do is bonk a few guys with rocks and then I am the boss.
There's nothing stopping me from becoming the new government and having anarchists hung
>>
File: 150px-Topkek.png (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
150px-Topkek.png
26 KB, 150x150
>>29417185
>implying chad won't skin you alive
>>
>>29417139
food stamps and general assistance, bitch. i'm gonna be eatin' cheetos and sleepin at parks while your authoritarian governvmen tells u to make moneyh
>>
>>29417315
>implying the gov is forcing you to make money

You realize you can be a nomad renegade right now if you wish. Just work a wagecuck job a little bi, get a cheap car and just wander from town to town doing odd jobs to get gas and food money. Also it appears you aren't thinking ahead of time, see anarchism will simply lead to a halt in societal progress as there is no law or government to back up contracts so nobody will invent anything or make anything, they will only parasite off the remains of the old world.
>>
>>29417433
you say that like it's supposed to be true
with anarchy, people do as they please. people will do whatever they want
you imply that society is progressing in some way and maybe it is, but it's all based on greed and want instead of love and compassion
>>
>>29416929
still a good thing to think about, hard to live by and youll realize you can only contribute in such a way by killing/death
>>
>>29417830
>you imply that society is progressing in some way and maybe it is, but it's all based on greed and want instead of love and compassion

And do you think that the inherently greedy desire of man wouldn't exist in an anarchy? Are you so delusional that you simply think that people will suddenly become lovey dovey hippies that care for each other as soon as the state is abolished?

>you imply that society is progressing in some way and maybe it is, but it's all based on greed and want instead of love and compassion

But what's the point of caring about intent? As long as we are progressing as a species there is no point in giving a fuck. Poverty is decreasing so much that more people die from obesity now than starvation, our lifespans are getting longer and longer, we now have electricity. How can you deny that we aren't progressing with such evidence in front of you? How can you want to halt such wonderful progress in the name of "muh morals" and "muh compassion"?
>>
>>29417875
so you're saying anarchy= killing and death?
>>
Challenge people who tell you that irl.
Don't get so heated over trolls and psycho tumblr bitches
>>
>>29415986
>computers can't be engineered without capitalism
>>
>>29418118
>And do you think that the inherently greedy desire of man wouldn't exist in an anarchy? Are you so delusional that you simply think that people will suddenly become lovey dovey hippies that care for each other as soon as the state is abolished?
i'm not delusional but yeah, people will care for each other
love > greed
even the bible says so
jesus said it's harder for the rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than it is for a camel to enter the eye of a needle
>But what's the point of caring about intent? As long as we are progressing as a species there is no point in giving a fuck. Poverty is decreasing so much that more people die from obesity now than starvation, our lifespans are getting longer and longer, we now have electricity. How can you deny that we aren't progressing with such evidence in front of you? How can you want to halt such wonderful progress in the name of "muh morals" and "muh compassion"?
because those people who are creating those things do it out of compassion instead of greed
>>
>>29418188
If she hates capitalism she shouldn't have consumed a product from a slave labor company.
I'm perfectly happy doing so because it teaches chinks not to have so many fucking kids
>>
>>29418118
if u had a heart, u'd understand
>>
>>29418227
You are awesome, teaching the chinks a lesson.

Remember though, chinks have a higher IQ, genetically, than you, which should really make you think.
>>
>>29418251
Whites brought chinks into the modern world.
Stop with this meme
>>
>>29418129
im saying that is how you contribute to the ideology/goals. Otherwise youre only hurting yourself by wishing for someone else to enact change
>>
>driving with no license, registration or insurance
>no power steering or brakes either

GET FUCKED COPS I DRIVE IF I WANT TO
>>
>>29418303
Nah, bro, the market will sort it out.

There will be private licenses, insurances and registrations - companies will do that, because it will be profitable.
>>
>>29418199
>because those people who are creating those things do it out of compassion instead of greed

Not necessarily, food companies make better farming techniques to make food more plentiful so they can turn over a better profit, electricity is a very profitable business and so is every technology. If the people who made these inventions really made them out of compassion, they would give em' out for free, if people were truly loving and kind your ideal society would've already been made. There is no point in denying or trying to change our inherent greedy nature, we should simply harness it and improve ourselves with it.
>>
>>29418238
>if u had a heart, u'd understand

Appeal to emotion isn't an argument, disprove me on a practical basis. Also I do have a heart, I work at homeless shelters and donate my money because I have so fucking much of it I have no idea what to do with it so I might as well help the fellow man. I don't believe that we are completely self serving and egotistical, hell we're pretty compassionate compared to most species on this planet but we're also pretty greedy as well, indeed greed and desire for money is what actually got me to a state where I have enough money to help people. However, I have found that most humans tend to be a tad bit more greedy than altruistic, including me.
>>
>>29418425
>I have so fucking much of it I have no idea what to do with it
not him, but i'll need some sort of proof here
>>
>>29418346
OMG!
Everyone should be soooo nice to each other! Didn't you learn that in preschool?
If muslims, Mexicans, and blacks are violent and destructive lets just fuck instead of fight!
>>
>>29418293
Ghandi said, be the change u wish to c in the world
that's what i'm tryin to do
>>
>>29418503
/r9k/ ain't the world.
It's not even close
>>
>>29418445
I make 80k a year and have 50k in my bank account because I'm used to living extremely cheaply from my poorfag days. I'm definitely not a millionaire but I feel like one.
>>
>>29416064
Fascism secures the rights of the working class you faggot.
>>
>>29418500
What? How is that even an argument directed towards me? My point is that we're pretty fucking selfish and make most inventions out of monetary gain and such.
>>
>>29418520
>living cheaply
Make sure to take of your health.
Get a list of all the foods you need for optimum health.
Maybe even build a sauna or get a gym membership to remove all toxins from your body
>>
>>29418346
there's like, 1 corporation that owns the whole food industry and they treat their cattle like garbage but they don't give a fuck as long as they give us something to eat, healthy or unhealthy.
if it's all about the money, then no one gives a fuck about you. if u take money out of the equation, then people start caring
>>
>>29418425
yeah, me too, i even donated a testicle to a little african boy who was missing one
>>
>>29418538
Because you're acting like a woman who thinks "love"(aka sex) can solve all the worlds problems
Men solve our problems by fighting, and it is effective rather than destructive.
Who cares if people are selfish, what are you gonna do?
People are often set in their ways, you have to find like minded people and so good that way, like Christians, and make the work have long lasting effects. Resources are only temporary unless they are utilized successfully, and the people who they're trying to help are often to dumb to utilize those resources effectively and too stubborn to learn
>>
>>29418518
it's part of the world
>>
>>29418503
also, think about the news. What does every normie put themselves through by watching trash tv news? Orlando shooting, burglary ends in murder, ISIL, 9/11. Death is the major driving factor in US change because the government can be 100% sure that people are upset by it. People want answers for death more than pertinent things that actually affect their lives
>>
>>29418548
>if it's all about the money, then no one gives a fuck about you. if u take money out of the equation, then people start caring

Not really, there are other self motivated intentions besides money such as basic survival and social power.

>there's like, 1 corporation that owns the whole food industry and they treat their cattle like garbage but they don't give a fuck as long as they give us something to eat, healthy or unhealthy

Monopolies can easily be broken up, I'm not advocating for complete laissez faire, I'm just saying that the free market does more good than harm. Also the meat may be unhealthy but it's cheap, I'd rather but eating cheap but unhealthy meat than be starving.
>>
>>29418586
Wait are you meming or bullshitting me or are you being honest because it's pretty hard to tell over the internet.
>>
>>29418613
It's literally one of the smallest parts. You either fuck or you fight. Sounds like you think draining retard's balls is the only effective way of helping everyone.
They were stupid enough to get in that ba situation, let them utilize their smarts to get out of it. I got my felony charges reduced and expunged through hard work and school.
Niggers(of any race)should just get a plane ticket to Africa where they belong
>>
>>29418614
you've never been on the streets, have you?
if you go outside, i'm pretty sure you're not going to be stabbed, shot, or raped by some random black person
usually wehn i go out on the streets, people are like, "hey brother! how are you today?"
>>
>>29418611
I actually agree with you m8, I'm not sure why you're so hostile towards me. Also how did I act like some lovey hippy faggot? I just think that the free market, monetary gain and competition improves our lives a fair amount. It's a far cry from some faggot who goes "MUH LOVE".
>>
>>29418623
>Also the meat may be unhealthy but it's cheap, I'd rather but eating cheap but unhealthy meat than be starving.

Anon, one day youll eat something of good quality 2 days in a row and think:
"wow I have a lot more energy than normal, it must be because it's wednesday" then you will be red-pilled because you have read this. Cheap food is an easy way to better one's situation(more money)
but youll never know your true potential because you wont try it and recognize the difference
>>
>>29418639
no, i really did. some poor african boy was missing a testical, so i donated it to him
>>
>>29418681
You sound like the kind of person that would walk by, see a guy getting his balls crushed by some kind of torture chamber, and be like, "lol, sucks for him xD"
>>
>>29418713
Now that I'm no longer a poorfag I actually buy healthy food (not the bullshit "muh organic" but actual healthy food) and I honestly feel the same, though I'm probably healthier than I was as a poorfag since I'm getting more sleep and have less stress along with time to exercise and a good diet.
>>
>>29418740
Never would that situation occur in my life, retard.
>>29418707
This is the guy I was trying to convey my message to, my apologies.
What kind of shill uses 1 and u?
Controlled opposition, I tell ya. Why else would some faggy hippie show up on somewhere as based as 4chan?
Normally they don't stray from reddit
>>
>>29418684
i would never disagree with you
people dont want to spread violence man, i knows
Im saying if your family died you would want answers and speak out about it to feel better
Thas why everyone changes their profile pictures on social media when a tragic event occurs
Im saying these things grab attention a lot more, not that I think the world isnt safe!
Im pretty much saying that deep down, many people are afraid of death , which is how you portrayed me
Therefore, I was trying to tell the previous anon that the change most people are exposed to, is death and what we can do to stop it
Thas why i mentioned normie news
>>
>>29417830
>people will do whatever they want
like breeding, getting high and killing each other because they don't want to work
>>
>>29418788
>Never would that situation occur in my life, retard.
i'm implying that if it did happen, then you would behave that way
>>
>>29418863
People are easily led. Instead of just seeing the issue as Islam and smiting their religion, they blame other shit.
They're just seeking attention by having sympathy, unless they think Islam should be destroyed or quarantined in the Middle East
>>
>>29418874
yeah, people will get high and breed, but if someone kills another person, then they're going to get killed because nobody wants a killer around
>>
>>29418883
I'd come to that bridge if I ever crossed it, never would I forsee it in my lifetime. I live in a country that serves justice, so seeing niggers incarcerated doesnt matter to me. I know that jail is torture, so that's why I avoid it at all costs, niggers don't learn their lesson, that's why they are punished so harshly, ball smashing isn't part of that punishment, the death penalty is more humane than that, so if I was unable to help someone(who's white) from getting their balls smashed, then I'd put them out of their misery
>>
>>29418786
i think sleep and diet are your primary driving factors anon. Exercise is very healthy and brings positive mood, but even a machine that runs well won't perform at it's maximum without that premium fuel.
If you have the money it's worth it to eat as healthy as you can, it's even been proven that healthier children are born when the man is healthiest at the time of conception.
It's weird because most people think it is 100% the woman (as she is the host).
My point is if you got mulas why not make yourself 100%?
>>
>>29418425
If you are being honest here anon, then i have to say that im proud of you my dude. We need more people who geniunely care about the needy and want to help them.
>>
>>29419111
The needy are usually jus gibsmedats. There are food banks and free showers available for homeless.
They just don't want to work.
>>
>>29418898
youre right, thas why I was telling anon that copypasta anarchist stuff. The most reliable way to change things in our super-fast, convoluted human notion of time, is to eliminate things or people
>>
>>29418972
so fear controls you?
>>
>>29419537
No, common sense
>>
File: 1255890352269.jpg (404 KB, 1708x2126) Image search: [Google]
1255890352269.jpg
404 KB, 1708x2126
Buy a new suit , you'll feel better.
>>
>>29419814
they say that the first person danced wildly around the flames around the fire he created as if he were listening to music
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.