[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO you even deserve a girlfriend? I know I don't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1466395918873.jpg (256 KB, 689x518) Image search: [Google]
1466395918873.jpg
256 KB, 689x518
DO you even deserve a girlfriend? I know I don't.
>>
Aren't men and women equal so why is a girlfriend something to be rewarded with?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 900x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 900x885
>>29415609
>Asuka
cute feet desu
>>
>>29415609
This is a pretty dank me me
>>
>>29415628
Heh, yeah. It's been engineered to be this way. The goal is always to get men to work harder.
>>
>>29415746
It isn't engineered, women are just picky.
>>
>>29415790
But why do they get to be picky, and not men? Why can an unemployed woman get a boyfriend and be loved and supported, but an unemployed man is without any value?
There are many, many factors that lead to this situation and many of them are fine-tuned (over decades) by governments to maintain social control.
>>
>>29416019
No, it's been like this since the beginning of humans. Men have to compete with each other for women. Only about 40% of men who ever existed got to breed, based on studies of our genome. A lot of that's because of war, but still.
>>
I would work very hard for loyal beautiful gf. But I'm too red pilled to ever be that naive again. That dream is dead.
>>
>>29415609
>deserve

That fucking verb don't mean shit. My fucking grandma deserves a private yacht for her retirement after all she's done for her family. Ain't gonna get one.

Do I "deserve" a girlfriend? Nigga, I have no idea. Do you saturate a carrot? Do I champion windbreakers?

"deserve" does not collocate with "gf", my unlinguistic illiterate nigger friend. The only verb that collocates with gf is "to get". And I can't do that.
>>
no

i dont care about anything

besides, i would be to clingy or to cold

sucks being socialy retarded
>>
File: supreme gentleman.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>29415609
I know many other people who don't and they still have a girlfriend.
>>
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO CARE ABOUT ME

SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO CARE.
>>
>>29416334

t. Fembot the female
>>
>>29416312
tfw when so much to talk about but can never utter it out loud to anyone under penalty of death
>>
>>29416162
Yeah, it has always been like that, but for different reasons. I could go into what I think is shifting the power towards the women in the modern times, but desu I think the reasons are mostly biological now and being amplified by hookup culture and social medias, etc. So even if they removed the other factors that are unfair, the problem would still exist because you can't fix biology. You could compensate for it, but that would be seen as unjust. Also, they DO NOT want to fix it; that's how they maintain social order.

Anyway, I was just agreeing with anon. He's right. Maybe it's "natural" that things be this way (not that I would care about that), but it doesn't change the unfairness. Many men are just getting too demoralized. It's a bunch of stuff adding up for them, really...
>>
>>29415609
>deserve
>expecting a gf to land on your lap
>not using your own initiative to get yourself a gf
this is why you are all virgins tbqh
>>
>>29416334
Same.
Im content with never getting off again if it means being loved

But that's a bit of a fucking joke, aint it, anon?
>>
>>29416334
kek, no.

I wouldn't want to be an "emotional boyfriend" while she gets sexual satisfaction from other men. That's the dream of many women though and that's what they want to make us into.

Nah, I'd need to fuck her. But if she's a nice girl adn the relationship is working, I'd love her so fucking much too...
>>
Yes. I am at the very least a 7/10 with a decent personality and filthy rich although I think I'm a 8/10 with a goood personality.
My requirements are nearly nonexistent. It's basically 1. Don't be a nigger 2. Don't be actually autistic 3. Don't be deformed or obese, I'd even accept a fatty although I'm fit.

That's fucking it, I had a shot at this one girl but I fucked it up. That's all I have at 18, one shot that I missed.
I've tried about 5 more times and I tried really hard. I'm going to kill myself at this rate, I'm too lonely. I just want to feel wanted, I want to feel loved just once in my life.
>>
>>29415609
>deserve
not really.
but man if i had one i dont care if shes not perfetc id love her
>>
>>29415609
Fuck relationships senpai. Why would I even want a girl friend. I enjoy being single too much. Sure having a meat pocket to bang is nice, but other than that I can't think of any reason as to why I would need a gf. Let alone "deserve" one.
>>
>>29415628
Men are better than women. They have to be.

I don't want a girlfriend.
>>
>>29415609
I think I could make a girl who could see past my looks really happy. I wouldn't care what she looked like either as long as we were compatible.

That's it really. I'm not rich or attractive. I just have a lot of love to give.
>>
>>29415609
I think I do deserve one, but not a real one. Being with me would make any girl miserable.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.