[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there no way to use Tinder without a facebook? Does my facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Tinder.jpg (148 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
148 KB, 2000x1000
Is there no way to use Tinder without a facebook?

Does my facebook profile have to have pictures for my Tinder profile to have pictures? Why can't I just create a Tinder account?

How do you robots do it?
>>
>>29415527
Yeah you need facebook, and you need to use pictures from your facebook from it

You can post pictures so that only you can see them on facebook and then use those on tinder
>>
>>29415527
>Is there no way to use Tinder without a facebook?

No

>Does my facebook profile have to have pictures for my Tinder profile to have pictures?

No

>Why can't I just create a Tinder account?

streamlines the account making process while also helping to prevent bots.
>>
>>29415550
>>29415561
So I can post my ugly face on facebook without anyone seeing it?
>>
>>29415527
you dont need facebook u just need a facebook account

make one with your first name and a fake backname and your done???
>>
>>29415550
i think with the new tinder update you can just add pics through tinder

so make a fake facebook with a random vague picture and just your first name

then add the rest on tinder

nobody knows a thing
>>
>>29415586
Yeah you can see the privacy to "only me"
I think Tinder might need you to have a certain amount of friends though, you know to stop bots
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-04-49-57.png (383 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-04-49-57.png
383 KB, 720x1280
Not OP but is there a way to know if a girl saw your profile? At least in the plus version? Pic related.
>>
Don't use it unless you're actually good looking op.

It's literally the worst thing you can do for your confidence.
>>
>>29415677
Is 70 friends enough
>>
>>29415865
No clue, probably?
You'll know if it's not if it shows no girls for swiping
>>
>>29415677
>I think Tinder might need you to have a certain amount of friends though, you know to stop bots
i dont think so otherwise i wouldnt be able to use tinder
>>
>>29415723

This, OP.
Spare yourself the depression.
>>
>>29415811
This.
Friend got Tinder and has like 30 matches in a couple of weeks. I got one thinking that i'm not that gross and i've had no matches in about the same time frame.
>>
>>29415527
Because it uses your friends list to find matches
>>
>>29415527
It's a filter for autists like you
That's why you get OK Cupid
>>
>>29415527
>How do you robots do it?
Make a fake facebook account..
>>
Ok, but how to create an account without giving out your number. I'm a bit paranoid about that part.
>>
>>29416903
nigga do you wanna get laid or not

just do it

people dont give a fuck

they might see "Anon djhfkhdjkhdfhd" without a picture in the people you might know list but who fucking cares get over it you prick or dont use tinder and dont get laid
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.