[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: CNQquhAUkAAPpXA.jpg-large.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CNQquhAUkAAPpXA.jpg-large.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
Where do you find a virgin girl to marry in the west?

I want a pure kissless virgin wife.

Should I just ask my parents to arrange a marriage from some poor qt back home?

>pic related some muslimahs can be whores in the west
>>
Why would you want one seriously?
>>
>>29415553
Don't want used goods. Shit's nasty as fuck.
>>
>>29415571
So you want bad sex because you are a clingy insecure virgin?
>>
>>29415594
>implying virgins can't improve
lel

Anyway, have fun with her ex-lover's sperm running through her brain cuck.
>>
>>29415553
>>29415594
Spotted le Cuck.
>>
Yeah you can have one but they're not going to look like that
>>
>>29415633
>>29415649

Cucks are just people with a gross fetish. They're still not as bad as virgin males over 16.
>>
>>29415678
Might as well date a clean hooker if you're intent on settling with a non-virgin bruh.
>>
>>29415633
>virgins actually believe this

Running through her brain?
>>
>>29415571
>women who have sex are used goods

Please anon
>>
>>29415694
>settling for a non virgin

You mean being insecure to only want to date one. Most teenagers have had sex. I guess you're just closet pedophiles.
>>
>>29415649
Cucks are people who think about other guys' penises. Like those who want a virgin waifus.
>>
>>29415678
>implying I haven't smashed white girls

I'm landing an extremely comfy job at my co op place after graduation, need to settle down with a clean and pure girl
>>
>>29415694
Question are you an equal opportunity fucktard?

Should women only marry virgin men as men who have sex out of marriage are used goods?
>>
>>29415571
Do you think women get used up from sex? That's hilarious.
>>
>>29415699
>>29415714
>>29415718
>>29415738
>>29415748
What's up with the plebbit brigade?
>>
>>29415735
Sure pal. We all believe you
>>
>>29415755
Do you mean "what's up with people who live in the real world"?
>>
>>29415755
>caring about 4cuck v leddit

Oy vey
>>
>>29415441
Sexual experience is a non-issue except if it means a potential girlfriend will think of me less because I lack it - or - if it in any way harms the relationship.
>>
>>29415766
I've had my fun with them m8 you can marry them
>>
>>29415441

Yep. Almost all western women have had sex by age 22 or so. About half lose their virginity in high school.

If you do that, try to find a girl who is shy and introverted, takes her religion seriously, and isn't overly physically attractive. Maybe a 5-7/10. Good enough for you to like her, but not enough for men to try to steal her constantly.
>>
>>29415786
>>29415792
>this weak ass taqiyya
smdh desu senpai
>>
File: 1462475003263.jpg (32 KB, 320x313) Image search: [Google]
1462475003263.jpg
32 KB, 320x313
>>29415821
You're literally a male roastie, please gtfo.
>>
>tfw got arranged to a nice virgin muslim girl

Great feel.
>>
>>29417304
Green text story of you guys fucking for the firt time for us robots
>>
>>29415792
>>29415786
LEAVE MY BOARD NOW
>>
>>29417343
It took several tries before we could go all the way though, and it wasn't that great.
>>
I've probably had sex with more women than everyone else in this thread combined, and i would only marry a virgin. All men naturally prefer virgins, just certain men in first world countries in the past 30 years bought the cuck meme.
>>
>>29416822
>male roastie
when will the men=women meme die? we arent held to the same standards. men should have lots of sexual partners, the more the better, if you dont youre a failure.
>>
>>29417436
Is your dick huge?
>>
>>29417580
>bitching about roasties being shit because of bad societal standards
>completely fine with men being dicks

Both you and the roastie femanons should kill themselves.
>>
>>29417638
yeah? are you implying theres inconsistency with this?
once again, MEN =/= WOMEN
>>
>>29417663
I just find it disingenuous that you apply high standards to people without following such standards yourself. Also the "muh men =/= women" is a non argument, promiscuity makes you a shitbag regardless of gender.
>>
>>29417759
I do apply the standards to myself. I am a man, and i have sex with as many women as possible. Are you a little slow in the head, anon?
>>
>>29417630
I think it's bigger than average but not huge. We could have gotten it over with in one go and just jammed it into her, but I wanted it to be as least painful as possible for her.
>>
>>29417795
Why don't you see the hypocrisy though? Like I get men are not the same as women but you're still being a degenerate whore.
>>
>>29417759
>Also the "muh men =/= women" is a non argument, promiscuity makes you a shitbag regardless of gender.
And this is less of an argument than my argument. I can explain why men=/= women and shouldn't be held to the same standards. You are literally just stating your opinion.
>>
>>29417820
Interesting did you fug girls before that? Did they have that same problem
>>
>>29417833
Is you cat allowed to vote? Why not? Don't you see the hypocrisy of giving yourself the right to vote but not your cat?
>>
>>29417878
No, we were each others first.
>>
>>29417880
>comparing artificial human sexual standards to animals wanting to vote

You're really far down the rabbit hole of stupidity aren't you.
>>
>>29417880
>another species is the same as another human
>>
Lol, why do you want a virgin wife? The only people who want virgin wives are virgins and guys with tiny dicks. Afraid of a more experienced, more sexual lady? Inb4 "b-but they're more likely to cheat if they're not a virgin". Only if you're a limp-dicked cuck. And yeah, maybe they'll cheat, but that's what women do and I don't even see the fucking problem with it, you braindead conservatard. Also inb4 "non-virgins have unhappier marriages". Like you give a rat's ass about that.

Well, enjoy your unsustainable ideas about women.
>>
>>29417952
>artificial
The status quo of every civilization over the course of human history is "artificial"?

For women, reproduction is a large investment, so they favor quality.
For men, it is no investment, so they favor quantity
To be happy and fulfilled, a human should base his or or her behavior as much as possible on what millions of years of evolution has prepared his or her body and mind for.

You've bought by the equality meme, you know you don't like women being sluts and now you think you need to apply the same standards to men because you subconsciously are afraid of being sexist.
>>
>>29417987
>another species is the same as another gender
Fundamentally correct. They are different and thus held to different standards. Cats not voting and women not being sluts are degrees of the same thing
>>
>>29418061
>you know you don't like women being sluts and now you think you need to apply the same standards to men because you subconsciously are afraid of being sexist.
Also it has the convenient effect of making you out to be virtuous instead of a failed male.
>>
>>29418097
>a species (felines) is the same as a completely different species (humanoids)
>species is the same as gender
>the difference between genders aren't superficial and minimal
>an artificially imposed arbitrary immoral idea imposed by malignant rejects of society is the
same treating a species as a categorically species

You don't even grasp the degree of difference here.
>>
>>29418061
>The status quo of every civilization over the course of human history is "artificial"?
Yes because what you said is false, it is not the status quo of every civilzation over the course of human history.
>>
>>29415748
t. roastie ruined by miles of cock
>>
>>29418210
>humanoid is a species
>feline is a species
>unnecessary "big words" and failing at it

>the standard of literally every society ever up until 30-50 years ago in certain white countries is imposed by /r9k/ rejects
>>
>>29418061
>For women, reproduction is a large investment, so they favor quality
Then why is /r9k/ always whining about Chad, it's natural they'd always prefer Chad to you, you're shitty and inferior
>>
>>29418055
Nice deception, reddit.
>>
>>29418314
No shit. Were you beat with the stupid stick?
>>
>>29418314
I'm not bitching about women preferring Chad at all, the "men should also be virgins" cucks in this thread probably would though
>>
>>29418311
>the standard of literally every society
No, learn history retard.

>unnecessary "big words" and failing at it
Sorry you're too stupid to comprehened how wrong you are to conflate entirely different things like that.

>is imposed by /r9k/ rejects
You wish, you reject.
>>
>>29418359
>>29418358
Look at the bitter virgin liars, crying they can't find what they want because women save themselves for Chad and then bitching at women for it and THEN going "hurr it's natural women would save themselves for Chad because he's better than me."

You people make no sense.
>>
File: CbSBFQvWEAApsZT.jpg (64 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
CbSBFQvWEAApsZT.jpg
64 KB, 600x577
http://www.strawpoll.me/10537281
>>
>>29418361
are you a woman or a depressed male?

>You wish, you reject.
What? You are the one implying this "artificially imposed arbitrary immoral idea" (kek) that women should have a minimal amount of sexual partners is solely the opinion of permavirgins on this board and not the norm for most of human history. I obviously don't think that is the case.
Or is the issue you are from reddit and don't understand how greentext works?
>>
>>29418403
Different posters, moron.
>>
>>29418403
have you had a head injury?

let me break this down for you:

One group of ideas:
>crying they can't find what they want because women save themselves for Chad
>bitching at women for it

Other, separate group of ideas, inconsistent with the first:
>it's natural women would save themselves for Chad
>>
File: 1462202323654.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1462202323654.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>stop judging me for what I did, judge me for who I am

A trademark sign of used goods who will never be satisfied with fucking just one guy anymore.
>>
>>29418431
>You are the one implying this "artificially imposed arbitrary immoral idea" (kek) that women should have a minimal amount of sexual partners is solely the opinion of permavirgins on this board and not the norm for most of human history

Yes indeed it was actually not the norm for most of human history. Chad is the one who's supposed to breed as he is superior, not you who are inferior, so a woman having children for one or many Chads is good for the offspring. Even in your beloved Nazi Germany virgin single women were encouraged to get pregnant by Chad for the good of of the Aryan race, 40% of the Lebensborn were married women who cucked their husband with a superior Chad officer and the remaining 60% were unmarried women who wanted Chad's children and then would raise Nazi Chad's children with their cuck husband, and all this with Hitler's blessing and approval. Understand your place in the world and stop bitching for good.

>don't understand how greentext works
>says the retard who doesn't understand how greentext works
>>
>>29418505
Yet amazingly r9k manages to be so hypocrite to say both
>>
>>29418612
>/r9k/ is one person
Retard.
>>
>>29418687
>r9k isn't one person except when anon bitches at anyone who disagrees because to GTFO NORMIES REEEEEEE and bitches about MUH CONSENSUS all day
>>
>>29418589
>Chad is the one who's supposed to breed as he is superior
I agree with that, you mouth-breathing moron. Women preferring a single quality man is in line with my standards.

>Even in your beloved Nazi Germany
lol what? reddit comfirmed.

massive "citation needed" for all that nazi bullshit, but assuming for argument it is true, you have one example.
Are you arguing in support of nazi policies, reddit? Careful about those downvotes
>>
>>29418725
>/r9k/ is still one person
You're still a retard.
>>
>>29418725
>still has no idea how greentext works
>>
>>29418612
*hypocritical

Is English your first language?
>>
>>29418746
>Women preferring a single quality man is in line with my standards
Why just one? If one Chad is good, many Chads are even better. What must be avoided at all cost is smelly dumb robot scum.
>>
>>29415748
They do, in particular their souls become calloused, experienced and cynical.

Their pair-bonding behaviour becomes desensitised and less effective.
>>
>>29418781
>>29418761
>>29418754
>being this buttmad to deny the truth

>>29418746
"citation needed"
>>
>>29418746
Google lebensborn, retard.

>>29418805
Souls don't exist and "pair-bonding behaviour" isn't applicable to humans whose brains are more developed than birds, retard.
>>
>>29418805
Lol yeah. Western women are tainted, there's good women out there but they already have hordes of niggers competing for her.
>>
>>29418805
Can you prove souls exist?
>>
>>29418588
This kills the Stacy

This kills the feminist
>>
File: 1410538885520.png (51 KB, 531x622) Image search: [Google]
1410538885520.png
51 KB, 531x622
>>29418817
Careful anon. The misogynist ISIS nazi's from /r9k/ are a dangerous people.
>>
>>29418795
>If one Chad is good, many Chads are even better.
What exactly is your reasoning here? Does the baby get stronger the more Chads that cum in her?
>>
>>29418932
Theres actually a theory that states that the woman keeps the guys sperm in her and all the different guys that cum in her leave their genetic material in her and goes to the kid

meaning if tyrone cums in your girlfriend a lot but she doesnt have a kid, your girlfriend kid will still have some of tyrones genes. Russia came out with a video saying if your girlfriend is not pure youre a cuckold
>>
>>29418994
LOL. sauce?
>>
>>29418932
>Does the baby get stronger the more Chads that cum in her?
Why would one get pregnant anytime they had sex? Sex isn't just for pregnancy.
>>
>>29419010
>A sex-education video being distributed at a Russian school is telling children that non-virgin women are essentially 'dumpsters' because they 'inherit' genes from previous partners.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494419/America-destroys-Russia-Bizarre-Russian-sex-education-video-calls-non-virgin-girls-dumpsters-blames-U-S-actively-corrupting-country.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=85&v=LuId-gtLQVs

Roasties gettin' toastie
>>
>>29419062
Because we're talking about the advantage of a Chad dicking for a soceity being strong healthy Chad babies. I feel like I'm explaining stuff to my fetal alcohol syndrome uncle.
>>
>>29418994
Too bad that's bullshit or r9k would have had a chance at being Chad, considering how much their mothers were whores too. Instead, you're all trash.
>>
>>29419090
>fat american wife at 0:14
top kek
>>
>>29419116
Ok roastie if we are trash then why are you here? Look into the abyss and it will stare back at you.
>>
>>29419090
>*commie garble commie garble* allen ginsberg *commie garble*
what?
>>
>>29418805
be careful throwing that truth around it's not the kind of truth reddit appreciates around here mate, they'll be telling you to go back to /pol/ and get a gf in no time
>>
>>29419114
>Because we're talking about the advantage of a Chad dicking for a soceity being strong healthy Chad babies

Yeah that's one advantage. The other is Chad is good at sex so having sex with Chad puts you in a good mood which puts the people around you in a good mood which improves the morale all around. You don't need babies for that. Coincidentally the ones who don't get put in a good mood by Chad are the envious bitter negative ones such as /r9k/.
>>
>>29419168
>if we are trash then why are you here?
To laugh at you
>>
>>29419169
Put on the subtitles
>>
>>29419209
see
>>29418588

oringal oringal original originaloridoo
>>
>>29419243
Its ok roastie we will have the final laugh. Hurry up and have kids so you can be useless, you're only good from 17-30 after that you're trash
>>
>>29419251
>envious bitter virgin spergs acting like envious bitter virgin spergs and posting bullshit to make up for their inferiority
it's like poetry
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.