[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its just sex! >it didint mean anything and i didint even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1465845248508.jpg (221 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1465845248508.jpg
221 KB, 1200x839
>its just sex!
>it didint mean anything and i didint even like the guy or knew his game
>you are something else anon :3
>>
and ? sex is normal -.- god
>>
Casual sex really does mean nothing and guys need to get over it. Even if a girl has a history of cheating, you have to consider that maybe she was depressed or going through a bad point in life so she uses sex and relationships as a vice to help cope with her depression.
>>
>>29415647
Cheating roastie of giant cuck confirmed.
>>
>>29415647

I use traditionalism to cope with depression. Do you want help packing?
>>
>>29415647
No thats stupid, if you are that much of a slut you dont deserve to be loved. Dont justify being a roastie on this board.
>>
>>29415693

After a series of relationships where a girl is being faithful to terrible people she deserves to be able to fool around.
>>
>>29415682
>using a political movement in order to emotionally cope with reality

congratulations, you are everything /r9k/ hates about tumblrinas
>>
>>29415647
>Casual rape really does mean nothing and girls need to get over it. Even if a guy has a history of raping, you have to consider that maybe he was depressed or going through a bad point in life so he uses rape and relationships as a vice to help cope with his depression.
Fixed
>>
>>29415779
The fact that you equate casual consensual sex with rape is just a huge flag as to why you're lonely and fucked up. You have a warped view, and everbody here does, and you can't even realize it and just plug your ears and shout la la la when anything that contradicts your shitty, settled on opinion is spoken. You are close minded and don't deserve any girl, let alone a slut.
>>
>>29415750
No she deserves to be married to them and forced by law to stay with them forever, as punishment for being such a stupid fucking bad judge of character that she would date an abusive man.

Sleeping around after makes her not only dumb, it makes her a dumb SLUT.
>>
>>29415815
you're posting flagrantly stupid shit it only makes sense to fight bullshit with bullshit

ALL WOMEN DESERVE RAPE
>>
File: 1459000993180.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1459000993180.gif
1 MB, 223x200
>>29415815
Anon, i know you have potential but this bait needs to be polished. It looks like guy writing.
>>
What is the point of this thread

Everyone who's spent a decent amount of time on r9k knows that gross promiscuity like this is fairly repugnant and that the only thing that's going to happen itt is redditors arguing with robots, neither of which has any inclination to reconsider their positions on the subject.
>>
File: vA.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
vA.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
>>29415647
You just had to didn't you? What is this like the 4th thread?
>>
>>29415750
>After a series of no relationships where a guy is being a beta orbiter to terrible people he deserves to be able to rape and kill women
>>
>>29415887
the point of the thread is to come her and get upset arguing with shchoedinger's troll so taht you can feel something eve if it is digust and rage because the rest of your life is so devoid of stimulation and value
>>
>>29415421
hang on, i think i recognise this
isn't this the photo of the two siblings who got caught having incest sex?
>>
>>29415647

>IM SUCH LE DEPRESSED BETTER RIDE COUNTLESS DICKS ASAP THAT WILL HELP ME

Roasties like yourself should be shot on sight.
>>
All the intimacy of sex is annihilated this generation, it's equivalent to a high intensity massage or like the Japanese would put it, health service. Seeing a fully naked girl doesn't even give me an instant boner anymore, it's like a doctor who studied anatomy and dissected bodies to look at it as something objectively unremarkable.
>>
>>29415929

Please try to avoid posting on here whilst drunk.
>>
>>29415979
Its a shame

I'd like a intimate and traditional relationship, but 99/100 women wouldn't
>>
At least the instinct to kill yourself fucks her life up pretty bad
>right?
>>
>>29415421
If I can help it women will not adopt that attitute fully towards sex. If I can help it that will only be a small percentage of sluts who say shit like that. I will continue to fight, to spread the word that good men don't bother with whores.
>>
>>29415647
I don't think there's necessary something wrong with casual sex, it is just something I can't enjoy.

As for a history of cheating that would be really upsetting, I would like to say I could go with someone who had it if she has grown out of it, but I can't. I've had enough emotional pain, it isn't worth the risk.

And I hope that when you say that "sex and relationships as a vice to help cope with her depression", you don't think that is the right way to do that.

More important as casual sex or lots of sexual partners is the way you do it. If you do not have the self-respect to say no at things and most of that casual sex was when drunk it would be much more offputting than just consensual casual sex.
>>
If she doesn't have casual sex here's what happens when she married:

-she ends up cheating on her husband because she missed the opportunity of fucking guys of various types
>>
>>29416943
>women will always cheat on you, regardless
>>
>>29417014

>woman who fooled around in her college years
>remains loyal because she got all of the wild sex out of her system

>woman who did not fool around
>keeps thinking of all the wild sex she missed out on
>>
>>29416943
>I disagree with your statistics
someone post the number of sexual partners graph. all threads like these require it
>>
File: aw man.png (779 KB, 1194x900) Image search: [Google]
aw man.png
779 KB, 1194x900
>>29417087
you're an idiot if you think a slut turns into a good girl just because you wifed her

>mfw she wears a white dress at the wedding to represent her "purity"
>>
>>29417087
>Implying slutty women won't miss her prime years

Virtuous women have principles. It's a choice for women to have sex or not.
>>
>>29415647
Their is a reason why women only produce 1 egg at a time. Women were not build for casual sex amd they cant seperate the emotinal part of sex like men can that is why men produce lots of sperm at a time.
>>
File: 1466365016165.jpg (636 KB, 2011x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466365016165.jpg
636 KB, 2011x1080
>>29415647
>>29415815

you're one of the reasons we're getting hated upon you stupid cunt. you must have literally none to zero self respect if you go around fucking any guy instead of settling for someone you develop feelings for and he develops them back to you. at least that way it feels special and makes you feel loved you stupid whore. i bet you're just going to settle up to some random rich guy after you start going old and ugly just so you can leech off of him. ugh, dick loving slut. have fun receiving unwanted pregnancy and positive aids/hiv tests
>>
>>29417087
That's not how it works

Sluts will always be sluts. There is no "getting it out of their system"
And girls who aren't sluts are like that by choice
>>
>>29417087
>woman who fooled around in her college years
>Start to cheat because she misses her wild years

>woman who did not fool around
>remains loyal because knows how to form bonds and meaningful connections
>>
>woman who fools around
>very sociable and knows how to connect with people of various backgrounds
>>
>>29417856
I don't think missing is the right word, more like urging. And yeah, I would like to pretent that fooling around hardly matters but I think you are about right.
>>
File: 111434.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
111434.png
154 KB, 309x302
>>29415647
niga u be sayin
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.