[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw someone I thought was my friend bore false witness against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 213x144
>tfw someone I thought was my friend bore false witness against me by telling my oneitis I'm not attracted to her

What the fuck do I do now? It'd be awkward to tell her I actually AM attracted to her, but otherwise she's going to think I'm not interested.

Also, why are some guys such horrible cunts? I thought this dude was my friend and he totally stabbed me in the back.
>>
>>29415354
Stupidest fucking "angsty teen blogpost" I've ever read.
Learn how to tie a noose and hang yourself.
>>
You have to tell her. Be as casual as possible, because making it dramatic will fuck things up. Be light, fun and maybe even self-depracating about it (i.e. "heh, I actually do have a crush on you"). She'll respect you for being straightforward.

Also, get off of /r9k/. I've spent the day on here for the first time in a long while, and this place is a pit. It sucks you down. I've basically just wound up giving people motivational speeches all day.
>>
Who cares, she's just going to try even harder to get your attention now, just play it off
>>
>>29415423
maybe, but probably not. Most girls will just move on if they think it's impossible. If OP's oneitis is interested, it would be stupid for him not to go for it.
>>
File: 1116.png (494 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1116.png
494 KB, 600x601
Depression is real, and difficult to overcome, but how can you possibly think it's in your best interest to go to /r9k/ to talk to people, when almost everyone here is down on themselves and the world around them?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.