[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheer me up guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ling and that marc monkey.jpg (101 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
ling and that marc monkey.jpg
101 KB, 750x750
my ex is dating a black "pharmacist", pretty sure he's just a drug dealer few days away from going to jail lel.

Even tho she is an ugly whore t....he thought of someone i dated downgrading to that level pisses me off.

Also people will eventually say "Hey, didn't you go out with that coal burning slut?" it makes me look bad in the end and i care about my reputation

I need to see dead niggers,cheer me up /pol/
>>
>>29415346
kek
>i was such a weak willed, pussy bitch that my girl left me
>she left me for a black man
>he's a pharmacist but i'm too insecure to believe she left me for something better so i pretend he's a deadbeat drugdealer
>p-p-please help me feel better about myself. not by letting me know how to improve, but to degrade what my girl has now found to be superior
kys mm
>>
>>29415381
what makes you think that i wasn't the one to dump her ass? pussy cuck
How can you degrade a nigger? being a nigger is degrading enough as it is
>>
>>29415411
well then if the you are on this board your pretty much lower than any black dude your gf is dating and is your gf asian OP? im just guessing off the pic
>>
>>29415446
lol, quite ironic from someone posting on this board

lol are you fkin blind? she's clearly asian dumbass
>>
>>29415411
If you dumped her why do you care? Mad your girlfriend is not only getting blacked but by a richer more intelligent man?
>>
>>29415520
>nigger
>intelligent

pick one

man the average poster on this site is getting dumber and dumber by the day
>>
>>29415593
I don't think you know the difference between a nigger and a black guy. Pretty sure black guys don't become pharmacist
>>
>>29415346
>ITT Fat Neckbeard with useless STEM degree gets cucked by a professional intelligent black man
>>
>>29415593
Theres a difference between niggers and blacks

god brother is a pharmacist
>>
What do you do with your life OP?
>>
OP is a butthurt racist cuck manlet autist
>>
The OP sounds like the kind of guy who would say "you'll be working for me one day" or "I could buy and sell you".
>>
>>29417353
OP is most definitely a fat greasy faggot
>>
OP got BTFO, thread's pretty much done.
>>
>>29415346
damn those are some fly ass shoes though
>>
haha OP's a yellow fever autist and got cucked hard by a handsome black gentleman
>>
He's givin your ex the ole heimlich maneuver
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.