[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-Levels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462223389212.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462223389212.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
Last thread i made died REALLY fast and only got like 4 replies.. How's it hanging??
How many exams you guys got left?
Hope you're all doing well.

Did anyone by any Chance have economics (AQA) today? What essays did you do/what did you talk about?
>>
>>29415204
I've taken two years off from doing my A-levels, which I'm starting this September, so I could travel the world.
I'm quite glad I did that, many of my old friends failed some of there exams this year.
The only thing I'm somewhat worried about is when I start this year Im going to be two years older than everyone else.

How did your exams go?
>>
>>29415306
thanks for the reply friend. How was your travelling? WHere did you visit?

Shit desu. Got 1 left. AS was easy but A2 kinda fucked me man.
>>
bump get in here lads originally
>>
>>29415403
It was great I travelled to a few countries in Europe like: The Netherlands, France, Germany, Iceland, Serbia and a few more. I also went to Peru and then some states in the us. Then finally I lived in Japan for 3 months.

It sucks you did bad. What subjects did you study. I'm still not sure what I should pick.
>>
>>29415559
Econ Politics Spanish Maths.

Because you missed two years id recommend you study subjects that dont require GCSE knowledge.. (sciences mainly)

Lucky you got to travel man. Ive always wanted to do that but feel like ill never get the chance in life
>>
>>29415791
Yeah I was only able to travel because my father is insanely rich. Even then I had to borrow the money from him. He even said he would cut ties with me if I can't pay it back in 12 years. The mad man would do it too.

And thanks I'll take your advice into consideration. Are you going to uni?
>>
>>29415970
Loool thats both good and bad.
Yea im going to uni to study business.

Wont you feel slightly out of place being at sixth form with people 2 years below you?
Or are you self teaching
>>
>>29416058
I wouldn't say I would mind too much being with people two years younger than me. Also here we don't have sixth form where I live. Instead we have separate schools for A-levels. Its not too uncommon to see students who are a bit older. When I went for my interview I some students who were clearly over 30. I think I wouldn't be able to self teach myself as well as some teachers could teach me.
>>
>>29416193
nice man.
Well back to studying, hopefully my next a level thread will come alive ;_; nice talking, and good luck for the future!
>>
>>29416600
You too man. Good luck next year!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.