[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daily reminder that if you currently have or have ever had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>daily reminder that if you currently have or have ever had a job of any kind, you are automatically NOT a robot
>it does not matter if you are a virgin or friendless, the job raises you to failed normie status
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x193
>implying any of us really WANT to be robots

Anyway, actually about to leave for my burger shift right now, OP. Hopefully I can escape from robotdom soon. I still feel like one but if I having a job automatically makes me a cyborg or something, then I'm happy for it. Maybe I can make friends on the job and become a failed normie.
>>
does going to uni make me a non-robot
>>
>implying i wouldnt starve without the money i get working

Fuck off being neet is a luxury ,havibg a shit job is worse
>>
>>29414958
>oppression olympics
Back to tumblr you go
>>
>>29415479
>implying this whole board isn't oppression olympics
>implying there aren't a lot of parallels between robots and feminists

Honestly you robots make me kek
>>
I have a part-time job, and had a sexual relationship with a girl (short time though, and haven't had a gf since).

A-am I a normie?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x1136
>>29415454
Most of us would crawl out of NEETdom in a second if we could.

And anyway, the point is getting a job requires difficult social wiles to bullshit your way through making a resume, applying to places and most of all the interview. It doesn't matter if you HAD to get a job, if you were able to get a job in the first place it means you have the social skills necessary that disqualify you from being a robot. If you were really a robot you just wouldn't be able to do it and would end up homeless. Obviously you don't WANT to be a homeless robot over an employed normie, the point is that it isn't a matter of CHOICE, the true robot doesn't have a choice, they are simply incapable of attaining employment.

It's that simple.
>>
>>29415618
Thank you. I really didn't want to apply to autism housing, so I tried applied to 100 burger flipping jobs just to be able to co-rent a studio apartment.

But I couldn't do it. Now I'm a parasite, because I'm too autistic to get a job.

/thread
>>
>>29414958
>tfw was a neet for the past 5 years
>thought having no job and friends made me depressed
>have a job since last month (kinda forced since they stopped giving autists autismbux in my country)
>hate it so much I think about how much I hate it all day everyday
>would do anything to be neet again

maybe i should kill someone so I can go to prison?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 245x205
Posted this before on a similar thread:

I'm not sure I completely agree, but I will say that it always baffles me how people on this board can do jobs that require social interaction like fast food or call centers, but can't use some of those social skills to get friends or gf. Why can't you take those same social skills and use them to interact with normies outside the office?

I myself can't talk to anyone without literally starting to shake and stutter. I have tried yoga and medication and therapy and I can't overcome this. But if I could I'd go talk to 1000 people until I could even befriend just one.

It wasn't this bad in high school, but by the time I was 23 it had reached this point. I wish I could know what went wrong.
>>
>>29415712
it's different if you know what you need to do.

>Do you want diet or regular coke?

there is no confusion in that or shame or any sort of social "skill"

all you have to do is do an action

its completely different than social bonding or doing freestyle interaction
>>
>>29415754
Maybe. But, I don't know, and maybe I'm wrong, but I feel you'd get better at talking to people if you did it more often. Most people here are just too scared to ever try.

Whereas I can't do it without physically shaking and stuttering. But if I could get rid of that I'd swallow my fear and talk to a 1000 people tomorrow and keep talking til I got it right. You talkies don't realize how good you have it.
>>
>>29415834
i dont have it good
>>
followed through and gave my notice

2 weeks until the finale

:^)
>>
Like I said last night, I completely agree OP, and I'll repost a few more that are often neglected on this board:

>daily reminder that if you don't wear a hat, sunglasses and a hoodie when you are forced to go outside you are not a robot
>daily reminder that if you didn't have to practice talking and prepare a script to order a pizza back in the day you're not a robot (yes, I know there are computers now)
>daily reminder that if you can get comfortable enough to go to concerts you are not a robot

Keep it going m8s
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>29415871
a-are you gonna go out Elliot style, anon?
>>
>>29415712
>social skills
because interacting with a cashier or a call center is not social, its business. People only, ONLY interact with you in a situation that requires the exchanging of money. If you dont need an iced coffee, why the fuck would you go to Starbucks and ask the barista how his weekend went?
>>
This is now a wagecuck-feels thread:

I've never been fired, but I have quit.

When I was 20 I worked at Subway. One day I had enough, and just gave my boss my two weeks notice. After one week passed I came in on the weekend to check the schedule. I wasn't on it.

That was it, came back the next week to pick up my last check. My boss was busy, quickly gave it to me. The only guy up front was my replacement, so I just left.

I've worked as a night janitor ever since. Probably will never get fired or quit, but if I do, I'll post about it here.

It is still kind of upsetting I never got to say goodbye to my coworkers, one in particular. I thought we were kind of close but neither of us has tried to contact the other , so I guess not.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1136x640
>"non-virgins get out!"
>"right on, fellow robot!"
>"people with friends get out!"
>"you tell them anon!"
>"wagecucks get out!"
>"whoa whoa, now hold on, anon. Wagies are robots. Take it easy. Y'know, I think YOU may be the normie!"

Every time.
>>
>>29415984
Not him, but most places still expect you to exchange pleasantries with people. I have to have inane conversations with people all the time at my burger job. Yes, it's only with customers, but that doesn't make it any easier, and sometimes in an awkward situation, or one with a particularly chatty customer, it requires a social grace I didn't have when I first started working here.

I'm starting to develop it though.
>>
>>29414958
So what about if I have a job, am almost finished in a stem degree, have had a gf, 2 fuckbuddies, and multiple hookups, have a best friend that I hang out with every week, play videogames with and cruise around in our cars with.
And I'm 6'1"
>>
>>29415984
see this one m80kins:
>>29415834
That should explain it
>>
I don't have a job, but I will say if you check every other box on the list you can still be a robot.
>>
>>29416480
>I've never had sex, but I will say if you check every other box on the list you can still be a robot even if you have

See how ridiculous it sounds?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.