[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One chance at life >Doctors cut off the most sensitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: circumcision.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.png
365 KB, 766x881
>One chance at life
>Doctors cut off the most sensitive part of your penis
why god?
>>
Circumcusion causes:

>banana dick (curving down)
>sore vaginas due to friction
>lower feelings of pleasure
>painful erections if done too tight
>erectile dysfunction later in life

Oh, but at least you'll have less at chance at getting an infection. Americucks are fucking stupid.
>>
>>29414940
Be thankful you idiot, at least you don't have to deal with premature ejaculatation like most uncutfags. It's truly a blessing.
>>
>>29414990
>premature ejaculatation

That's actually due to being a cutfag.

Intactfags can feel the gradual buildup of their orgasm, so they can time it better and slow down/speed up when necessary... with cutfags, they have to pump like a goddamn jackhammer and then, before they know it, bam.
>>
>Another one of these threads
For a bunch of virgins, you guys sure do talk about dicks. A lot.
>>
>>29415058

>not constantly discussing/thinking of dicks
A-are you gay, anon?
>>
>>29415082
Nah not really.
But I did have some gay hookups to see what it was like so I'm at least a filthy bi-fag.
>>
>>29415217

Oh, okay. Well, I hope you have a good day! :)
>>
>>29415022
So then it's not considered premature anymore you dipshit. It's just normally ejaculating. I don't think you understand what it premature ejaculation is and I don't want to say it anymore than I have to.
>>
File: 1430452377733.jpg (20 KB, 239x360) Image search: [Google]
1430452377733.jpg
20 KB, 239x360
>>29414990
>uncutfag
>6.5 inch
>death grip let me fuck my gf for hours straigth
>>
>>29415022
I am >>29415273
and deriving more larger amounts of pleasure from your foreskin does not mean better control of your orgasms. in fact, it means less control because of your pleasure threshold and the desire to cum.
>>
>>29414940
It's ok anon, you are not alone on this suffering, at least take some peace of mind in that. You do still get some pleasure from your dick don't you?

>>29415022
I'm cut and I still feel a buildup of pleasure before ejaculation, but it feels so good that I don't want to slow down when I feel it coming, I actually pump faster and I prefer slow sex not pumping like a fucking jackhammer. This is isn't exclusive to intact fags.
>>
>>29415273

Based on your English skills and the fact I answered your unfounded comment, I don't think YOU know what premature ejaculation is. So I guess we'll leave it at that.
>>
>>29415307

>buildup of pleasure before ejaculation
Yes, but it is immediately before? Or does the buildup happen as soon as you start pumping?

In other words...
Fast Buildup: Cut
Slow buildup: Intact
>>
>>29415313
> English skills
Are you fucking retarded? Do you mean mechanical usage? Grammar?
lmfao don't ever try and correct me again you dumb uneducated cock sucker. Make sure you graduate high school first before you try and debate me.
look at >>29415344 if you can't comprehend why you're wrong .
>>
Abstract
BACKGROUND:

One-third of the world's men are circumcised, but little is known about possible sexual consequences of male circumcision. In Denmark (~5% circumcised), we examined associations of male circumcision with a range of sexual measures in both sexes.
METHODS:

Participants in a national health survey (n=5552) provided information about their own (men) or their spouse's (women) circumcision status and details about their sex lives. Logistic regression-derived odds ratios (ORs) measured associations of circumcision status with sexual experiences and current difficulties with sexual desire, sexual needs fulfilment and sexual functioning.
RESULTS:

Age at first intercourse, perceived importance of a good sex life and current sexual activity differed little between circumcised and uncircumcised men or between women with circumcised and uncircumcised spouses. However, circumcised men reported more partners and were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties after adjustment for potential confounding factors [11 vs 4%, OR(adj)=3.26; 95% confidence interval (CI) 1.42-7.47], and women with circumcised spouses more often reported incomplete sexual needs fulfilment (38 vs 28%, OR(adj)=2.09; 95% CI 1.05-4.16) and frequent sexual function difficulties overall (31 vs 22%, OR(adj)=3.26; 95% CI 1.15-9.27), notably orgasm difficulties (19 vs 14%, OR(adj)=2.66; 95% CI 1.07-6.66) and dyspareunia (12 vs 3%, OR(adj)=8.45; 95% CI 3.01-23.74). Findings were stable in several robustness analyses, including one restricted to non-Jews and non-Moslems.
CONCLUSIONS:

Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
File: 1465528066892.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1465528066892.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>>29415299
>he thinks death grip is something good

It's a curse anon.
>>
cause youre a Muricuck
>>
>>29415471
well at least my penis has some benefits to looking like a mutilated earth worm.
>>
>Premature ejaculation

Which I'm pretty sure uncircumcised guys *aren't* more prone to. I've never experienced this. An average masturbation session for me is 30+ minutes, and sex lasts hours. (Although I'm not sure if anxiety or some other component plays a role in that) Even if I decide to lube up and masturbate like a cut guy, I can't climax any sooner than usual.

IMO, premature ejaculation is likely a psychological or medical thing - e.g. it's caused by your mood, or as a side-effect of some medication you're taking.
>>
File: 1434847432281.jpg (230 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434847432281.jpg
230 KB, 1280x720
>>29415484
at least im not ruining sex with my PE and I could get rid of it if was able to stop jacking it
>>
>>29414940
So is there any way for me to regrow it?
>>
>>29415601

No, not really.

"Foreskin restoration" by tensioning the skin a little at a time, gradually, over a period of years, is a thing but it can't give you back a real foreskin. And if you get it wrong you could end up injuring yourself by accident.

There are surgical procedures where they do skin grafts, but again there is a risk of injury and it doesn't give you back a real foreskin.

http://penisdoctor.com/foreskin-restoration-3/

Lastly, the organization Foregen is working to find out how to regenerate a real foreskin with stem cells but they're a long way off from really offering such a procedure. And there's no telling whether all cut guys would be candidates for it or only some cut guys (since their plan is to regrow the foreskin starting at the circumcision scar line, if your scar line is buried in your sulcus--as in, you got the 'beauty cut'--I don't see where they would even begin to regenerate the new foreskin at because there is seemingly nowhere to put it).

Practically speaking, circumcision is permanent.
>>
Who here is ACTUALLY protesting male genital mutilation in person?

why haven't you done it yet?
>>
>>29415299

>death grip let me fuck my gf for hours straigth

This is not healthy at all, anon.

Death gripping your penis can permanently damage the erectile tissue.

And having intercourse for hours on end is far outside the bounds of how your genitals were designed to function. A normal act of intercourse lasts 5-10 minutes.

You are abusing your penis and are probably going to wind up impotent at some point.
>>
STOP BEING MEAN TO CUTFAGS
CUTFAGS ARE PEOPLE TOO
BLAME THE DOCTOR AND THE PARENTS NOT THE VICTIM

t. uncut
>>
File: 1454653502895.png (60 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
1454653502895.png
60 KB, 240x286
>>29415813
what should I do, I know it really hurts when im over doing it so I cum by myself at that point, should I really try to cure it for good?
>>
>>29414940
Oh my god this shit again, do you guys ever stop talking about your dicks?
>>
>>29415690
Great, fucking thank you, Jews
>>
>>29415344
Well, the pleasure starts right away, especially if she sucks me off to start, isn't that the point? However, I do get an intense 15 second build up that tells me I am about to cum, in that time frame I can slow down until that sensation starts to fade and prolong sex. I do not really know how intactfags feel, are you telling me you guys know when you are about to cum the instant you start fucking? Well, fuck then, I am missing out but what the fuck can I do, it's too late.
>>
>>29415841

You should give your penis a chance to rest for a week or so, then begin masturbating GENTLY.

Focus on gently siding the foreskin around, stroking the frenular delta, stuff like that.

Can-Fap.net has some good, gentle masturbation techniques for intact guys.
>>
>>29416013

>jews

It was actually made popular by the cereal guy, Kellogg, in his bid to stop young boys from masturbating so much. It caught on pretty rapidly.
>>
>>29415690

>they're a long way off from really offering such a procedure

Didn't they recently start the decellurization of human foreskin though?

>their plan is to regrow the foreskin starting at the circumcision scar line

How do you know this? I'm just genuinely curious. Can't they just grow a foreskin, then cut wherever?
>>
>>29417415

>Didn't they recently start the decellurization of human foreskin though?

Something like that, yeah. But I think it will be a long time before they actually make it to the point where they're really giving cut guys their foreskins back. Probably many years, if it ever happens.

>How do you know this? I'm just genuinely curious. Can't they just grow a foreskin, then cut wherever?

This is third-hand (or whatever you'd call it) info but

>Well, I sent an email to Foregen recently on whether it was a good idea to restore before undergoing the surgery, and they emailed me back saying:

>In terms of foreskin regeneration. We still believe that a fully restored foreskin will probably interfere with any regeneration surgery. This is because a lab-grown regenerated foreskin will be reattached to the penis at the circumcision scar line.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Intactivists/comments/4n6sbb/trying_to_regrow_my_foreskin_any_advice/

If your circumision scar line is buried in the sulcus of your glans, I don't see where they could attach the new foreskin to. There's no residual foreskin left, it's just shaft skin and a head.
>>
>>29417051
thanks famalam

oregano commentario
>>
>>29417841
I also had the same problem with my gf. I wouldn't come though. I would pump for an hour straight and nothing. It felt good sure and I was rock hard the entire time.

It wasn't until I stopped strangling my dick for about a month, I didn't jack off once, I only had sex with my gf, that I was able to have normal length sex with climax. Good luck anon
>>
>>29417841

np bro. take good care of your dick
>>
>>29415844

Never. Our dicks are one of the few sources of actual pleasure in our lives.
>>
>>29415844

People say male genital mutilation is fine because "men don't complain".

Well, now we're complaining. And we won't stop complaining until it stops.
>>
File: 615305783.gif (521 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
615305783.gif
521 KB, 200x200
>>29414940
don't feel badly about it, if the internet is at all reflective of real life, then apparently all woman prefer cut dicks and think uncut ones are nasty and we all know that all that matters in life is what woman like, right?
>>
>TFW it hits you that no matter how much you argue against circumcision and present facts, it's more than likely the case that you will never get your foreskin back

it honestly hurts
>>
>>29414940
Fucking thanks kikes
#6millionmore
>>
>>29415022
Absolute fucking retard logic, wow.
>>
>>29420297

I don't think it is.

The foreskin and its frenulum give pleasure even before the man has an orgasm...hell, even if he DOESN'T have an orgasm, he still gets pleasure.

Uncut guys may be less goal oriented because they get real physical pleasure from sex, long before the climax
>>
File: 8466629.jpg (39 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
8466629.jpg
39 KB, 600x404
>all these assmad cutfags

top kek
>>
>>29418057
Complaining on 4chan isn't going to change anything you fucking retard. Go join bloodstained men if you want to protest.
>>
>>29414940
If I'm reading this right, the shaft becomes more sensitive post circumcision?
>>
>>29414940
Because Hitler failed to eradicate the Jews thats why.
>>
>>29420514

>Complaining on 4chan isn't going to change anything

I think it will. Butterfly effect, bro.
>>
>mfw get in arguments with my Gf about this
Shes a fucking jew and keeps trying to defend it, but I havent backed down. Im cut and honestly its fucking barbaric, theres no good reason for this shit. And im not going to let my Stockholm syndrome convince me otherwise.
>>
Spoiler: There is a separation between the pleasure that you consciously feel and the stimulation your body recognizes in order to trigger an orgasm.

We know this because even men who have been paralyzed form the waist down and are incapable of feeling anything touching their penis can and will still ejaculate. They may have problems making the semen actually come out of the penis rather than go the wrong way and into the bladder due to loss of muscle control, but mechanisms that start the ejaculation are still there even if the man can't feel a thing.

Circumcision removes some of your ability to consciously feel what is happening to your penis, but doesn't really affect the mechanisms underlying ejaculation. This means, in order to feel a reasonable amount of pleasure during sex, circumcised men will thrust more quickly and with greater variation between the maximum depth of a thrust and the minimum depth to get the pleasure they seek. However, these longer, quicker thrusts bring the body to orgasm more quickly than the shorter, slower thrusts that are normal for a man with an intact foreskin, because the loss in sensitivity doesn't effect ejaculation. This means that circumcised men will ejaculate sooner than men with intact foreskins.
>>
>>29414977
>banana dick
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK
>>
>>29420663

I'm guessing this vagary is due to structural differences between the cut and intact dicks.
>>
>>29420738

show her this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.