[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it unreasonable to forbid my girlfriend from ever meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1466193377976s.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1466193377976s.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
Is it unreasonable to forbid my girlfriend from ever meeting up with any of the guys she ever hooked up with in the past? Early on in our relationship, she brought me along to this party, and only later on did I find out that she had blown that guy multiple times before we got together. It sickened me. Also, she has this manlet orbiter who she once kissed that keeps texting her, and I made the mistake of allowing her to meet up with him for dinner once. As I type all of this, I realize how much of a fucking beta cuckold I have been, and I want to put my foot down. Is it OK to forbid her from ever seeing or talking to anyone she has ever hooked up with in the past?
>>
Makes sense.
I'm banned from basically any male friends and I eventually got over it.
>>
It okay to be insecure.
>>
>>29414689
I can't tell if that was sarcastic. Are you implying that it's normal for my girlfriend to continue to associate with guys that she has been sexual with and who undoubtedly continue to lust after her and that I should just accept this?
>>
Unless you think she's going to cheat, there's no reason to ban her from seeing old friends.
>>
>being this insecure

She will leave you if you are this overbearing
>>
>>29414714

>it's normal for my girlfriend to continue to associate with guys that she has been sexual with

Its pretty normal. For most people sex is not something awkward that makes it impossible to be friends with people after it ends. If you dont trust your gf to be loyal, thats your problem, not hers, unless you make it her problem. Sure she might be sucking someones dick right now, but would you really want to date someone you need to constantly look after so that she doesnt slut around?
>>
>>29414888
Fuck off you roastie

No woman would hesitate to bitch about thier boyfriend hanging out with an old fuck buddy.

>muh double standards
>>
It's normal for a girlfriend to have male friends.
It's a major red flag for a girlfriend to casually meet male friends whom she's been on sexual terms with in the past.
>>
>>29414888
>She will leave you if you are this overbearing

then she can go and find a super sexy beta cuck bf like she really wanted the whole time
>>
>>29414820
>>29414903

Here's the thing. I trust this girl 100%. She's definitely a "good girl," and I was the one who took her vaginal virginity. These previous hook-ups that she had were just oral sex partners. She is not the type that would keep anything from me, and we have complete trust between us...Nevertheless, I can't help but feel that it is "proper" for her to not see any of those guys again. I'd bet my life on her never cheating on me, but I just have this strong moral indignation at the notion of her being around someone who she was once sexual with.

That said, I'm not the stubborn type that just holds onto opinions after they've been shown to be nonsensical, so if someone can convince me that my current feelings are unwarranted and pointless, I will definitely make an effort to abandon them.
>>
>>29414648

No because it's too late because you showed you were weak to begin with, and any attempt of you trying to retain dominance will be met with disdain

You fucked up friend
>>
File: 9Ssmn4e.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
9Ssmn4e.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>29414970
>they were just her oral sex partners
>I took her virginity
Poor guy, its his first relationship
>>
>>29414979
>any attempt of you trying to retain dominance will be met with disdain

OP here. Not the case, friendo. This girl is ultra-submissive with me in these matters. If I forbid her, she would definitely abide. She has always let me know whenever a guy from the past messaged her (and showed me the text, and she has always asked for my permission if any male friend wanted to meet up with her. I have denied her on occasion to test her response, and she simply agreed without any backlash.
>>
>>29415029

oral sex =\= sexual intercourse
no sexual intercourse = virgin

She had a fucking hymen for fuck's sake. I saw it before fucking her, and she bled. Sex was painful for like the first 10 times we had it. She was a virgin. Deal with it.

inb4 hymen doesnt mean anything bro hurrr durr
>>
File: Unknown.png (5 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
5 KB, 202x250
>>29415038
>I have denied her on occasion to test her response, and she simply agreed without any backlash.

Uh oh. She's already cheated, it's worse than I thought
>>
>>29415076
>oral sex =\= sexual intercourse
this is closeted religion autism at it best, only a yank could think this way
>>
>>29414970
>>29414648
Listen up OP. Forbidding anything it that more tempting to break. Contrarian behavior is a bit of a natural law for people(just look at this place, for fucks sake).

You want to show her that you don't give a fuck who she sees. She obviously knows that it might upset you if she hangs out with guys like that.

If you demonstrate security in your grasp over her, she'll be more inclined to think she's not worth as much to you, and will try to make up for that in some way.

Also, dominate her sexually by tying her up and shit like that, so she'll be much less inclined to get dominant sex/behaviour elsewhere.
>>
>>29415096
Makes it that more tempting***
>>
>>29414970

>good girl
>sucked multiple dicks

ok cuck.
>>
File: waitingfortheunicorn.jpg (3 KB, 133x90) Image search: [Google]
waitingfortheunicorn.jpg
3 KB, 133x90
>>29415154
Ok, I'll be waiting here while you go out and find your mythical 8/10 kissless, handjobless, blowjobless virgin girlfriend. Good luck, buddy.
>>
File: corn ship.jpg (44 KB, 430x294) Image search: [Google]
corn ship.jpg
44 KB, 430x294
>>29415176

Jokes on you I actually had one.

She cheated on me and left me after a few years but still.

Don't be mad cuck.
>>
>>29415197
That's why a vaginal virgin who sucked cock is the best of both worlds. If you go for a truly pure blowjobless virgin, she will invariably get curious and tempted because she never had another cock besides yours, and she will cheat, as you painfully experienced. If, on the otherhand, she has sucked a few cocks, then her wild oats have been sown, and you can enjoy the virginal pussy with minimal risk of cheating.

Yes, I understand that this is just a cuckold rationalization, but you must admit it holds some truth.
>>
>>29414820
Even if you think she's going to cheat. If she's gonna do it, you telling her she can't see her friends won't stop you. In fact it's more likely to drive her into their arms.
>>
In my experience, you need to present your boundaries for your own well being. If she doesn't respect these boundaries, then you need to let her go be a slut. You cant control someone but you can walk away with your dignity.
>>
>>29415276
This. The most cucked behaviour is to act constantly worried about the security of your relationship.
>>
>>29415096
I agree with this completely.

Sternly telling your girlfriend not to do something is a surefire way to tempt her into doing that thing. Why plant that seed in her mind? Make her not even want to cheat by fucking her good and hard.
>>
>>29415245

You are delusional senpai, she never had another cock in her pussy beside yours, she only sucked a few guys do you think it will prevent her from becoming a huge sluts when she wants to?

With women you can never be sure of anything. Stop being a cuck and tell her she can't be friends with those guys, if she still insists on it, just fucking leave her It's simple, If you are beta you'll probably never have a gf again like me, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of being an Actual Alpha once in your life.
>>
>>29415290 cont.
Present your boundaries, which you've already done, but don't enforce them
>>
If you don't forbid that slut from ever seeing a male again, including her father and brothers, then you are a fucking omega cuckold.
>>
File: April_9th_165.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
April_9th_165.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
If u don't dump her your a cuck plain and simple
>>
OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neegah you made it, you`re eons ahead of us, so if shit happens, move to next one!
>>
>>29414648
As soon as you forbid her you fucking loose. She sees you as insecure, a bitch that knows he is not the best she can do.

If she is gonna jump on another guys dick she will. The best thing to do is lay your boundaries and follow through with the consequences. What I told my current gf of almost 2 years is this when we started dating.

I don't want a girl who goes out partying till early morning. If that is important to you I understand but I guess we are not right for each other.

We have never had an argument about her going out late partying, ever. Because I make sure I'm worth it for her to avoid that lifestyle.
>>
no it's not reasonable don't you have better shit to do than worry about getting cucked write a play or someshit
>>
>>29414970
You are right, it's not proper. But if you have to ask it means she already is either too immature or doesn't respect yu enough.

I asked my gf just now she said any girl who wsnts to keep in touch with an ex has a reason.
>>
>>29417330
It's not about insecurity. It's about being proper and demure. You can choose not to believe me, but i honestly have no fears of her cheating. I'm out of her leage, and she's absolutely nuts about me and wants to marry me. She's SUPER clingy. Forbidding her is just a show of domination and a way to ingrain my conservative values so that she becomes further redpilled and raises our children right.

If I had ANY doubts about her loyalty, I would have ended it years ago.
>>
>>29417361
>just write a play bro don't worry about her hopping on the cock carousel
>just like be yourself :)
>>
>>29415311
What?? You must enforce them. If she acts a slut, you walk. It's the only way to win.
>>
>>29417490
You are wrong you beta shit. Forbiding makes her see your uncertainty . Even if you are as sure as you claim about her loyalty, simply by forbiding her she will think otherwise.

I hope you come post here again when she cheats on you.
>>
You don't get to control her. Your options are as follows:

- Determine if she is doing all of this deliberately out of a sense of disrespect for you. If she is, just leave her. Don't call her a bitch, don't retaliate. Just leave. Be an adult.

If she's not, get over yourself and stop being a jealous prick. Yes, some women like to play games like that to feel loved and wanted. You leave those women and find one who won't. If you keep running into those kinds of women, you might try and do some self examination and figure out what's so fucked up about you that attracts bad women.
>>
You shouldn't have to. My gf has pretty much no guy friends. She doesn't hang out with her exs either. Honestly I think its weird to have a best friend or really good friend to be an ex. You share so much in a serious relationship, to then turn that into a friendship doesnt make much sense. You can't force your gf to do anything though OP. I say get used to it or find someone else.
>>
>>29417633

OP here. The thing is I'm fairly sure she doesn't do it as a mind game. She's basically a naive child, and she genuinely doesn't realize that the beta orbiter wants to fuck her. She genuinely believes that they are just friends who mistakenly kissed once. My forbidding her would be more of a paternalistic guidance.
>>
dude if you already believe she won't cheat on you why the fuck are you making threads about it numb nuts
>>
>>29414648
you're never gonna get your way unless she isn't about partying and the like and takes your relationship seriously.

>all relationships are basically practic steps toward marriage
^is what I am told by my parents and I tend to think about it like that. If they want to do childish things then you cannot trust the bitch and she will only be temporary
>>
>>29417683
>Being this delusional

This is hilarious. You really think she is naive and doesn't know exactly what she is doing? I hope you get a wake up call soon OP becasue your tears will bee delicious
>>
>>29417684
How many times am I going to have to explain this. See>>29417490

It's not about cheating. I know for a fact that she won't cheat on me. I am above her league, and she tells me all the time that she feels super lucky to have gotten me when I could have dated a more attractive girl. I took her virginity. She wants to marry me. She's overall a very good girl. Both of us are decidedly against cheating and would never do it. Period.

It's about guiding her towards proper, demure behavior and redpilling her. She's sort of naive when it comes to the sociology of male-female relationships, and I want to teach her that men and women cannot be friends in actuality. I bet if I told her to text the beta orbiter that she doesn't want to talk to him anymore because she thinks its inappropriate since she is taken, then he would confess his love to her, and she would experience mental evolution that is befitting of my future wife, who will raise our conservative white progeny.
>>
File: 1463951219213.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1463951219213.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>29417683
>she genuinely doesn't realize that the beta orbiter wants to fuck her

doubt
>>
>>29417684
This. Claims he isn't insecure but he makes a thread and lurks for over an hour trying to justify his behavior.

He is a true beta try so so hard to convince himself otherwise
>>
>>29415076
>Sex was painful for like the first 10 times we had it.

I'll take "sucking at foreplay for 300 Alex"
>>
>>29417819
Fucking rights. "No you faggots, she's loyal....but Im gonna reply 50 times with the same fucking response"
OP is delusional and I hope she blows the first nigger who comes along who actually has self esteem and isnt some insecure cuck.
>>
>>29417683
Again, stop being a sexist faggot. Women are adults and capable of making their own decisions. You are not her father nor are you capable of being a sole guiding moral authority for her. You're a lone man. Fucking get over yourself.

And you really don't know whether she is naive or whether she's just too nice or passive to be blunt and turn the guy down. You just don't. I thought the same thing about my current girlfriend, but then I actually spoke to her and realized there was a lot more going on up there then I thought.

I'm not really a SJW type, but if we're being honest, treating women like they are naive children is just plain sexism. We raise the sexes to do, say, and think really dumb shit in general and its kinda hypocritical to just stereotype women or correlate our current culture with the way women "naturally are". Engage her as a human being and stop putting yourself above her. Whether she's naive or not, it's pretentious and foolhardy of you to play the hero of paternal figure. Don't do it.
>>
>>29417871
Nope. I ate that pussy and ass like a pro for a good 25 minutes, and she was as wet as could be, but her virgin pussy was just too tight to comfortably accommodate my girthy penis. She was a VIRGIN. Deal with it.
>>
>>29417919
> she's just too nice or passive to be blunt and turn the guy down

OP here. I do concede that this might be the explanation as well. Thank you for your well put-together and well thought out post.
>>
>>29417786
> Being a generic 4chan alt-rightist
> Redpilled

Yeah, you don't deserve your girlfriend. She's out of your league and you're an immature piece of shit. I've gone through and done a lot of political tourism and challenged my beliefs a bunch. I found that like radical feminism, redpill bullshit takes slivers of the truth and then blows them up to ridiculous proportions to where they no longer even resemble truth anymore. I hate liberals, but I REALLY hate modern conservatives.
>>
>>29417919
Expecting the REEEEEEEs to be coming soon in response to your perfectly logical statement right now. I like r9k but this is one of its shortcomings...
>>
>>29417786
Then just tell her this you fucking beta. Why are you dancing around this? This is not what a man does. Be upfront with how you feel for christ sakes
>>
>>29417942
You keep telling yourself that bud ;) I'm sure you're working with a real anaconda...
>>
>>29414970
>It's the "2 centimeters and oral sex, but I actually took her virginity" episode
>>
>>29417919
>Again, stop being a sexist faggot.

tumblr roastie spotted
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>29418045
Yeah, it's me. Her hymen was intact, thus she was a virgin. My girlfriend is a real life 7.5/10 who had an intact hymen at age 19 when I started dating her. So what if she sucked her previous boyfriends' cocks in committed relationships and once took a single cm of dick for one second, which didn't even deflower her. She was a virgin. DEAL WITH IT.
>>
Hell no, that is entirely reasonable.

If you've fucked a girl once, it becomes way easier to fuck her again.
>>
>>29418123
She wasn't fucked, unless you consider oral sex to be fucking. She just sucked dick and on one occasion had a cock tip pressed up against her vaginal opening, but it didn't penetrate her more than 1 cm before she stopped it. Her hymen was intact when we started dating, and I consider myself the one who took her virginity.
>>
>get in relationship with used stacy
>suprised when "she just blew" multiple other dudes

kek youre beyond saving
>>
>>29418145
Well would you be okay with the same guy getting his dicked sucked by her again, and pressing his dick against her vaginal opening again?

If you've pressed your dick against a vaginal opening once, it becomes way easier to press your dick against it again.
>>
>>29418284
>If you've pressed your dick against a vaginal opening once, it becomes way easier to press your dick against it again.

She was not entirely willing though. The guy just sort of did it to coax her into sex, but she stopped it. She recalls it as a sort of traumatic experience, and she deeply regrets ever being involved with that guy or any other guy other than myself.

So, yeah, that guy is not a risk at all.

She was the one who dumped all five of her previous boyfriends by the way. She has never been dumped before. She thought that they were not marriage material, so she left them. She has also had 3 different marriage proposals, which she denied. I'm the first guy she has wanted to marry, and I do plan on marrying her.

She may have sucked some cocks, but I took her pussy for the first time, and that's special in this day and age, as much as you delusional fucks will deny it. You can hold out for a kissless, handjobless, cocksuckless virgin if you want, but know that you will most likely die alone.
>>
>>29418073
GTFO Intelligence agent shill or general sower of discord. I'm not going to let this site create another fucking Dylan Roof so that the government has another excuse to pit people against each other and push hard for gun control.

The sort of anti-social mindset that is perpetuated on this site is scary, disgusting, and contrary to what was here when 4chan started. You idiots don't realize it, but your problems and insecurities are being actively exploited to make you sink deeper into depression. They want you to lose control of yourself so that you blame everybody but yourself and those in power for your shitty circumstances. They want you to either kill yourself or fuck off and be a NEET so that you are no longer a political or intellectual threat, or they want you to go out and kill so the prisons can make money and the media can have a big, violent distraction from the white collar crime of the day.
>>
>>29418115
You penetrate the hymen every time you have sex, you idiot. It's not something that is broken once and lost forever. Learn 2 anatomy, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29418661
Are you trolling or just mentally retarded? The hymen is stretched and destroyed after first sexual intercourse. It is the classic indicator of female virginity.
>>
I'm cool with my current girlfriend being friends with her cuck ex because I know he's too passive to do anything. Otherwise I'd tell her how I felt but ultimately you can't control anybody.
If it happens to be that she cheats, take it as a blessing because if it were a more serious relationship and she has poor impulse control you could be losing out on money or other things.
>>
>>29414648
Don't forbid her shit. Tell her how you feel about it. She should understand.
>>
>>29418115
I thought this was a parody post but you're being serious.
>>
>>29418409
I bet she said the same thing to her ex who plowed her ass.
>>
>>29414648
Just don't put it that way or try to alpha up now. It doesn't sound like she'd take you seriously at this point. If she cares about you, use that. Emotional manipulation is almost always the best way to go. Make her feel shitty, tell her how much it hurts you, cry a little bit; whatever you gotta do. Tell her that you feel insecure because you lack self worth, and feel like she'd pick any of those guys to Fuck around with over you (let's face it, that's how you really feel, right anon?). If she cares enough she'll realize it isn't super unreasonable, and that this is a typical sacrifice in relationships. Don't be a hypocrite though, you'll get fucking slaughtered lmao.
>>
>>29415096
This is good advice. One of the best posts.
>>
>>29417919
>Woman are capable of making their own decisions

Spotted the retard
>>
File: 1466288423275.jpg (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466288423275.jpg
139 KB, 500x500
>>29414970
Listen man... I was in the same boat you were in. I know you dont trust her. Deep down you say you do... Just let her go dude. This bitch is eating you from the inside out and eventually shes going to leave you for someone else.
>>
>>29414648
going to dinner with him alone? that's pretty much a date dude

and a lot of people can only resist temptation for that long, and the more she meets up with duded especially ones she fucked the more opportunity you give her to cheat
>>
>>29422348
Got more Luka?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.