[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a girls number today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
What do I do? How do I move next? Like I really want to know more on her and get deeper involved.
>>
Hey I really enjoyed talking to you today. Are you available this afternoon for coffee?
>>
Shut up. You normie. Go ask /b/. /r9k/ is for robots.

/b/ is /r9k/ for normies. Shoo shoo. You fucking african
>>
Getting a girl's number doesn't mean shit. Sometimes they give out their number just so you'll be pacified and you'll leave them alone.
>>
>>29414560
This guy clearly is delusional.

Not even girls hand out their number to complete randoms without some indication the person is sane, normie or at least looking and talking like a member of fucking human society
>>
File: 1427386300313.png (154 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
1427386300313.png
154 KB, 524x685
>>29414519
>read this before I read the OP
>got all excited because I thought you and OP were going to go on a cute little date
>you were just telling him what to say
>he's probably not going to go on a date with this girl, so nobody's going on a cute little date anytime soon
>>
>>29414581

What the hell are you talking about? It's a lot easier and safer to ignore someone over text than it is to reject them in person.
>>
>>29414595
I'll go on a cute little date with you
no homo
>>
>>29414581
>Not even girls hand out their number to complete randoms without some indication the person is sane, normie or at least looking and talking like a member of fucking human society

That doesn't mean they want to date you though. So again, getting the number doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>29414606
What the fuck are you on? That backwards thinking you have is the reason im calling you delusional "Let me give him my number in person so i can ignore his text and on the plus side still see him in person". I dont know what girls youve seen do that but i gotta say they arent sane.
>>
>>29414629
I was never implying that, only stating a fact. You bringing out exterior thoughts trying to shove words into my mouth to fit your argument is truly sad.
>>
How did you do it OP?
>>
>>29414510
Two words: Dick. Pic.
>>
File: 1427390301788.jpg (82 KB, 599x585) Image search: [Google]
1427390301788.jpg
82 KB, 599x585
>>29414626
Thanks, anon. I will take you ice skating.
>>
>>29414638
>"Let me give him my number in person so i can ignore his text and on the plus side still see him in person"

Or, "Let me give him my number so he'll go away and then when he texts me I'll just ignore the text"

You sound like someone who doesn't hang out with very many women. I've seen them do it countless times. It's happened to me before.
>>
Honestly, just be yourself.
I say this unironically.
She will either like you or not, and if she isn't impressed by your awkward and childish ways, then mate, she's not good enough for you anyway.
>>
>>29414606
You must look like a total creep or something.
>>
>>29414653
Me and my friend was going to attend a painting event to on the off chance pick up girls and socialize more since we're both virgin losers.

The event was a busting failure cause I stupidly made the arrangements of a day where only older couples were going and it made us look like we were a gay young couple there.

We bailed and walked around, pissed and decided to have a bro day of fuckery and going into random stores.

Fast forward we end up at barnes and noble where a girl is reading some books and he says she looks like my type. We literally stalk her for 10 minutes, laugh for a fuckton of time and try to think of methods to go about actually talking to her (talk about the book or ask what shes reading)

In the end I finally walked up and we started chatting about her spirituality zodiac sign book and how she was really into universal signs and meditation. Spent over an hour talking, she tells me intimate details about her fathers death and her being in college right now.

Long story short got her number and my friend told me next saturday he wants to try his luck out there
>>
>>29414703
It's like you've never heard of giving out fake numbers
>>
>>29414677
Okay but I can't ice skate so you're going to have to hold my hand
>>
>>29414703
Then you must be ugly.
>>
>>29414745
Sounds like you did well anon, its probably a legit number

Giving you the green light to chat her up
>>
>>29414753
Its like you never heard of being a total fucking tool.
>>
File: 1462675178426.jpg (91 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1462675178426.jpg
91 KB, 640x637
/r9k/ what happens if say, hypothetically you get a girls number and then you have gone on a few dates, and she still seems interested? Do you win at life?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: CbkDncoUAAAb45E.jpg (80 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
CbkDncoUAAAb45E.jpg
80 KB, 640x1136
>>29414753

Why would they do that? Then they can't collect funny/creepy texts to show their friends later.
>>
>>29414638
>"Let me give him my number in person so i can ignore his text and on the plus side still see him in person"

This is pretty much standard operating procedure for a large number of women.
>>
>>29414849
You win more at life than ever before. Going up to a stranger girl you think looks hot and gettinf her number alone makes you chad material if you never thought you were.
>>
>>29414745
>we started chatting about her spirituality zodiac sign book and how she was really into universal signs and meditation. Spent over an hour talking, she tells me intimate details about her fathers death and her being in college right now.

She sounds like an absolute basket case. Abort mission immediately.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.