[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you either settle for some disgusting fat slob or remain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw you either settle for some disgusting fat slob or remain single for the rest of your life

It's not fair
>>
>not wanting to be single
>>
>>29414250
You can't be 2/10 and try to get a 10/10. You robots need to just date fembots.
>>
>>29414277
>fembot
A what?
>>
>>29414250
So some nice woman should settle for a bitter virgin like you instead?
>>
>>29414277
>implying they don't want chad
nice meme m8
>>
File: 1429812990403.jpg (28 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1429812990403.jpg
28 KB, 456x320
>>29414250

>the only girl that showed interest in me in 24 years is a chubby fat bisexual that said to me she hated guys but she adored me at first sight

Why the fuck should I do guys? I hate chubby girls for fucks sake she screams red flags all over the place but it could be my chance to put my penis inside something. Damn my life fucking sucks
>>
>>29414329
Doesn't matter. They wont get a chad and you wont get a 10/10. So you will have to settle for each other.
>>
>>29414352
You'll be her beta bitch. Avoid. It's not worthy.
>>
>>29414413

You read me wrong, I won't be beta anything, I just want to bang her and never get involved, like the Chad I'll never be.

But I hate chubby girls and I don't even know if she could arrouse me in bed.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.