[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an oldfag thread? You can only post in this thr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 12547457454.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
12547457454.png
30 KB, 657x527
Can we have an oldfag thread?

You can only post in this thread if you've been on 4chan since AT LEAST 2009 (and even that's a stretch). I've been here since 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_lhNm9Ax64

I totally forgot about this thread/video OP made, but I was in it. He didn't read my post because it was later in the thread. It might seem a little cringe now, but many lulz were had back then.

I miss the old days...
>>
found 4chan 2003 started posting 2004

goml
>>
>>29414253
Story time?

This is an original comment.
>>
Here since 2009. Don't remember any good ol' days. Certain boards will have a good run and then taper off.

I do think 4chan has become increasingly watered down and /r9k/ has been especially awful lately. Not sure if traffic is increasing or what, but it gets closer to a youtube comments section with every day.

Might be time to find greener pastures.
>>
That's newfag territory.
t. newfag
>tfw you've been fucked for 8 years
>>
>>29414389
Fuck off tripscum.
>>
Back in 2006 my big brother would call me into his room and we'd browse /f/ and laugh our asses off at garbage like http://swfchan.com/1/331/?brosis.swf
Then we'd lurk /b/ together and save memes to this shitty flashdrive he had.
He's a redditor cuck now and it makes me pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>29414438
That sounds cozy as fuck. I always wanted a brother when I was growing up.
>>
>>29414464
it was really good.
I even got grandfathered in to his social clique and had a bunch of kooky older pals who also spent too much time on the internet.
>>
I've been here since 06' LEft in 2011 when that faggot Shane Dawson made the smiley movie and /b/ was flooded with summer & newfags.

I still remember when we ruined linetraps life at oktagon & Catacomes dick guy.

ALL HAIL JIZZBOTTLEGUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71pSLirNrsU
>>
Late '08 here

>tfw spent my life in front of a blue screen

Its only downhill from here
>>
>came a few months before the boxxy vids
>didnt think I was that old
>they were made in 2009

Fuck I feel bad being on this shithole for that long
>>
>>29414514
>tfw spending my life in front of a green screen with flux
>>
first came here in '06, started visiting regularly in '07

the whole time people have been complaining that 4chan sucks now and it used to be so much better. The only thing that changes is what dates apply to "now" and "when it used to be better".
>>
I was on here in 1998
>>
I think I might have started posting in 09 but it might be 10. But as far as age goes I'm probably on the older side.
>>
>>29414608
you ain't even here today nyucka
>>
2008 here, it feels really strange being an oldfag when i remember being told to lurk more
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.