[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the past few months I've been exercising and eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462061301315.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462061301315.gif
15 KB, 633x758
For the past few months I've been exercising and eating healthy foods and have gotten rid of enough fat to not be overweight anymore. I'm going to maybe bust or confirm some myths about being healthy that normies keep sharing.

>if you lose weight, people will like you and you'll get a gf
Wrong. If you're still a social retard, and have a generally unattractive face regardless of fat, no one will want to even go near you still.

>you're a depressed piece of shit because you aren't healthy. get healthy and you won't get depressed!
Wrong. If your life still sucks in every other aspect, you'll still get depressed.

>being healthy just feels good!
Kind of. After the first week or two it can be excruciating moving around and eating less, but after that your body will adapt. However I think people overrate the feelings of being healthy. I expected like, orgasmic feels 24/7 but it's not like that at all. It's more like you don't get winded after going up a set of stairs, which is nice I guess.

>you'll learn to crave vegetables and other healthy foods and will never want junk food again
No, I still crave junk food every single day (however one good exception is that I'm not dependant on soda at all anymore, no more headaches if I don't drink it for a while). And I still think most vegetables taste bad. I only still eat healthy because I tried to get my mom to only buy them for me and never to buy junk food again even if I said I wanted it again.

So do I recommend for fatties to lose weight? Honestly, I don't see much advantage. Maybe if you just want a new goal in your life, you can do it. I rate this whole experience a 6/10.
>>
Tfw skelly. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FAT PEOPLE CONJURE THE WILLPOWER TO COOK FOOD 24/7 TEACH ME. doesnt it get tedious when it takes 40 minutes to make something which will only be consumed in 20 minutes?

I need to gain fucking weight but im too fucking lazy to cook. No im not eating junk food. Junk food isn't cooking
>>
>>29414191

I don't know. My mom prepares all my food for me.
>>
>>29414191
Learn to enjoy cooking, you can put music or TV on, and find things that are fun or easy to make.
Also you can cook many portions at once, and fridge/freeze what you don't eat.
>>
>>29414362
What the fuck does your mum make? You must be eating over 4000 calories. Give me some ideas here.
>>
>>29414191
Eat whatever you already eat and add a litre of milk every day. 700 extra calories and a decent amount of fat and protein
>>
>>29414388
Im trying to make this fucking "oyster rice" japanese recipe (yes im chingchong, this explains why im skelly)

http://norecipes.com/recipe/oyster-rice-kaki-meshi

LOOK AT HOW INTIMIDATING THE RECIPE IS. IT LITERALLY SCARES ME
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.