[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do other people get to have sex and I don't?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: gameofthrones.jpg (798 KB, 2401x2476) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones.jpg
798 KB, 2401x2476
Why do other people get to have sex and I don't?
>>
Serious answer - you wasted your life playing video games.
>>
because other people are normal and belong in this world
>>
Your parents didn't make you to be happy. They didn't look at each other and go "Wow we're trash, our kid will never amount to anything" and that was their mistake.
>>
genetics and environment

everything else is moot
>>
File: it's TRASH.jpg (17 KB, 230x303) Image search: [Google]
it's TRASH.jpg
17 KB, 230x303
I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys this...

Sex is overrated AS FUCK. It's nowhere near the same as masturbating. It's a lot of fucking work, you're not only getting yourself off, you are also getting another person off. That adds a lot extra anxiety, especially when you're a sex newfag. Sure, you will probably eventually "get it", but by that time you will have realized how much as waste of time chasing women for a quick fuck is. Don't even get me started on the clusterfuck that is being in a relationship...

IT'S NOT WORTH IT! Take it from a former KHHV. If you live the robot life, you will NOT enjoy sex.
>>
>>29413909
i wasted my life playing video games because i couldn't get laid and i had to soothe the pain somehow
>>
>>29413981
Not true, you definitely shouldn't put the pussy on a pedestal but I don't see how you can say masturbating is better than getting some pussy. Fucking a girl you truly find attractive is great, don't even get me started on how good it feels to dump your seed deep inside her. It's like all your primal instincts are satisfied, infinitely better than masturbating.
>>
>>29413981
lmao you must be one of those americans with cut, dried up dead dicks or something

i got a blowie once and even with a condom it felt fucking good, easily 10 times better than masturbating and having a dirty hoe tug my dick and go down on it felt even better, i can't imagine how good it must be with a girl that you actually like

this guy is a fucking moron, don't listen to him
>>
>>29413981
>tfw my gf cooks me food, drives me places, cleans my apartment, keeps my ADHD self organized, and tons of other neat stuff

Having a gf is kind of like having a second mother. Worth it imo
>>
>>29414040
>>29414059
>>29414079

THREE normalfags respond in a row.

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>29414095
yeah paying to get laid for the first time in 24 years is definitely NORMAL you fucking retard, kill your stupid self
>>
>>29413981
Yeah tasty food is overrated too; raw potatoes and oats are all you need.

Brb, the pizza delivery guy has just arrived.
>>
Sex feels better than drugs that gives you an 6 hour high.
>>
File: 1466020262657.jpg (46 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466020262657.jpg
46 KB, 612x612
>>29413883
autism, not good looking, no money
>>
Because nobody wants to have sex with you.
>>
>>29414108
Yeah because I could obviously discern that from your post, you retard.

You're one sorry ass faggot if you're 24 and you paid to get laid. You're the one who should an hero.
>>
Is that a blown out asshole or a buttplug?
>>
>>29414149
Ooh, pizza, a la carte or with a 2 liter?
>>
>>29414167
i said it was a whore you mongoloid

who is the normalfag now, shithead?

get cancer and jump in front of a train
>>
We are pseudo-humans and the 1% that will destroy the world in the beta-uprising
>>
>>29414193
> Is that a blown out asshole or a buttplug?
Buttplug inside a probably blown out asshole. These things usually go together.
>>
>>29414214
You said a "dirty hoe". That's ambiguous as fuck you faggot. It could have meant just a slut who sleeps around, you never specifically stated you paid for sex in that post. Mentioning that she was a "dirty hoe" obviously wasn't clear enough.

Get fucked you stupid nancy. Oh wait, you're a just a worthless virgin who paid for a bj.
>>
>>29413909
I play a lot of games myself and I have a normal sex life, OP is just a sperg
>>
>>29414620
How do you define a "normal sex life"?
>>
>>29413883
dont worry >>29413909 this is the most fun you will have with your life.

Sex isnt fun when the thing you're fucking is a manipulative cunt that tries to use its vagina to get you to do what it wants.

disregard females, video games every day.
>>
Don't know, don't care.

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
>>
>>29413883
Hey they're watching GoT.
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
>>29413981
>It's nowhere near the same as masturbating

Cutfag detected
>>
>>29414640

something something within x standard deviations of the average of such-and-such sample size or something.

e.g. Suppose that you had some way of measuring the ACTUAL number of lifetime sexual partners for either sex in a given population, as opposed to what people self-report. Suppose that in this case, the men's average (that is, arithmetic mean) is 4.5. Then something-something math something, and you want to at least be "close" to that 4.5, if not greatly exceeding it, since the general idea here is that the better man has the higher notch count, after all, notwithstanding STDs and all the rest of it.

In this framework, you want to have fucked at least about three women minimum to be considered an acceptable human being (since these bonobos all brag about their notch counts, after all). Of course, there's a separate discussion here about what said bonobos falsely self-report versus what they've ACTUALLY done, which is at cross-purposes with what I just sketched, but you get the idea. Don't want to be too far deficient from what either actually is (or perhaps more importantly in this case, what is perceived to be) the norm, that is, the average, or arithmetic mean.

"You seem awfully concerned with what's normal. It's kind of.... cute." -Rip Torn, Defending Your Life
>>
My dick is 6.5 inches and I swear every dick on the internet is twice the size of mine. That guys dick is so much bigger.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.