[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ex-neet now working full time >Accidentally let a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1A1CEE138.jpg (267 KB, 2040x1386) Image search: [Google]
1A1CEE138.jpg
267 KB, 2040x1386
>be ex-neet now working full time
>Accidentally let a bit of your internet side leak and state how you don't like refugees
>tfw you know your coworkers hate you now
>>
>>29413822

>tfw Germany
>can't even begin to explain the nuance in the refugee crisis without being labeled nazi
>>
>internet side not liking refugees

lol behind closed doors everyone fucking hates them, especially the ones living in the communities the """""""""""""""""refuges""""""""""""""""" get placed into.
>>
>>29414099
Also forgot to mention.

You get hated on by your views, is just them virtue signaling each other. The one who hates you the most is regarded as the most virtuous. This is the new world we live in.
>>
>>29414122
exactly this.
you know why I think trump is going to edge out clinton? it's because an increased number of people aren't honest about who they're voting for (which is trump) because they will be seen as asshole racists. even I do it and pretend to support bernie because everyone around me is liberal and there is also some muslims around. sadly,y you might have to just lie about everything but vote the other way around
>>
>>29414122
this. they literally have no critical thinking weighing pros and cons. it's socially in vogue to be pro-refugee and make them look like good little normies.
>>
>>29413822
>Sharing any opinion with anyone, ever

You brought this on yourself. You know what people are like.
>>
>>29413822
>revealing your power level
wew lad
>>
>>29413822
>Be Australian
>Work in government sector
>All my co-workers think refugees are a problem, more than half of them think they are mostly economic refugees with some ISIS plants mixed in. The rest of them think the refugees are walking, ticking timebombs waiting to rape and otherwise damage communities because they were never taught otherwise, and were brought up in a very hostile and uneducated environment.
>>
File: laughing imouto.png (74 KB, 210x285) Image search: [Google]
laughing imouto.png
74 KB, 210x285
>tfw you picked up a trade and every tradesman is racist

I don't like immigrants but unlike most of the people I work with, I don't despise them as human beings. I just don't want them in my country.
>>
>>29413822
>be ex-neet
>work full time
>meet people who watch anime and play vidya, stay aloof for the most part
>someone says they play counter-strike, act like a noob while chuckling to myself because i used to be CAL-M in 1.6
>if someone says they play league of lulz, i tell them i play dota
>if someone says they play dota, i tell them warcraft 3 was better
>only talk to cute girls about anime, can't be fucked to make friends with autismal dudes who won't shut up about their narutos or whatever
>avoid political discussion completely; it's pointless to talk with people who obviously don't know history or only get their news from 2 sources at most
>sometimes talk to guys about music if i've determined that they don't have shit taste
>probe people for signs that they are oldfags, but end up meeting a lot of people who just go to /v/ occasionally

etc
>>
>>29414314
aren't tradesman just bad at abstract thought? not trying to say you guys are dumb but... aren't you guys dumb?
>>
>>29414477
I had straight As in school so I'd like to think I'm not dumb, I just didn't feel like spending even more time learning. Also being a beta robot I don't like taking initiative and being on my own, so a trade where everything has a blueprint is nice.
And it's nice to choose your own hours and actually produce something every day, you can always look on something with this "I did that" feeling.
>>
>>29413971

someone planned this mark my words
>>
I've opening said that Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust didn't happen the way it's told, I hate the Jews, and a bunch of other shit.

Short of coming out as a paedophile nobody will care.
>>
>>29413822

>mention how throughout history, people have risked their lives for money because they reckon the bad stuff will just happen to someone else, like all the people who went overseas to the US or went West within the US to make their fortune
>migrants openly admitting they're coming because there are no jobs where they are, not sue to any persecution
>all intelligence agencies say ISIS are sending their operatives through
>ISIS themelves say they're sending their operatives through
>actual Christian refugees fleeing due to genuine religious persecution are being threatened in the refugee camps themselves by ISIS who are no just in the camps, but are swarming into Europe and are in Europe's refugee centres, threatening them there
>in every conflict where such a thing is applicable, bad guys pretend to be good guys fleeing war, but not this conflict, no-one could ever be so evil as to pretend to be a refugee to take advantage of he goodwill of their most hated and detested enemy, whole civilians they have no qualms about killing? Of course not! Furthermore, no-one could ever be so dastardly as to pretend to be from a different country, when they know that if they coem from country, B, they get let in, yet rejected from their country A?
>even governments hell-bent on taking the entre population of he middle-east, such as Germany, openly admit that at least 60% are from the fucking balkans and just get rejected
>actual Syrians are getting their passports stolen, there's a great big market for fake/stolen Syrian passports now, yet a whole bunch of "Syrians" burn their "Syrian" passports so they can't be deported

>hurr durr they're all fleeing war anon, we need to yet them all in with no checks, no-one could ever possibly risk their life for greed! They're all innocent victims, the fact that they say so is proof of that!

I don't even have any issue with taking in people actually fleeing persecution, yet apparently I'm a Nazi now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.