[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU NEVER LISTEN TO MY ADVICE JON SNOW! Oh btw, I thought I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: game-of-thrones.png (235 KB, 635x394) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones.png
235 KB, 635x394
YOU NEVER LISTEN TO MY ADVICE JON SNOW!

Oh btw, I thought I might inform you that there is thousands of knights on their way to aid us in the battle against Ramsay.

Eh, I don't think this is relevant to the war council, better keep my mouth shut about it so thousands of people can die before the knights show up!

#MakesNoSansa
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (127 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
127 KB, 512x512
>>29413536
Sorry Petyr wasn't willing to sacrifice thousands of his people for your faggot battle, faggot.
>>
Who even continues to watch this shit after the desaster that was episode 8?
>>
>>29413536
Jon better not trust this cunt. She contributed to her father losing his head. She'll have Jon's head before it's over.
>>
more like game of shit hahaha
>>
>>29413536

>implying she didn't do it so she's the last Stark
>>
>>29413536

my ex gf looks like Sansa

she's a real cunt tho
>>
>>29414421
She's a woman, dumb cunt can't carry the Stark name
>>
>>29413580
>being this far in already
>not finishing the whole season
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.