[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that those without Chad genetics should just give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 252x161
Daily reminder that those without Chad genetics should just give up

>on bus
>sitting with two friends, one is girl, one is chad friend
>I'm lanklet just started lifting (not much progress visible through clothing)
>"omg Chad you're genetically blessed!"
>he has been lifting for half as long as me with shit consistency
>"anon you're like a twig"

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU THINK IM FUCKING UNAWARE OF MY SHIT LANKLET GENETICS YOU POLISH WHORE.

Also today, early on.

>talking to 2 Stacey's and a Chad a few years younger than me
>Chad wearing tank top
>Stacey 1: "Omg nice arms"
>Chad: "Don't even work out, just naturally like this"
>me: "yeah lucky man you won the genetic lottery"
>Stacey 2: "Yeah, aha, you didn't anon"

I wish it was easier to get a gun here, if to rampage or even to simply end it. I'm fucking done.
>>
Ur friends are gay
>>
>>29413545
This

Also buy a gun on the internet and go get your pay back
>>
>>29413545
Poor way of saying it, but this underage faggot is right, OP. Get new friends.
Easier said than done, but your current ones suck.
>>
>>29413497
>friends
>people who keep insulting you
pick 1
>>
If you're not seeing improvement and he is, there's something wrong with your routine. It's more than just genetics. Yeah, there's a body type that's disposed to be bulkier, but that doesn't stop the thin type from showing muscle. You should probably consult a personal trainer about how you're not seeing improvement, and what you need to be doing.
>>
lol you're pathetic

stop actively being the foil to your chad friend. you're not a fucking sidekick. you don't need to puff his dick for him

>>yeah lucky man you won the genetic lottery

jesus christ what kind of spineless fuck says this. no wonder they treat you like a punching bag
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.