[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the vast majority of people have regular sex This is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 106479561.jpg (95 KB, 355x482) Image search: [Google]
106479561.jpg
95 KB, 355x482
>the vast majority of people have regular sex

This is just mindblowing. How do they do it?
>>
>>29413163

They fulfill a set of genetically programmed requirements for the opposite sex so that they are biologically driven to mate and produce offspring with each other.
>>
>>29413163

No they don't you retard, a small percentage of men have sex with the entirety of women. Its just a fact you're gonna have to learn to live with.
>>
File: 1465881921649.png (177 KB, 664x520) Image search: [Google]
1465881921649.png
177 KB, 664x520
>>29413308

This, I'm currently having sex with around 10 different women in addition to the fairly regular sex I have with my gf and the occasional night spent with her mom
>>
>>29413308
You realise theredpill is just a meme, right?
>>
>>29413163
it's really easy to get laid if you are a normie that meets new people regularly, you just jit it off with a girl, move in for the kiss at the right moment and voila, you will probably fuck
>>
>>29413308
This isn't true. It's sad how virgins will believe ridiculous things just so they don't feel shame
>>
>>29413163
By not being ugly and therefore repulsive.
>>
>>29413568
It IS true tho.

Oregon
>>
The majority of animals have sex too. It's just nature.
>>
>>29413606
It's different with animals because they don't have social conventions. How do humans get to the point of having sex with each other? I'm probably autistic or whatever but that's always been the great mystery.
>>
>>29413682
They become animals for a few hours.
>>
>>29413308
What's really funny is that the 80/20 rule is true, but people have so much sex, that that means a lot of men in the 80% still have sex pretty regularly. The top 20 chads are getting laid CONSTANTLY.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.