[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Share the lewd things you want to do to a girl/Lewd things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: g_n2qnbzCDnb1tpv4nho1_400.gif (1 MB, 335x179) Image search: [Google]
g_n2qnbzCDnb1tpv4nho1_400.gif
1 MB, 335x179
ITT: Share the lewd things you want to do to a girl/Lewd things you want a girl to do to you.

>I want a girl to suck me off, and then brush her teeth and wash her mouth with my cum
>>
>>29413053
go fuck yourself normalshit, take this literal garbage to reddit.com
>>
>>29413079
>wanting a thread to share fantasies that you'll never realize in real life makes me a normal
I don't follow.
>>
>>29413116

That's because you're a retard.
>>
File: g_nl3ac2k98V1tz0kwjo1_250.gif (2 MB, 245x163) Image search: [Google]
g_nl3ac2k98V1tz0kwjo1_250.gif
2 MB, 245x163
>>29413331
I expected you were a samefag, that you'd be the same person that posted >>29413079, but nope. Just another person spouting wholly rash, unwarranted vitriol in my thread for some reason.
>>
>not saucing your gifs

:/
>>
>>29413431
Look at those filenames. I don't have sauce.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.