[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your opinion about women ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: CEQ8nc2XIAEioKm.jpg (40 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
CEQ8nc2XIAEioKm.jpg
40 KB, 600x810
what's your opinion about women ?
>>
I'm trying to retain a healthy view of women, despite how much this board wants me to believe otherwise.
Men and women are different, but none of them are better than the other.
>>
All of them are whores who are all desperately competing for Chad's attention. Chad winds up fucking all of them, they are never the wiser and continue competing until they get old and lose Chad's wandering eye altogether and wind up "settling" for some guy who she never would have talked to before. Odds are by that point she has Chad's kid and thanks you for "manning up" where Chad wouldn't. She'll then probably cheat on you since you can't just adjust to monogamy after living your entire life fucking different guys on a regular.

TL;DR: They are all whore vermin who need to be put in their place.
>>
>>29413046
i thought of mothers for some reason when i saw this picture
>>
>>29413046
Generalizing ALL women is silly and stupid. I just make opinions on the individual women I meet and yeah sometimes when I don't know em that well it is most likely a stereotype of her appearence.

So what I'm saying is that you can generalize groups of women, you're mind does it automatically anyway, but to generalize all women is stupid and silly.
>>
>>29413046
Most are average, some suck, some are great.
Just like men
>>
>>29413143
T. Literally me
>>
It still blows my mind that something so innocuous and inviting on the outside can be so rotten and vindictive on the inside.
>>
>>29413046
Some are sweet and some are awful the rest is in meh but doable
>>
Really can't say anything else besides some are cunts and some are sweet and the vast majority fall inbetween. And the sweetgirls aren't always sweet and the cunts aren't always cunts either.
>>
File: 1462636427274.png (604 KB, 703x373) Image search: [Google]
1462636427274.png
604 KB, 703x373
vile succubi that thrive of destroying everything that's good and holy
>>
>>29413328
You are the only reasonable person on this board, anon.
>>
>>29413046
Some of them are okay but usually bad experience ruins guy attitude to them. All of them are looking for a partner who's better in their perspective - that's why we see a lot of ugly guys with girls. One of the biggest thing which ruins guys is that they begin to change when in relationship with women - that's why girls are not interested in them anymore as in the beginning. Women want to change men according to their will but men have to resist it.
>>
>>29413046
Often naive and ignorant, always opportunistic.
>>
>>29413046
The greatest weakness of a human man.
>>
An object, a trophy.
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>29413046

desu senpai the only people who hate em are sexually frustrated or emotionally frustrated guys
>>
>>29413617

The guy isn't even asserting anything that isn't painfully obvious

everyone already fucking knows all that shit
>>
They are a plauge. These parasites will stripmine your soul of integrity and rob you of your individuality...if you let them.

SO VERY RARE is that special one that won't stab you in the back at the 1st moment she's displeased with something. Glad I found mine.
>>
When did this board become so watered down and dull? Most of these posts sound like shit you'd find in /adv/.

Some are cunts, some are good, but most are in between. Just like men. :>)
>>
>>29413046
I don't have an opinion about women in general. That's like having an opinion on humanity, overall. There's good and there's bad, just like in every collective.
>>
>>29413075
What a weirdly rational response that actually sounds reasonable. Are you new around here?
>>
>>29413046
5% are pure gold, all the other are total braindead roasties. If you post here - you're part of the roasties btw.
>>
I think they're sweethearts famtbh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.