[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a virgin girl who had sucked dick before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: 1465771953135.webm (2 MB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
1465771953135.webm
2 MB, 600x358
Would you date a virgin girl who had sucked dick before?
>>
She wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
Holy shit I'd date anyone right now
>>
>>29412903
Yes, she would. Virginity refers to not having had vaginal sex.
>>
>>29412970
So she can be a party/club slut who sucked off, and probably been fingered by, dozens of guys but she's still a virgin because not dicks have gone in her vag?

Gross. But that's the age we live in, isn't it.
>>
>>29412888
No. Boy? Yes. :3
>>
>>29413012
Technically, yes. But I was thinking more along the lines of a girl who had sucked 3-5 cocks in relationships.
>>
>tfw your girlfriend is a complete virgin like you
I don't know how I got so lucky boys.
>>
>>29413115
She never even sucked dick before? Lucky. My girlfriend never had sex before, but she sucked dick.
>>
>>29412888
My gf is a slut, and it's my fetish.
>>
>>29412888
>tfw your main choice of girlfriend has sucked dick

I think the only way to top it is to fuck her.
>>
>10 post and nobody asked for sauce

It is legally required that you give us a link OP. Now.
>>
>>29412888
do we REALLY need to have this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY???
>>
>>29412888
>ywn have a big dick cum inside your mouth like OP's webm
>>
>>29412888

If it was my dick. If it was someone elses, she better be able to greentext it.
>>
>>29412888
>would you date a girl?
Yes. I'm desperate.
>>
>>29413115
>is a complete virgin
>is

I hope you have dated for two weeks at most. Otherwise, if you still haven't had sex, you're asking to get cucked.
>>
>>29412888
>Would you date a virgin?

Hell no.
>>
Oral sex does not count as sexual intercourse, so she would be a virgin, which fulfills my critera. So, yes.
>>
>Would you date a virgin girl

No.
>>
>>29413379
t. another kissless virgin
>>
>>29413333
This
And i'm not even gay
>>
>>29413529
I'm far from a virgin, actually. That's why if a girl would not put out after 2-3 weeks of dating I'd ditch her.
>>
>would you date a virgin?

Yeah. That was easy.
>>
>>29413012
>>29413071

No she can't. A man's virginity refers to whether or not he's penetrated a woman vaginally. But a woman's virginity is lost on any sexual encounter. Deal with it. A used slut is a used slut.
>>
>>29412888

No i dont date sluts
>>
>>29414376
Do you have a citation for that or is this just the baseless, deluded worldview that makes you feel less suicidal?
>>
>>29414404
You're a forever alone virgin.
How is a girl a slut if she only sucked cock in committed relationships all whilw preserving her virginity?
>>
>>29414406

Don't get salty. We can smell the dried cum on your skin, you sad used up cumrag. Don't make rationalizations to avoid being what you are.

>>29414422

See >>29414376 and stop living a fantasy.
>>
>>29412888
nevermind me have to try something
>>29411882
>>
>Guys, maybe is we make this thread again Zeus himself will descend from mount Olympus as of a shower of gold, to tell us PRECISELY how many dicks a woman is allowed to suck.

OP, why do you make these threads?

You know there are only two possible answers; "Yes, I am a well adjusted human being when it comes to applying sexual mores to others" and "No, I'm an autistic gibbon and I'm plagued by waking nightmares of sexual infidelity".

It's boring.

Boring boring boring fucking boring.
>>
>>29414422

>Fucking slut shaming basterds, i need to defend myself by calling him le forever alone virgin
>>
>>29414700
OP here. At last, clarity. Thank you, anon. I'm free now.
>>
>>29414757
#endvirginshaming when?
>>
>>29414700
>Zeus descending as a shower of gold
Moron. Zeus comes down in a bolt of lightning. Now Hades, he could come up in a volcano of liquid gold.
>>
>>29414989
Confirmed for learning everything you know about GREEK MYTH from Disney's Hercules
>>
>>29415092
Welp, that's me an idiot. I was thinking Hades as the guy of cold, hard cash. And death.
>>
>>29412888
No, virgins are like autistic children

If she hasn't fucked at least 3 other men, I don't want her pathetic childish ass
>>
>>29413115
>Girlfriend and robot are both clueless

>SO LUCKY XD
>>
>>29412888
Probably. I'd have a need for dosens of blowjobs myself to help cope with this until I don't care.

What helps is if she's got the hymen in this day and age while being loyal it's fine. But if hymen restoration becomes a thing I won't bother caring. Gonna get as fake as makeup then.
>>
>>29415191
Not a bad guess; hades is the lord of all that resides beneath the earth.

But Zeus's polymorphic abilities don't appear to be held back by any sort of common sense or jurisdictional limits.
>>
>>29412888
Nice triples. Would you be so kind to provide a source?
>>
Yes.

I'd date anyone even a slut, as long as said slut is monogamous with me and has sex only with me.
>>
File: 1406675835137.png (220 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1406675835137.png
220 KB, 700x700
>>29412888
Yes. Purityfags are the worst.
>>
Yes. As long as she doesn't intend to stay a virgin, and I don't mean 'after the wedding' bullshit either.

If she is not willing to have sex in a relationship then it isn't a relationship, its only a hairs breadth above just being friends.
>>
>>29415946
I know right, why should she give her body one man when she can give it to everyone!
>>
>>29415895
>slut
>monogamous
you have failed to understand women.
>but anon, it was only sex, I didn't have to tell you that chad came in my pussy on my first anniversary with you even though I still make you use condoms because I didn't love him! I only love you, which is why when I let other men fuck me I lie about it! There's nothing wrong with me having a little pleasure as long as I come back to you when I want my rent paid!
>>
>>29416054
Her choice, faggot.
>>
I would honestly rather her had a dick in vag than in mouth..

I wouldn't ve able to kiss her without thinking about some other guys smelly sweaty meat stick in her mouth
>>
>>29416362
>smelly sweaty meat stick

That makes ME want to suck cock. I don't blame the broad
>>
>>29416229
He never said it wasn't, he only finds it distasteful.
>>
>>29412888
>Would you date a "virgin" girl who sucked dick like a common lowlife whore?

I wouldn't *date* her, no. But as always, used women do make good practice.
I might let her *think* we're dating if it gets me closer to having a turn with her bod.
>>
File: waiting.jpg (3 KB, 81x121) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
3 KB, 81x121
>>29417860

Good luck finding a kissless, handjobless, blowjobless virgin above the age of 12 in the current year. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>29417904
Being alone is better than living with a liability.
The average man might never find his virgin bride, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy sex. Betas being afraid of practice is the only real problem.
>>
>>29412888
Since you're not getting any answers on this I might as well take the bait.
The definition of a female's virginity technically states that she must have a hymen, which this is correct. So in this case, with proof of her virginity, she would still be okay.

If she was having blowjobs while she, somehow, still has her hymen intact she will still considered whoreish anyway due to the belief that any female that commits adultery, which includes a simple blowjob, is considered a whore unless proving it. Because it's often rare for scenarios you describe to ever happen. Hope that clarifies some things.
>>
>>29412888
I want to suck a cock so badly
>>
File: 392576931871.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
392576931871.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>29418347
me too senpai
i'm not a sissy fag tho, just a regular curious guy
>>
>>29412888
As a 29 year old straight male, I don't think I'd be into dating another virgin. I want her to have some experience so she can judge the quality of the sex with some basis.
>>
>>29412888
>Would you date a virgin

No probably not. I've dated virgins before, been in relatively long-term relationship with them and it's god-awful either way.

It works out one of two ways:

A: You guys end up dating for a long time but she is a virgin and wants to remain a virgin until marriage or until she's 10000% sure that you're "the one", and so you guys never have sex, you never even get a handjob or to ejaculate in any way or even get to feel her titties all that much because she'll think that you're just trying to manipulate her into having sex and you're a weird gross sex pervert. You end up with blue balls bigger than mid-summer watermelons, break up with her out of frustration - both sexual and emotional - and then you sort of end up proving her to be right.

B. You guys end up dating for a long time and eventually she puts all of her trust in you and lets you be the first guy to have sex with her. It's awkward and extremely painful (for you) because you're a big guy, and doesn't get any less awkward the next few dozen times you have sex. She's not really willing to try out any new positions or new ways to have sex but sex is sex at least. This goes on for months and years until eventually you realize that you two are actually absolutely incompatible and have to break up before the relationship ends up being worse than it already is. Congratulations you're an asshole who stole her virginity and then later dumped her, you get to live with that for the rest of your life.

MAYBE you guys will end up being married.... if you're both even into that.

>>29413115
You have my condolences.
>>
BZZT!! ERROR ERROR! CANNOT COMPUTE!

One cannot be a virgin and have sucked dick.

If we correct the question to would I date a filthy cock sucking whore, the answer is no. I might try and fuck her if she didn't appear too diseased though. I only date if it's marriage material, and it's only marriage material if it's a real virgin. None of this technical bullshit. You want to be a technical virgin then fine, you'll be my technical gf(long term fwb, at best).
>>
>>29420032
My girlfriend and I were both virgins when we got together, and now we're getting married. We lucked out I guess. We're super compatible, and she's willing to try out all of my depraved fetishes.
>>
>>29420032
A sounds pretty good to me. I'd love a woman who's careful and don't mind waiting until she is sure. Even B isn't a big deal. Much better than knowing other guys fucked her.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.