[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upgrade for Male-Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1465041218433.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1465041218433.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
Speaking to the fems on the board, what should the male robots be doing to have a better chance at getting and keeping the interest in a girl? What do you want your dream guy to be like? How would he approach you for the first time? What would he ask you? What would you want him to talk about?
>>
Women want things that cannot be changed

>height
>masculine, good looking face
>broad shoulders
>intelligence
>big penis

The only hope we have is money, but then we'll just get used as betabux by golddigging whores who've had their fun with Chad and want to settle down in their 30s
>>
>>29413208
fpbp

tbo
>>
File: 1465524061943.gif (185 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465524061943.gif
185 KB, 500x281
>>29413208
>intelligence
but I thought they liked chad men. An their intelligence is parallel to that of grass. But what's a good... approach ( i don't know what better word to use ). But whats their ideal way a man approaches them? I know it's with confidence and shit but, then what? Your cocky and confident and then...?
>>
>>29413285
If you're good looking and you catch women flirting with you, walk up to them and start talking

If you're not good looking, stay at home and wank off
>>
>>29413208
Mfw got a shitty face.
Also got a bad body and shitty shoulders but I changed that by working out.
>>
>>29413285
Go to goodreads and check the romance novel section, torrent some popular titles and read them.

Saving you some time:
- tall
- strong, ripped (doesn't need to lift though, was born like that)
- humongous penis
- pretty
- not bald
- intelligent
- confident
- skilled in almost any task
- articulate
- cocky
- humorous
- holds some kind of high social status position, from count to lord of the bandits to captain of the football team or rockstar
- revered, admired, feared by many people
- dark past
- has fucked many women before
>>
File: 1465172914031.jpg (59 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1465172914031.jpg
59 KB, 627x627
>>29413395
.... so I need to be rock star jesus christ
>>
>>29413208
Thats so fucking stupid. Dude ive seen all types of guys pull hot girls before. One of my friends is literally 5ft 4-5ft 5 and normal build and hes ALWAYS fucking around with hot girls. Hes not super handsome, he has an average dick and hes short and he is constantly hanging out with and fucking girls. Its because hes always relaxed and doesnt hate himself.
>>
>>29412820
Huh, I never knew I wanted punk-styled Rapunzel until now.
>>
>>29413446
>Its because hes always relaxed and doesnt hate himself.
we'll never achieve that though so we need other options
>>
>>29413446
Bullshit stop giving robots false hopes. I have never met a short guy who was a stud.
>>
>>29413285
Stop with this new meme about how chads are stupid. Chad is not an attractive man, he is the perfect man. A true Chad will be smart and kind. Sure, some guys are attractive enough to get away with being stupid or having a bad personality, but the idea of Chad is the perfect male.
>>
>>29413446

>The internet unicorn

I have never seen that in real life, in fact at 5'4", working on an office of mostly women (like70%) I am constantly bullied due to my height and all the guys they fuck are quite tall, ones more than others.

I have never seen people my height with women, they attend 24/7 stores or clean bathrooms...
>>
>>29412820
im telling you right now if the list is smaller than 20 demands and the first 5 dont boil down to be tall and handsome you arent talking to a real girl
>>
>>29413900

its not your height, its that you have nothing going for you
>>
>>29413871

Some chads can be smart but most chads also need to be agressive, if not, they will lose stacy to 89IQ Tyrone and negro people are basically super human.
>>
Just stop trying to impress women and stop obsessing over sex, it's a fucking personality defect when it governs every waking moment of yor life, your virility is in no way interesting beyond satisfying reptilian urges that most women invest energy in repressing so there is some fucking novelty and it stays interesting. No one is going to want you if you're just another shitposting handspanking retard.
>>
>>29413427
well you know, you could cut corners if you are able to make her feel like shit.
>>
>>29413938

But my height is the main reason, also is the worst thing of them all about me...

But yeah I also have a mini dick and I am poor and dumb, but most manlets are also all this things to.
>>
>Simple answer: Don't be a robot. Get social skills (most important) by practicing and reading "How To Win Friends And Influence People", improve your looks by getting a different haircut/shaving/lifting, stop the cycle of negativity by not reading cynical/depressing things like this board.

>I love ugly junkies so I'm probably not the best person to ask this question to.

>He would be confident and just start talking to me about anything. Ask me for my number and/or invite me to his home - no games, just straightforwardness and cockiness. Maybe offer me weed or a drink.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>29414000
I bet you're into rape
>>
The more I learn about women the more I dislike them. Why do you cunts have such insane standards

At this point I'm fine being a virgin forever
>>
>>29414097
Mutual interests
>>
>>29414000
I don't want to become disgusting just to fuck a girl
>>
>>29414142
Just live your life, stop trying to trick people into respecting you.
>>
>>29414097

Because their instincts tell them to always aim for the best?

Really, there is NO fucking reason why a woman would gi for a manlet whatsoever, if he has lots of money she ia surely having fuck on the side with one or several better men.

However most manlets are poor as fuck in this society due HR being ran by women, so more and more manlets either kill themselves, snap and go to a killing spree, or transition to women.
>>
>>29414142
Then don't? Nobody is forcing you to.
>>
>>29413866
Well he is, and im not lying. Honestly i dont know how he does it because he can be a huge asshole at times too. R9K isnt going to help you get out, its only going to make it worse.
>>
>>29414160
I get that. It's just irritating. And whenever people mention the problems men face they're attacked by rapid feminists. Feminists (all women in general) have no attraction to men like me, they go get fucked by Chad. Apparently I'm "entitled" for wanting to be loved.

i don't have the personality or looks to ever get a gf. I'm close to giving up already.
>>
>>29414637
You are entitled.
>>
File: 1444229027680.jpg (30 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1444229027680.jpg
30 KB, 436x436
>>29414737
Hey there toastie roastie. How's reddit these days?
>>
>>29412820
I picked my boyfriend because he is submissive as fuck and has devoted himself to me completely. He will never look at another woman again, and is slowly turning me into a goddess in his own mind.

I can't imagine being with any other man.
>>
>>29414000
>>29414142
I don't think there are a lot of people like her. I am an ugly junkie and I'm still a virgin. So I wouldn't go taking up smack and punching yourself in the face in the hopes that it's gonna get you girls.
>>
>>29413446
Dude, he didn't just suddenly start becoming dwarfchad out of nowhere. I guarantee you that guy has had many female friends since he was a kid. That, coupled with charisma can get you a long way.

There will always be outliers, but they had it made from the start.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.