[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are 100% certain in every statement you have made with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x155
>You are 100% certain in every statement you have made with zero room for compromise.

>There's probably a good chance that this intensity of your personality is why you aren't necessarily popular or good in social settings. You don't seem to have time for niceties or fun, you don't do interesting things just because it'd be a good story to tell afterwards, you are only interested in things which are practical and have passed the cost benefit analysis you did in your head beforehand.

What personality does that sound like? It sounds like istp, intp, intj, estp, entj, estj; actually theres so many possibilities. List a few likely mbti types for the above greentext pls
>>
ISTJ is what this sounds like.

This also sounds like you have zero confidence and cover up your fear of failure and looking foolish with the rationalization that you're too logical and serious to actually enjoy your life. The reality is you're closed off to the world because you're scared.
>>
>>29412965
can you explain the zero confidence part?
>>
>>29413072
It ties into the other stuff I said. I see it a lot on this site - people who've cut themselves off from all there is to see and do in the world. They rationalize this by telling themselves they're a practical sort of person, and what's out there probably isn't that great anyway, plus why risk disease, injury, etc. This sort of thing indicates low confidence, because it takes some confidence to trust yourself enough to believe you'll do okay out in the world.
>>
I'm ENFP, any advice?
>>
>>29413128
check out the Holland Code, it's much more useful than MBTI.
Also, consider fast paced, creative careers where you get to deal with people. If INFP is the writer type, then ENFP is the journalist type... not that you should go out and be a journalist, but consider something with some adventure, that you'll find fulfilling. Maybe something involving travel.
>>
>>29413109
What is your type anon?

So you mean those people who risked their lives doing what they love and maybe end up dying issue? So is it's better to live your life while having it cut short than living a long unfulfilling life because you will die anyway no matter how you choose to live? Makes a lot of sense. I guess it's something i have to work on
>>
>>29413169
anything more elaborated? I'm actually stuck between ENTP and ENFP
>>
>>29413188
INFP, though I'm pretty much right on the line with both I and P.

As for what you're saying, pretty much exactly. Though also, people are a lot less fragile than they tend to think they are, and some of the experiences they worry might hurt them actually wind up building them as people, making them stronger, wiser, and ultimately happier. I believe people should seek fulfilling lives, and that means achieving things creatively, seizing new experiences, and hopefully building meaningful relationships, even if they are few. What's the point of just living if you're not making the most of it? And as you said, I'd rather die feeling like I led a life well lived than looking back and feeling terrible about all the time I wasted and the things I wish I'd done. That's probably my biggest fear.
>>
>>29413420
What do you think of a person obtaining power and strength BEFORE commencing on being true to himself and living how he wants? E.g. Knowing how to fight, strong, rich?

It's playing safe, for sure, can you tell me what you think though?
>>
>>29413542
I think the fastest way to get strong is to throw yourself in the situation. You can do all the theoretical preparation you want, but nothing is going to prepare you more than "biting the bullet" and grabbing life. I've known people that decided to get office jobs they hate so they feel like they can go on nice vacations. I've also met people who travel with fewer resources, and have a good experience either by living cheaply or working on farms or as a teacher. The latter group is happier. Not to knock business - international business can be an exhilirating career path. You can read up on female psychology all you want, but that won't do much good - what will do good is biting the bullet, having some awkward dates, and learning what to do and what not to do firsthand. If you want to be a writer, you better be writing AND reading all the time, because at some point you're gonna have to write those first stories, and they're gonna be bad until you get in the practice and learn how to be good. The only reason to learn how to fight is if you want to be a fighter - a boxer, wrestler, MMA fighter, or something like that. The only reason to get rich is if you want to live in luxury. If you just want to go out and experience things, you don't need a ton of money.
>>
>>29413169
Checked out holland test
This is fucking shit
>>
File: exmpl.png (60 KB, 714x976) Image search: [Google]
exmpl.png
60 KB, 714x976
>>29413169
entp here. this is going well
>>
>>29414763
I got mostly entrepeneurial. Its fucking obvious. I grew up with my dad talking about running your own business. Its true when a large part of your preferences come from your influence growing up. I think like an entrepeneur and never wanted to work for others growing up but im a fucking loser bot.
>>
>>29414842
i got mostly entrepreneurial too, but it's absolutely bullshit desu. i would never like to manage of company. i would never like to do anything apart from shitposting

the neet life is for me
>>
>>29414891
Entrepeneurial is not mainly about managing your own company senpai.

Its having an idea that will make you and bringing it to reality.

Example; the creator of oculus rift; you see an opportunity to set up a desert shop? Do it; you have a business idea to capitalise the increasing demand for baby milk formula in China? Do it (this is actually a thing)

Its the opposite of having a job because nothing is meaningless, youre in control of the success and failure of your business venture which means you earn your rewards and you feel a sense of responsibility, and with that a sense of meaning behind your work as opposed to being a corporates workhorse busting your ass for a large public company e.g. Microsoft. Who knows lets say you created the next instagram/wechat/snapchat through your entrepenuerial efforts and Microsoft buys out your company for $50mil; Thats how potentially rewarding entrepenuerial pursuits can be.

No one ever becomes financially free through working for somebody else. You must take risk to reap rewards.

Entrepenuership isnt a job or a title. It's a pursuit
>>
>>29415024
I don't have the desire to bring anything to this world. I like having ideas though.
>>
>>29412773
>>29412965
Yea sounds estj or istj. Maybe more ESTJ because of the intensity.
>>
>>29415066
Don't you have ideas you want turned into reality? You ever seen that tv show where people come up to three millionaires and present their idea trying to convince the three millionaires to give funding? I remember when i a woman came up with a dog food product thats suitable for human consumption as well, no one bought into it but thats how entrepreneurship starts. You come up with an idea and it starts with a discussion "wouldn't people want to have this if it existed".

Story time: the prime minister in my country, malcolm turnbull, is Australia's wealthiest politician, self-made too. He bought a stake into an internet company in the 90s then sold it for $200mill just before he dotcom bubble burst. Yes, he worked as a lawyer becore then which was why he was able to afford buy a $500,000 stake into the company, but to sell it for $200mil? He will never make that kind of money if he continued being a lawyer today. His networth today is $500mill. No politician in Australia even comes close. Working doesnt buy you financial freedom. Well if you worked for life you are able to generate the capital to set your children up for financial freedom.

Remember flapping bird? Agario? Its unlikely youll be this successful. But with the proper skill set and mindset and the ability to manage&calculate risk, You can definitely live a more rewarding livihood than working. Working for life is for fucking chumps.

China has a lot of entrepeneurs willing to take risks. There are so many Chinese who have managed to to richer than your average first worlder within a generation, in other words, a lot of them are self-made. You can check out forbes for top chinese billionaires, Check out the latest growing number of chinese millionaires. And im not just talking about the corrupt Chinese officials. Im talking about average Chinese people who came from less than you and ended up with more than average first worlders
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-52-57.png (124 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-52-57.png
124 KB, 600x1024
Anybody with a E and F ARE DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS!
Intp master race.
>>
>>29416761
What does F means?

E/ I isfor extroverted or introverted right?

yuropoor INTP bro asking
>>
>>29415406
nah man, can't speak for other entps, but that doesn't fit me at all. i'd like to make money without having to do anything
>>
File: 39518739817157.png (23 KB, 328x288) Image search: [Google]
39518739817157.png
23 KB, 328x288
>>29412773
>tfw original post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.