[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot FEELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-08[1].png (288 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-08[1].png
288 KB, 550x535
When you fall in love with a guy who's nice to you but he is married.

She doesn't even treat him well.
I know I'm better at sex than her.
I have better fashion.
Bigger tits.
WHY DID HE HAVE TO MARRY HER
>When you're at his house and the couch in his mancave he naps on smells like him so you lay down on it and pretend to nap just so you can keep smelling him from it and pretending you're in bed together
WHY
WHY!!!
>>
Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt, you don't have anything better and probably have a gut. You failed life on literal easy mode and are on r9k.

You aren't better than anyone, you ignorant fuck.
>>
Because you don't tell him how you feel about him.
>>
>>29412651

Fuck you, homewrecker.
>>
>>29412699
haha perfect response by a robo
>>
>>29412651
>She doesn't even treat him well.
how do you know? he probably just uses you to let off steam and complain. you're his orbiter.
>I know I'm better at sex than her.
>i'm a slut
>I have better fashion.
>i spent money on useless things
>Bigger tits.
>muh genetics/obesity
>>
File: shitty superpower roll.jpg (783 KB, 4247x796) Image search: [Google]
shitty superpower roll.jpg
783 KB, 4247x796
ROLL FOR YOUR SHITTY SUPERPOWER NOW.
>>
disgusting whore
fuck off
>>
File: Bondage_Collar_Example[1].png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bondage_Collar_Example[1].png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>29412774
She's frigid and his guy friends tell me he's not getting laid enough by her. She didn't even know how to give blowjobs when they got together.
She refuses to wear heels.
She refuses to wear makeup.
She dresses conservative and boring.
She acts so fucking shy but I know its just an act to make people like her FUCK HER.
Her art isn't as good as mine.

I would wake him up with a blowjob every day and let him pull my hair and I'd have a meal for him every night. What kind of piece of shit lets the husband cook meals half the time? She is literal trash a "so shy" covered little skank.

>>29412707
I've tried flirting with him and he just seems to not care at all, when I rubbed his shoulders at work he said to cut it out but he was smiling when he said it so I know he actually wants me. I want him to cheat but its not enough. I can tell he's a good man because he won't cheat, but he deserves better than her. I could make him so much happier and would do more for him at home and be his perfect little whore too. I know what he likes, I've checked his search history.
>>
>>29412904
>She refuses to wear heels.
>She refuses to wear makeup.
>She dresses conservative and boring.
>She acts so fucking shy but I know its just an act to make people like her FUCK HER.

you stupid bitch
he doesnt want you because he found a 3D WAIFU his chick already sounds superior to your trashy ass in every way
>>
If you know he's married, you're only hurting yourself by wanting to be with him.

He's using you for your body.
>>
File: 1466283151642.jpg (64 KB, 900x416) Image search: [Google]
1466283151642.jpg
64 KB, 900x416
Why do women even come here? Assuming fembots are actually real..
>>
>>29412904
>Her art isn't as good as mine.
lol you're one of those girls who makes art only for approval from people.

>she's not a slut!
omg how terrible

i think you're overvaluing yourself
>>
>>29412940
Because I'm fucking MAD. I didn't say I was lonely, I just want this guy and he's married to a little bitch who doesn't deserve him.

>>29412942
I'm not a slut, I just want him real bad. Maybe someday you will know what its like to have a girl want you unlikely!

>>29412929
God I wish he was. He has such strong grabby looking hands.

>>29412922
Okay go marry a catholic girl then.
>>
>>29412651
>>29412904
W H O R E
H
O
R
E

Why don't you leave this place of wizardy and give blowjobs to handsome men in the streets, slut?
>>
Maybe you're just uglier than she is
>>
>femanon with huge tits mad a guy married a frigid chick
>wants to wake him up with blowjobs every day

i dunno guys i wouldn't mind being him
>>
>>29412904
You aren't desirable because of all this, you're just cheap and easy. Infact you aren't cheap and easy either because this was all written by a guy getting off to role playing, but if it were true you would be cheap and easy.

Slightly more interesting than normal roleplay threads though
>>
>>29412976

Oh. Then it's pretty harmless right now, just enjoy it for what it is.

You'll be her someday when you're married because you've had sex together 100000 times already.
>>
>>29412976
i hope you get fucking banned from this board, you have to leave right fucking now.

i hate stupid vapid piece of shit roasties who cant acquire chad and thus label themselves fembots

in reality, you are probably posting elaborate bait/normifying this board, get the fuck out and never come back normal scum
>>
I could let this post slide, but I'll say this instead:
Holy fuck you're stupid, and so is this thread
>>
File: expressions.gif (489 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
expressions.gif
489 KB, 500x376
>>29413006
You wish I was. You're a pathetic CREEP. I don't want random guys to blow, I want him.

>>29413014
Nope.

>>29413033
Whatever makes you feel "safe" in your little space here

>>29413049
He's not "chad" at all, he has no tattoos. He's more of a supersmart and forceful guy, a little fit. I'm turned on the most by his confidence and facial expressions. Here is a good example of what I mean. I saved it cause it reminds me of him so much.
>>
Hey farmer, how's it going? Slim harvest this morning?

*stands hands akimbo*
>>
>>29412651
What's so special about him anyway? :V
You really just have to move on and forget about him or it will drive you bonkers.

also post link to your and her arts plz.

- artistic gynoid :V
>>
itt: retards getting baited by a """""""girl""""""""

fucking summer newfags lmao
>>
>>29413088
is this what wolf of wall street has done to femanons?
>>
>>29413088
Show us his wife so we can see if she's ugly
>>
>>29413122
It sounds like you've been on 4chan for a year and you're trying to act superior. Not saying you are, your comment just sounds like it
>>
>>29413088
stacy mcnormalshit,

coexisting with you on a planet is fucking agonizing

please dive headfirst into a tub of hydrochloric acid
>>
>>29413117
>>29413117
No because you'll find us that way and mess everything up.

He is just a really smart guy and like a salesperson its like he always reads what you're thinking. He has all kinds of smart ways to save money or check if someone is doing real work and he takes nothing from anyone. Like he's friendly but also ruthless, and something about that is just so hot to me. Its like you know if you are with him, everything is handled. He won't let someone touch you or get away with it and he'll make sure everything is the way you want it. I've seen him go nuclear over the phone for business and just hearing it had me shaking. Even his yelling was hot af.

>>29413126
No, you'll find us all.

>>29413158
I'm not a fucking stacy but I've definitely better than average. I'm not after chad just my own "flavor" of chad, the stupid bohunks can stay with stacy.
>>
what's worse, the people who start the threads or the people who respond to them seriously? i know robots are autistic but how stupid do you have to be to REEEE over an obvious bait post senpai
>>
Hey girls I have a question. If you're driving a girls car and it smells like "feet", is it her vagina?
>>
>>29413179
>Even his yelling was hot af

what the hell is wrong with women
were they always this way?
what the fuck??
>>
>>29413088
>pathetic CREEP
Do you know where you are, fucking normalfag? Go fucking talk about your normie life on your tumblr blog.
>>
So you're crushing on some middle aged wage cuck ? Because """""his yelling""""" turns you on?

Lmaoing@yourshittaste

t. Stacey Thunderpuss
>>
>>29412976
>Maybe someday you will know what its like to have a girl want you unlikely!
lol, you're so insecure or delusional. you think if someone criticizes you it's just because they're bitter and jealous. you can't possibly have any flaws, you're so awesome!

listen, you need to get over yourself. you've invaded his privacy. you're trying to make him into a worse person. you're acting like trash.

you think just giving him a blowjob every morning will keep him interested? that'll get old for him, and he'll be attracted to the next woman who isn't so insecure and invasive that offers him sex.

sounds like you just want to be a sex toy for some successful guy so you don't actually have to do any work or improve yourself. you want him just to validate your own feelings about yourself.
>>
Girls - please try to keep daddy issues under control, it makes the rest of us look like whores. Being attracted to his "His yelling" or "his hands" and stuff like that screams daddy issues.
>>
wishing you cancer and long suffering
you are whats wrong with this world
die
>>
>>29413260
No, I'm fine to keep working and I don't actually care about his money. I care about him and I would do a better job than the vanilla he calls his wife.

>sounds like you just want to be a sex toy
For him? Yes but I also would cuddle and love him better than she could too.

>>29413257
He's 31 but doesn't look old at all. I'd like him if he was 40 or even 20, its his personality and methods I find attractive.

>>29413199
If you don't understand how that can be hot then I feel sorry for you. If you can understand why it will help you with pretty much any girl.
>>
>>29413292
>rest of us
>implying EVERY girl isn't at different levels of daddy issues

you aren't fooling anyone you fucking slut, don't come in this thread and try to act like the voice of reason
>>
>>29413318

>31 isn't old

Again, lmaoing@yourshittaste.

Daddy gave me a 5 million dollar trust fund, so I just relax all day in my beach house in Mauii and chill with all the cute young surfer Chads :3.

But yeah, have fun with your """"young looking"""" old daddy wage cuck crush lol!
>>
>>29413292
>he spanks my ass and rapes me just like dad, really turns me on
:^)
>>
>>29413339

Gotcha.

>>29413363

Asmdg wot ? Top curry
>>
Tfw you farm the farmers.
>>
>>29413429
I like curry
>>29413481
You must be a real smart guy
>>
>>29413318
Sorry, chads don't like traps. No girls on /r9k/ etc
>>
>>29412651

>FEMBOT

this meme is getting pretty old now
>>
>>29413526
It's as bad as """""femanon"""""quotation marks.
>>
File: 1463322489277-b.gif (377 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1463322489277-b.gif
377 KB, 350x280
This thread is fucking garbage.

This trap just wants attention. Why the detailed answers and pretending to be a Stacy? The fuck. Gtfo.
>>
>be 31 yr old office worker
>unmarried
>role play as Stacey in fembot threads
>tfw can't wait to touch myself in my moms lingerie when I get home tonight.
>tfw tendies Tuesday is tomorrow and mummy makes the best tendies for her big boy
>>
>>29412651
>I have better fashion.
>Bigger tits.
>WHY DID HE HAVE TO MARRY HER
Maybe she's not shallow/conceited like you are?
>>
If you were with him for a long period of time you'd get sick of blowing him every morning.

Basically, the best you can hope for is to be the other woman. Because that's the only way to keep it exciting, and you sound a lil crazy.
>>
>>29413318
What's the wife's and your bra sizes? Half a cup isn't enough
>>
File: 1456521586967.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1456521586967.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>29412651

LOST --- is this an YLYL thread? i'm ultra-lost

>TRANSLATION:

>she doesn't even treat him well.
her husband is trying to get attention

her husband just wants to fuck me and then forget me

>I have better fashion.
her husband told me about her cheap shoes (actually bought by him)

>Bigger tits.
her husband told me hers are saggy and mine are good... he did it on purpose, he just wants to Fuck'n'Forget me, hoping I fall for the trap
>>
>>29412904

So, just mail him some nudes or a story of what you want him to do to you.
>>
>people here still think fembot posts are actual women
>its 2016

come on now folks
>>
>>29412976

TRANSLATION:

>I just want him real bad

DAFUQ!!! I've decided I've to wreck my life with married dickheads, because this is the only way I think I'll be on par with my friend Stacey "the marriedmen's fucker".
>>
>tfw persistent yeast infection has spread throughout your gi tract and you're too poorfag to get any medication
>poorfag because no one will hire you

>tfw all you want to do is a film adaptation of rule of rose that's 100% genuine to the source material but the entire world would arrest you

are my feels obscure enough for you faggots
>>
File: 11.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
REAL FEMBOT FEELS HOUR

>tfw you want to look like a 2d girl
>but you are 3d and kind of ugly and will never look like a 2d girl

I wanna die tbqh
>>
>>29412651
Here's a little secret:
Men don't give a shit how good a girl is in bed

Men would actually prefer women be as unexperienced as possible
>>
>>29415150

But this is completely wrong.
>>
>>29412800
4 is a really good power if you gamble or play the lotto.
For instance, every number you select will have a 50% chance of being selected, just play numerous times at once.
You'll get tons of money, and money=power to influence people.
>>
>>29415150
As a failed normie, I prefer woman (female) that will love me and care about me. I don't give a single shit how good she fucks or blows (she'll get some practice), as long as sex is present in our life.
>>
>>29415171
I can assure you it isn't.

Men go for the youngest, most innocent, most unexperienced women they can get
Virgins are a real prize.

It's evolution m8. Men want a pure woman, just like women want a confident man

Many fems don't understand this, they end up slutting it up and ruining themselves for marriage. Such as my aunt, who was a whore all her life and had to settle with a beta shorter than her.

If you were to present two identical twins to a man, who were the same in every way except one was a virgin and the other was "experienced", he will pick the virgin every time
>>
>>29415244
then why do these men always ALWAYS always cheat on their inexperienced gfs with whores?

they don't actually love pure women, they're just insecure and think a pure women is safest because she won't cheat. but they realize that she is a boring fuck and end up cheating on her with Stacey whores who can dildo 10" and take it in the ass
>>
>>29415341
...youre not a guy, right?
>>
File: 1424325396969.jpg (586 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1424325396969.jpg
586 KB, 1280x960
roastie roastie go away
Tumblr is where you should stay
we know you are all lying whores
so please get the fuck off our board
>>
>>29415341
Again, evolution

To a man, reproduction costs 10 minutes. To a woman, it costs 18 years. This means that women are traditionally very very selective over their sexual partners, while men are programmed to go out and fuck as many women as possible to spread their seed wide and far.

Men often feel a need to go "conquer another mountain" if you know what I mean. But nobody in their right mind wants to settle down and start a family with one of these used up party sluts. Actually to most men, even the idea of his wife or gf getting fucked by someone else will cause a deep, physical revulsion
>>
>>29412651

"Fembot Feels" === a retarded woman who decided on a whim to go for a married Chad.

She's plainly asking for future damage -- while naming "love" her whim.

In fact, if "today" he dumps his wife for a smarter-nicer-sexier woman... then "tomorrow" he will dump you for a seemingly smarter-nicer-sexier woman.
Because it was actually "you" to tell him he will always be able to do.
>>
>>29415341
this.
>I want muh conservative virgin white woman because I am insecure af, then when I reach some confidence I will fill that stacy butthole with semen
you can't deny this
>>
File: 1521109235522.jpg (469 KB, 1280x938) Image search: [Google]
1521109235522.jpg
469 KB, 1280x938
>>29415426
truth. never trust someone willing to leave their current bf/gf for you
>>
>>29415150
myself, I want a girl with some experience, but not too much. no less than one partner, no more than 5 or 6. fucking a virgin is awkward, and fucking a total whore usually isn't pleasurable for either party
>>
File: 1434379090612.png (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1434379090612.png
72 KB, 250x250
>>29415341
>>29415436

>toasty roasties falling for Chad's promises once again

Maybe if you didn't go for playboy PUAs and actually vetted your guy instead of hopping in the sack with him right away you wouldn't get cheated on.
>>
>>29412651
>women EVER being allowed in a man cave
Nah, that's a cuck shed
>>
So last week my boyfriend broke up with me and then went out with his friends to "make up for time wasted with you" so that evening I went to his house (he still lives at home in his parent's basement) and I took their garden hose, kicked the basement window out just above his bed and left the hose running pouring through the hole.

Ended up ruining pretty much everything in his room, a mini fridge and TV, plus a laptop and his Xbone & PS4 PLUS a second PS4 belonging to his brother and an Ipad belonging to one the friends he was out with.

I've been laffin' all weekend at his ultra buttmad FB posts thinking one of the shitty kids next door did it
>>
>>29415106
>>but you are 3d and kind of ugly and will never look like a 2d girl
Are you thin at least? I want a kind of ugly thin gf.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.