[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever attempted suicide before? If yes, will you try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1461155549203.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461155549203.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
Have you ever attempted suicide before?

If yes, will you try again? Why/why not?
>>
Yes, but never seriously. No, I've fixed myself.

Nobody ever caught me trying.
>>
rad shirt
>>
>>29412565
I climbed out of the window once. Nobody saw me because I was looking in the interior courtyard. But didn't do it and I'm glad I didn't. Now I am a lawyer and I'm doing okay.
>>
>>29412565
I shot myself woth half a gram of heroin trying to kill myself. I've never shot before only snorted and my tolerance wasn't that high. All I remember is pushing the plunger down and feeling a rush of relaxation then I blacked out. My roommate had come in my room looking for my rent money and called an ambulance. I woke up in the ambulance in the worst pain I've ever been in. Went to detox then rehab for 6 months after that and was clean for about a ear after leaving. I relapsed like 2 months ago. Planning on trying again once I hit rock bottom.
>>
Yeah one time I drank the whole 2L coke
>>
>>29412565
Yes. No. Too scared hell might be real.
>>
>>29412747
What are you going to try the second time?
>>
>>29412792
A bigger hit with better dope. Also going to make sure no one will find me for at least a few hours so I'll actually die this time.
>>
File: o616.jpg (42 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
o616.jpg
42 KB, 600x364
>>29412565
i hanged myself on a car tow rope, pic related. parked my car in a forest behind the city, threw the rope over the tree branch, tied one end to the tow hitch, climbed the car roof, tied the other end around my neck and jumped.

the rope was more flexible than i planned, so i unexpectly fell on the ground as it tightened around my neck. then i pussied out, untied myself, packed everything and left. i had a burn marks around my neck but it already faded and nobody ever noticed.
>>
Yes.

I hope not but I probably will at some point in the future. When things go really bad for me, I get in such a rut that I have trouble seeing any way up, and suicide seems like the obvious release.

I know this is idiotic and I can see that now because I'm not in that pit of depression, but my mood tends to change a lot and completely change my way of thinking.

I don't necessarily even want that to change, because usually after spending a few days or weeks in such a depressed, miserable state, beating myself up, I find a way to completely change my life, gain some perspective, and reinvent myself, and I like that process. Those points of misery lead to the greatest change and development for me.
>>
>>29412565
No I'm afraid everyone in hell won't like me and not be my friends.
>>
>>29413056
surely some hot succubi would take a liking towards you
>>
File: DSC_0004.jpg (496 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
496 KB, 1200x1600
Every day all I can think is how badly I want to kill myself because of my shit life, but I'm too much of a pussy cuck faggot to do it. I don't even have the money or resources to buy an exit bag but I fucking need a way out. I don't want to fucking live anymore. I want the end already.
>>
>>29412790
>Too scared hell might be real

Why? Did you... experience something during your first attempt?
>>
File: Heraclitus-Weeping.jpg (105 KB, 1024x906) Image search: [Google]
Heraclitus-Weeping.jpg
105 KB, 1024x906
My parents own keys of a high place to try suicide jump, but also scared to fail and normies keeping me as vegetable for their self righteous fun.
>>
>>29412565
3 serious try
won't try it again unless I get a shotgun because some part of me seems to be clinging to this shitshow and refuses to die.
>>
File: 1452639899197.jpg (29 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1452639899197.jpg
29 KB, 567x522
>>29412588
>yes, but never seriously

Toppest of keks maybe you should kill yourself for real
>>
File: 1412361449737.jpg (32 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1412361449737.jpg
32 KB, 482x427
Yes, hung myself December 28th 2015
Blacked out, dad came in and got me down called ambulance.
Got sectioned for the whole of January, worst month of my life, was under 1:1 observations 24/7 for 3 weeks, had to shit with the door open and have someone watching me shower.
Couldn't have shoes or clothes with cords in or phone charger or headphones.
Had to take strong anti-psychotics which knocked me out for 12 hours every night.
Couldn't leave the facility until the last week when I was allowed observed 10 minute walks to the shop to buy cigarettes.

>would I do it again?
Absolutely not unless I was certain that I would die and not be interrupted, being sectioned is fucking horrific I was locked in a building with drug addicts, schizophrenics and victims of sexual abuse.
If you aren't already cracked when you go into one of those places, you will be by the time you leave.
Also hanging caused a hemorrhage in both my eyes, making the whites pure red with blood and burst all the blood vessels in my face making me look like a zombie, my friends came to visit me and couldn't look me in the eyes for a while until finally my face healed.

TL;DR If you want to die make sure nobody can stop you cause living with the consequences is worse than your life before you try, believe me
>>
>>29416577
also p.s you shit yourself when you black out and coming round is the most painful thing I've ever experienced, head feels like its going to explode, makes you vomit
>>
File: 1455375856001.jpg (149 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1455375856001.jpg
149 KB, 650x450
>>29412565
Tried to hang myself but the rope snapped, not before giving me a wound though. I was so embarrassed that I didn't try again. I went to a doctor to fix my neck/throat because it was burning 3 days after, they asked what happened and I started crying and told them everything.

A few weeks after that I had gone through some therapy and now have a diagnosis and live on disability.
>>
>>29412747
I'm assuming you got Narcan'd in the ambulance.

I've been sober from heroin/benzo's for like two weeks, but honestly I just want to get more dope. It's harder for me right now because my mom is on the look out for strange packages showing up, so I need to pull some sneaky drug wizardry.

Also, if you try again, benzo's. A lot of them.
>>
>>29416847
does it work without alcohol?
>>
>>29416577
Sounds like you went to a shitty psych hospital. The one I keep ending up in really isn't that bad. They also wouldn't have kept you under one on one observation for anywhere near that long, unless you tried to kill yourself in there. There's a chance they wouldn't have put you under that kind of observation at all if it didn't seem likely you'd make an attempt inside.

I've seen the whole face fuck up from hanging attempts before, it can be pretty brutal.
>>
>>29416886
I meant benzo's in addition to the heroin, not benzo's on their own. But adding alcohol to that combo would be a plus. Take a bunch of raw flubromazolam/clonazolam/etc., have a couple drinks if you want to be extra careful, then do the shot. If you take enough of the benzo's, you might die even if you get Narcan'd, though they might be able to make you come around.
>>
>>29416847
>>29412747
How does it feel like to be addicted to heroin? Apperently it's a >90% addiction rate after just one try. Can you describe the urge for it? Is it like a really bad itch?
>>
Several past serious attempts (and a few times self-harm borderlined on a suicide attempt). On a shitload of meds and on disability for this shit.
>>
It's been filling my thoughts quite a lot, even though I don't want my death to be through suicide. I guess the best approach is to do stuff with high risk that could result in a death and actually hope to die as a result
>>
>>29412565
I hung myself. When I regained consciousness I was in the ER. I had been dead for a little while.
>>
>>29418336
like for example?
>>
Last week, I got in my car with a hose going from the muffler to the driver window. The other day I drank a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of Zzzquil (had a feeling that wouldn't do shit).
Once tried to hang myself but there aren't any places in my house to tie the other end of the noose to that's high up enough (tallfag) to kill me.
Once went to this tower downtown and stood on the edge for a couple of minutes before pussying out.
I've been considering just ballsing up and committing suicide by cop but I want to go somewhere far away from town so I don't end up on the news here, I don't want anyone to find out what happened to me.
>>
Yepp, jumped out of the window of the 5th floor or something but hit a car. After a couple weeks at hospital and 3-5 months or something in psychiatry I got back into normieland with pretty much no long term damage. Cant say I learned a lot from the experience though since I quit taking medication and didnt get back to my therapist after the bare minimum of therapy. Still antisocial as fuck but attending higher education. All in all I seem to get by ok-ish, suicidal thoughts have become very rare so no, no plans to do that stuff again.
>>
File: 1462309409901.gif (237 KB, 199x246) Image search: [Google]
1462309409901.gif
237 KB, 199x246
>>29412565
Attempted it once a few years ago.. Probably gonna try again in a day or two
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.