[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > middle aged, poorfaggy bus driver > live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463234542791.jpg (35 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1463234542791.jpg
35 KB, 409x409
> be me
> middle aged, poorfaggy bus driver
> live in shit apartment in shit neighborhood
> no wife, no kids
> my only satisfaction in life is drinking, jerking off and shit posting on r9k
> shitposting afternoon
> encounter my favourite meme: "good form pupper"
> I try to post "good form pupper"
> "you have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original"
> wtf?
> discover that the robot is back, my shitposting days are over
> I'm fucking furious
> next day at work I'm driving dangerously fast because of the anger
> passengers keep complaining, don't fucking care
> whilst I'm arguing with a passenger some asshole walks into the road
> hit the brakes but still knock him over pretty hard
> immediately run out to check on him while somebody calls 911
> guy is lying face down, mumbling something
> I get closer and hear "it hurts, it hurts so bad"
> turn the guy on his back
> guy is hiroyuki, that robot re-enabling faggot
> lean in close to his ear and whisper: "you have been muted for eternity because your comment was not original"
> dies
> mfw

Seriously though, what the fuck is the point of the robot. Is it meant to imply that every next conversation you ever have should only contain distinct phrases that you've never used before, because that doesn't make any fucking sense!?
>>
>>29412477
>what the fuck is the point of the robot

This is the question that every member of this board asks themselves, every day of their lives.
>>
I'm just glad that jap is finally dead, two nukes wasn't enough.
>>
>>29412477
It's to stop bots from accessing the board and filling it with copy/paste threads everyday. By being original everytime you post it stops bots from posting since robots can't be original.
>>
>>29412538
No it doesn't. Before the guy re-enabled the robot there was no such problem. In fact whenever your post looks like spam you get a message that specifically says that "your comment looks like spam, please change it and try again". He made a thread asking the faggots here if they wanted the robot back and they all said yes, so now it's back.
>>
>>29412538
ksjdckjsdhnoicvjewh0fjcew0ifjcvnoisncjlskdnlcvkdsnvl kcnv olkdsnvklndlmnkv lkdsv l,l lkcvlksd;cn skl clkd vl.
original and not spam
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.