[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scores of lovesick women drooled over the chiseled 6 fee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21
>Scores of lovesick women drooled over the chiseled 6 feet-1 170 pound bandit

http://www.examiner.com/article/hot-mugshot-guy-jeremy-meeks-unveils-first-modeling-photo-flaunts-ripped-body

Yeah, sure you don't want chad, ladies.
>>
>>29412188
Jesus fucking Christ I honestly hope somebody puts a bullet in this fucker's head.
>>
File: big problems.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
big problems.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>73-9
>3-1
>>
>>29412202
For getting lucky with good genetics and getting shitloads of females to fantisize about him?
>>
Hopefully this stops him from being s repeat offender and any future problems stem from Coke use
>>
File: 1466035543049.jpg (281 KB, 1019x770) Image search: [Google]
1466035543049.jpg
281 KB, 1019x770
>where have all the good men gone!?

fuck you originality robot.
>>
>>29412188
Everyone wants an attractive partner. Except robots are the only people shallow enough to not be able to settle
>>
>>29412222

For portraying the truth about the evils of humanity.
>>
>>29412257
yeah but men don't let looks override shitty character, woman do.
>>
>>29412388
Uh that's exactly what men do
>>
I'm 6ft, have blue eyes, and don't look all that much worse than him
But I get no female attention
Shits not fair
>>
>>29412401
only rich guys date models the rest of us have to weigh good versus bad
>>
>>29412388
>men don't let looks override shitty character
Anon please. Shitloads of men are being treated horribly by their cunty gf or a woman they orbit and they all take because she's so hot and they couldn't land anyone that attractive if they left her
>>
i don't even see it
the eyes are the only chad feature
>>
>>29412188

This guy could have raped an murdered 900 million babies and put their heads on spikes all around his house and killed them in the most disgusting and torturous way possible, every woman on earth would beg him to fuck them.

In fact, if he told them that after he fucked them, he would kill them right then and there, every woman would still accept him.

Actions and behavior don't matter to women, it's either you look like a Chad or you're a piece of trash. A woman would take a broke, homeless Chad with 20 kids than be with a 6/10 quiet man with a six figure job.
>>
>>29412411
Guys will date Terrible cunts who aren't even pretty just to have a gf
>>
>>29412388
Bwhahahaha! Fucking comedy gold.
>>
>>29412822

His point is still correct, men will still date a woman that has a shitty personality(they all do) but won't let their looks cloud their judgment on how shitty their personality is. They'll know a woman is a shitty person and will say she is. A woman will always say a good looking man is a good person.
>>
>>29412890

The halo effect hits women the hardest.
>>
>>29412222
>>29412293
This is exactly why
>>
>>29412188
>all those fucking negroid features

His white features are the good ones, why don't they just like white guys? No, instead they want to deal with higher risk of STDs, infidelity, domestic abuse, low IQ, and possibly getting murdered.
>>
File: 1457059863919.png (388 KB, 660x926) Image search: [Google]
1457059863919.png
388 KB, 660x926
>>29412671

Women always flock to the most powerful males in society. They fawn over power and strength and ability.

Did you know that in the Animal Kingdom when a rival male overthrows an Alpha, all the former Alpha's women in group will immediately fuck the new Alpha without skipping a beat? Even tho the new Alpha murders every single one of their children to erase the old Alpha's lineage.

That is the evolutionary heritage of women. Let that sink in for moment.
>>
>>29413124
Because normalfags and especially women don't have the same poisoned, warped view on reality that you do.
>>
The only thing that matters are looks, woman can keep pretending and lying and saying no till they turn blue in the face.

They are all deceiving sluts.
>>
>>29412188
What's your point? That people find attractive people attractive? No-one's commenting on his great character and personality, it's purely looks, like any other model.

You could post the same of any female instagram model and go
>Yeah, sure you don't want Stacy, men
It's just a pointless thing to bring up.

>>29412388
This is dumb. Young attractive women have no problems finding partners, unless they have absolutely crippling flaws no-one would put up with, but that's the same for attractive men.
>>
>>29413124
i think it's his masculine features such as strong jawline, good cheekbones, straight nose and symmetrical face that attract women. Also the strikingly blue eyes add some bonus points.
>>
>>29413184
>Highest rates of divorce
>Highest rates of domestic violence
>Highest rates of spousal homicide

But black male/white female relationships are totally cool!
>>
Somebody help me understand.

He has that one tear tattooed under his eye. This means he has killed somebody in prison, right? He is a murderer, right?

These people who fawn over him do understand this, right?
>>
>>29413301
The tear drop tattoo doesn't necessarily mean that, no. It can also just mean you spent time in prison, or a few other things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teardrop_tattoo
>>
>>29412188
he's literally just pretty eyes and nothing else honestly
>>
I've seen threads with robots looking at pictures of women in prison and choosing which ones they'd want.

You might not personally do that, but plenty of men act just like the women you hate. Open your eyes jabroni.
>>
i wish i had light eyes. my mom has masterrace green eyes but pop cursed me with shit-brown eyes
>>
>>29413286
>Actually caring about who other people choose to fuck
>>
>>29413344
I prefer dark eyes on women
pale girls with brown eyes are god's gift
>>
>>29413351
The creation of deranged, welfare-dependant, white-hating mulattoes born largely to white mothers and absent black fathers is something that affects white people, yes.

BM/WF is the most dysfunctional relationship by any statistical metric.
>>
>>29413374
Anon, not him, but I think you need to spend some time away from /pol/. Being statistically likely doesn't mean something will always be the case. Doesn't even mean it's more likely to happen than not.

The issue with the whole "Muh statistics" thing is that raw numbers never tell the full story. How were those kids raised? Where? Were there other societal impacts apart from race that could cause them to develop a certain way? Any number of factors could influence this, it's not rational to go "No, my numbers say there's a correlation this and that, so therefore this must be the cause of that".
>>
>>29413449
>Being statistically likely doesn't mean something will always be the case.

Over nine in ten BM/WF marriages in divorce.

Compared to 4.5 for WM/WF and 2.5 for AM/AF.

>Doesn't even mean it's more likely to happen than not.

That's exactly what it means you dumb nigger. Learn 2 stats.

>The issue with the whole "Muh statistics" thing is that raw numbers never tell the full story.

Yeah, of course. It's not like everyone in earth large numbers of black people live is a shitty place to live or anything. It's just some conspiracy perpetrated by white "/pol/tards".

Fuck off. White women are 16 times more likely to be murdered by a black partner than a white partner.

Try and explain that one away with your "we are all the same" mantra.
>>
>>29413449
>Let me violate occam's razor to explain away the facts without reference to the elephant in the room

Daily reminder it was easier for NASA to send Voyager II to the edge of the solar system and for the ESA to land a probe on Titan than it is for black people to achieve "equality" with white people on every white nation on earth.
>>
>>29412890
Lmao no, only betas who lack options and willpower to leave will remain with a shitty girl out of desperation. However a woman can be treated like meat with a hole and spoken to without respect and will 99% of the time remain if the male is very good looking.

Its been proven countless times on tinder and in social experiments. I know a couple of dudes that barely say shit and get in a girls pants due to aesthetics. You often hear that "girls like assholes" but i have never heard someone say "guys only go for the rude or bitchy women".
>>
>>29413501
Do you work for a razor company? Because that was some serious edge.
>>
>>29413501
>Over nine in ten BM/WF marriages in divorce.

Did you literally just ignore what I said completely, that stats don't tell a full story, and post more fucking stats? Holy shit dude, that's some advanced retardation.

Read the second paragraph of my original post again, and this time, try to actually understand what I'm saying, don't just get angry and throw more numbers without context at me. There's a reason that studies aren't just "dude look at these stats. lmao", and why people actually need an education to be qualified enough to reliably interpret them in a rational way.

Also, stop putting words in my mouth mate, you've got shit in quotations that I never even said.

>>29413543
Kind of ironic that /pol/ loves stats and saying [citation needed] so much then throws out impossible to prove comment likes this, don't you think?
>>
>>29412822
Typical "le smug redditor" response. Can't come up with a counter-argument, but still needs to let everyone know how superior he is by saying that something he thinks is wrong was funny.
>>
>>29413604
Why is it so difficult for you to accept that the dysfunction is based on things related to race? Why do you search for all possible alternatives other than race? Not him but this is irrational. You're obviously not an honest person if this is your approach.
>>
>>29413628
>i'm just going to ignore all the actual responses to focus on the one guy who I can most easily dismiss without thinking about it

Good job anon.
>>
>>29412188
Women are attracted to criminals. Serial killers are known to get excessive amounts of love letters. If Elliot Rodger didn't die and got arrested instead, he would have a whole harem of Stacies waiting for him on the outside.

Women are fucked in the head.
>>
>>29413640

You're dealing with people who genuinely and unironically believe that all people on earth are biologically the same and only differ in terms of "skin color", you'll never get through to them. That or they have a vested interest in lying to themselves. E.g. Black people who really do believe their relative rates of failure are down to "white racism".

Any fool can see relationships based on self loathing and race fetishes don't last.
>>
>>29413640
>Why is it so difficult for you to accept that the dysfunction is based on things related to race?

Why are you assuming I'm refusing to accept it? Sure, I'm not willing to accept it based purely on the biases of a couple kids on /pol/, but if there was a study that proved that even in the absence of other factors that could cause this reaction, I'd accept it.

>Why do you search for all possible alternatives other than race?

Because that's kind of how studies have to work? You can't just make an assumption of your pre-existing biases based on some raw numbers and go "Look, science agrees", when you've refused to look into any possible alternatives yourself.

>You're obviously not an honest person if this is your approach.
>calls me not honest while proceeding to use attack my character instead of providing criticism of my logic

Sounds like you're being a bit hypocritical mate.
>>
File: 1459184814117.jpg (63 KB, 758x759) Image search: [Google]
1459184814117.jpg
63 KB, 758x759
>>29412188
I'm pretty pleased for him, it's nice to see him get ahead. It's got to be better than gang banging. It makes me laugh that in the U.S, if you're at the bottom of the pile, the only way out is a fucking miracle lol. What a shitty country.
>>
>>29413644
Thanks, anon. I do my best.
>>
>>29412188
>Chad
Thats a nigger meaning its a Tyrone.

Also Im not gay but his face is perfect by male aesthetics.
>>
>>29413692
It's up to you to postulate a mechanism by which the observable facts can be explained via another causative factor and then prove this. As it is you're not doing anything other than conjecture based on the fact you don't like the results right now.
>>
>>29413679
Race really is a social construct, but eugenics are also real. Whites and blacks are indisputably biologically different, but the concept of race itself is a social construct. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>29413712
I think he's only half nigger, but your retard mind isn't able to comprehend that.
>>
>>29413726
Is there confirmation hes a mulatto?
>>
>>29413715
>It's up to you to postulate a mechanism by which the observable facts can be explained via another causative factor and then prove this

No, it's actually not. As you (or that other poster) made the original claim that race is the cause of all these things, it's up to you to actually prove that it is. That's how burden of proof works, not "I'm going to make a claim, and until you can disprove it, I'm right".

>As it is you're not doing anything other than conjecture based on the fact you don't like the results right now.

It's really, really not. Though the fact you think that using basic scientific methodology is bias and means I simply don't like the facts says a lot about your ability to accurately interpret data.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 106x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 106x154
>please settle for me 20 years later robots even though i didnt want you and i hated you
Yeah, fuck you
>>
This is the female equivalent of sticking your dick in crazy.

Why is that even a thing?
You know why
>>
>>29413702
You're right the government should hold all our hands.

If you're on the bottom, you usually deserve to be there. Have you made tea for Ahmed yet? He will be angry if you don't
>>
>>29413746
>light skin
>blue eyes
>nigger facial features
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 104x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 104x128
>>29412257
Why settle many years later for some used-up Stacy?
Why should we have to wait and not you?
>>
>>29413797
>deserve
No one deserve anything at all, why cant you stupid monkeys control your greed?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 974x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 974x750
>>29413797
If I'm on the bottom, I'll get to the top of the mountain and cuck you.
>>
>>29413799
There is barely any nigger cranial feature on him hes more like a quadroon.
>>
>>29412671
>every woman on earth would beg him to fuck them
There are women out there who would reject him on his appearance alone.

>>29413183
>That is the evolutionary heritage of women. Let that sink in for moment.
And so your evolutionary heritage, one which - according to you - involves the killing of children is preferable?
Besides, do you feel an irresistible urge to kill children?
Jesus Christ, we aren't wild animals.
>>
>>29413183
>the person who actually spends time drawing this shit
Probably a pimple-faced basement-dwelling neckbeard
>>
women are fucking sociopaths.
they need to be lined up and shot
>>
File: image.jpg (773 KB, 600x5104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
773 KB, 600x5104
>>29413183
You actually believe this fucking cuckold?
>>
>>29413836
Look at his lips and nose, you imbecile.
>>
You guys should look up the twitter: beatmechrisbrown or something like that.
>>
>YES GOY, HATE WOMEN, THEY'RE ALL EVIL
>STRONG FAMILIES ARE BAD AND ARE IN NO WAY NEEDED FOR A CIVILISATION TO PROSPER
>YES GOY, UNDERMINE THE VERY PRINCIPLES YOUR WESTERN NATION WAS FOUNDED UPON AND HELP US DESTROY YOUR CULTURE
>>
>>29413882

sorry that you're unable to discern the actions of one lone wolf male to the actions of an entire female tribe. the former is a telling of singular rivalry, the other is a display of female hypergamy.

> we aren't wild animals

yeah no. biology shows evolutionary development contains vestigial baggage. the female brain is geared towards hypergamy at any cost. as our animal ancestors show, maternal instinct isn't even enough.
>>
>>29414024
>BLAME JEWS FOR EVERYTHING, NOTHING IS YOUR FAULT
people have been complaining about women for literally thousands of years, before contact with jews
>>
File: tumblr_nbt3x3WjF31rn6umyo1_500.jpg (97 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbt3x3WjF31rn6umyo1_500.jpg
97 KB, 480x600
http://hotandbusted.tumblr.com/

pic related is a srs qt
>>
>>29414024
The fuck? I don't even have that image saved.
>>
>>29413124
cause pasty skin is ugly af
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1018x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1018x544
>he follows the beta male provider for the female meme because the world told him to
>not sticking it to these faggots
>>
>>29414024
well, yes, civilization pretty much does exist solely for the benefit of women but that's no reason to roll around in it
>>
>>29414057
I think you're full of shit, and likely being paid to push this bullshit down the throats of young, vulnerable males.
>>
>>29414120
That's is some seriously stupid reasoning, my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 762x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 762x1049
>>29414057
Are you being paid to shill your cuckoldry? To prevent us from succeeding?
>>
>>29414120

oh wow, and just like that you resorted to being a dumbfuck.
>>
>>29413758
>>29413809
>>29413833
>>29414101
>>29414144

Just realized that this is all one guy. A very autistic avatarfag looking for attention. Here's your (You)s, now fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 293x419) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 293x419
>>29412188
To be fair, the dude really only looks his best when the lighting and angle is right.

He can switch between being an 8 or 9 to a 4 or 5 (my opinion).
>>
>>29414129
Why?
It's quite obvious there are efforts to undermine and destroy western values, why would this board in particular be safe?
>>
>>29414169
>just realized
>>
>>29414057
>biology shows evolutionary development contains vestigial baggage

Proof?

>he female brain is geared towards hypergamy at any cost

Proof?

>maternal instinct isn't even enough.

Proof?

You can't just make claims like "Biology shows this" without actually showing some evidence that biology does in fact show those things anon. And no, a link to red pill youtuber doesn't count as proof.
>>
>>29412188
The irony is that there will probably be at least 10 threads made by robots worshiping some girl they don't even know.
>>
>>29414171
Most professional models are this way anon, they looks absolutely great in shoot, but because they have kind of strange features, they look bizarre in day to day situations.

I guess glamor model types are a bit different, but the point still stands. The only photos they let us see, are the best possible photos of them that could be done.
>>
>>29414171
He honestly looks like a white trash wigger, even though he's like probably half black himself.
>>
>>29414169
>>29414129
>>29414057
>>29413797
>>29413702
>>29413183
(You)
DUDE ANIMALS LMAO
>>
Reminder that there are paid shills on r9k and pol to spread sjw and feminist shit. Just ignore them
>>
>>29414223
And don't forget muh animal kingdom and that we all have to be stacy's providers
>>
>>29414223
Those niggers keep pushing the "DUDE JUST DATE A NON-VIRGIN LMAO" meme.
>>
>>29414223
>Paid shills

Never heard anything on this board that sounded stupider.
I'm sure you'll go and call me one too because the world is conspiring against you.
>>
>>29414223
>paid shills
>on 4chan, a free anonymous image board

How exactly is that profitable? If I were a jew, I'd at least shill at a sanders rally or someshit where liberals dish out donations like its nothing.
>>
>>29414182

you're sealioning. so strap on your tampon and do your own basic research.
>>
>>29414248
Fuck off with your taqiyya, nigger.
>>
Wow, this place has so many professional biologists, like holy shit.

I'm surprised you havent gotten a job with your PhD in Biology and what not.

Hormones, hypergamy, the animal is man amirite?
>>
>>29414248
>>29414129
>t-that's stupid!
Fuck off, we got you.
>>
>>29414057
>removes free will from the equation because it throws a wrench in your beliefs
>assumes it has always been this way and that slags aren't the result of a degenerate modern culture
>comparing humam behavior to wild animals
wew
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 620x465
>>29414201
You're exactly right. Once people saw his mugshot, that was all they knew. Most didn't care to look into it and those that did ended up losing interest.
>>
>>29414261
>GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE PROOFS TO LIKE GOD GO EDUCATE YOURSELF
fuck you, give proofs now or you're a shill
>>
>>29414261
You made the claim mate, if you can't actually support it with anything, don't fucking make it. It's fine to call it your theory, but it's stupid to say that it's hard science.
>>
>>29414256
To prevent the spread of an ongoing and a growing community of people (mostly men) who become more and more aware of the true nature of the new PC trend, feminism, sjwism.
>>
>>29413946
His nose is caucasoid, negroids have big flat nose. Also nigger lips are as dominant as their nappy hair in hybrids so that a given.
>>
>>29414265
>We r legion we r anonymoose xDDDDD

Oh man, so edgy.
>>
>>29414304
Look at the other pictures of him posted ITT you fucking mong. He's clearly mulatto.
>>
>>29414308
>5 cents have been added to your bank account
You can leave now
>>
>>29414256
Whoever is paying the shills seems to think that the effect their psych warfare bullshit is supposed to have is worth the cost.
>>
>>29414263

i'm an anthropologist actually. 12 years studying natives and digging up fossil records. I now teach at a prestigious school.
>>
>>29414304
>caucasoids
>negroid
>hybrids

Why do you guys always use these words? Literally every hardcore racist uses these, it's hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 416x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 416x296
Please leave shills
>>
*talks*
>>
File: 1465920700469.jpg (61 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1465920700469.jpg
61 KB, 480x479
>>29412188
He served his sentence. Luckily for him, someone figured out he was very good looking, now he gets a second chance at life. I don't envy this guy. I hope he rides this gravy train all the way to the end.
>>
>>29414364
Fuck off Leslie
>>
>>29414330
I really hope you're not being serious. But keep replying with the "shill" conspiracy. I didn't think this was something someone actually cared about.

>OH NO THEY'RE RUINING MY FAVORITE WEBSITE WAAAHHHHHH SHILLS!!! JEWS DID IT!!! NIGGERS!!!!
>>
>>29414374
Look at the shill, he's getting a little upset that people caught on.
>>
>>29414332
What do you propose the point of shilling here is? This website isn't that popular compared to literally hundreds of others.

>>29414367
I just hope he doesn't rely on his looks completely, modelling careers are renowned for being short lived, as in a couple years at most sort of short lived, there's always someone younger and prettier coming along.
>>
>>29414367
>>29413702

Probably women posting these. They always fall for the "he's a hot bad boy, but now he turned his life around and I'm so ready to accept his seed!". Typical.
>>
>>29414374
You seem quite irritated by the fact people are assuming you're a shill.
Just fuck off. We will never respect women or believe they are equal.
>>
>>29414343
Just like how geneticists and biochemists just happen to conveniently show up in threads where people are exposing how GMOs are making people sick.
Hope your prestigious paycheck is worth selling your humanity over, you fucking bootlicker.
>>
>>29412214
Kek. Warriorfags on suicide watch.
>>
Either it's women posting this shit trying to excuse their promiscous pro-cuck behavior or shills really don't like us and want us to fail. No one else believes in this "animal kingdom" shit.
>>
>>29414400
>SWITCH TACTICS
I can see you.

>>29414396
See
>>29414024
>>
>>29414447
Why would the Jews want to destroy Western civilisation? That's where they make all their money. Do you think that a powerful Jewish family like the Rothschild would want the West to collapse, which would result in the collapse of their banks, and loss of literally trillions of dollars?
>>
Can the tinfoil guy spamming up this thread with "SHILL!" "JEWS!" "MUSLIMS!" "NIGGERS!" "MUH WHITE FAMILY" we heard you so can you please shut the fuck up already?
>>
>>29413754
>No, it's actually not

Yes it is. He has already presented evidence that shows BM/WF relationships are predictive of dysfunction well above average rates.

Your point is "well there are other factors at play", this is conjecture. What you need to do is to present actual evidence that shows another factor being even more predictive of dysfunction when controlling for race.
>>
>>29414482
How much do you get payed per shitpost, fammy?
>>
>>29414493
I've already explained why this is not the case anon, if you can't be fucked reading my posts, I'm not going to restate it for you.

Just so you don't get confused though, here's the posts in particular.
>>29413692
>>29413604
>>29413449

All he did was prove there's a correlation. And we all know correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x422
>this thread is still going
>>
>>29414527
>All he did was prove there's a correlation. And we all know correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, right?

This is fallacious. If there is a stronger predictive factor at play, then suggest what it could be and present evidence it has a stronger coefficient than the predictive cause and evidence he presented.

At the moment you're just postulating there could be another factor at play without actually offering anything up. That's a textbook fallacy.

Black people aren't just hated by white people FYI. I'm not white and I certainly hate your kind.
>>
>>29414261
Guess the other dude won then anon. No research no win.
>>
>>29414474
They're replacing it with a culture that's far easier to control.
The people coming in from other countries are very superstitious, magical thinkers, and they are using these people to help put the final nail in the coffin for the culture that was the source of all their power in the first place.
They are cutting humanity off.
>>
>>29414604
>cutting humanity off
from?
>>
>>29414590
>This is fallacious

It's really not, it's basic scientific methodology.

>If there is a stronger predictive factor at play, then suggest what it could be and present evidence it has a stronger coefficient than the predictive cause and evidence he presented.

I have suggested what it may be. And it is in no way a fallacy to suggest that a raw piece of data suggesting a relationship between two phenomenon (namely inter-racial relationships and dysfunctional ones) isn't enough to draw a direct X causes Y conclusion from them. Using your logic, I could go "The heart beats 100% of the time when you have a broken leg, therefore your heart beating is the reason your leg is broken", and until someone could prove otherwise, that is in fact correct. It's ridiculous. The burden of proof is on him to provide a study that proves that throughout all different situations, socially and economically, an inter-racial relationship will have a higher than average chance of divorse or experiencing dysfunction. You cannot simply claim something is correct and expect others to believe it is so.

>Black people aren't just hated by white people FYI. I'm not white and I certainly hate your kind.

I literally never said black people were only hated by white people, and there's absolutely no evidence that I'm black, which I'm not. Attempting to attribute characteristics to me that you view as negative is kind of childish, don't you think?
>>
>>29414686
Its strength.
>>
>>29414604
It seems to me that a very capitalist society reliant on largely Jewish controlled banks and media would be by far an easier one to control than one with very anti-semitic cultural views (not in a meme way, but middle easterners really fucking hate jews), or one that's for wasteful spending of money.

An extremely right wing both socially and economically society would benefit the jews way more than a left wing one.
>>
>>29414598

can you stop samefagging? no one actually cares what you think on the internet, especially if you cant even perform your own basic research.
>>
>>29414845
I'm the original guy that posted it, and he's not me.

>>29414598
>>29414182
>>29414287
>>29414295
Only the original and one of those replies was me, I'll prove it in the next post.
>>
>>29414845
you have no proof you fucking fraud
if you make a claim you have to back it up with proof
>>
File: eeeee.png (9 KB, 568x201) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.png
9 KB, 568x201
>>29414881
Here you go anon.

originalsoeueuehe
>>
>>29412388
Men often date bitches and simply stay with them because they are hot and the sex is good.

Ask any guy and he will tell you about his crazy but hot ex

And that fit in the OP isn't even that bad. He had a gun, but who hasn't.

You don't know his character. You just tell yourself that he must be a douchebag because he puts effort into his looks
>>
>>29414887
Holy shit dude, how mad are you? I said I would prove it in the next post, there was no way for me to do so without them all quoted in one place, and you replied before it was even possible for me to do so.

Go take a breather or something, calm down a bit.
>>
>>29414744
I doubt they actually subscribe to the religious beliefs.
Anyway, when all that's left is backwards-thinking foreigners and the lobotomized remnant of the indigenous people, what makes you think they'll even be capable of figuring out who's in charge or resisting in any effective way?
>>
>>29414933
I didn't reply to you dumbshit
Looks like you're both fucking idiots
>>
>>29414947
Fuck, yeah, I'm not sure how I misread that, that was pretty dumb of me. Give me a break though, it's pretty late here.
>>
>>29414721
>I have suggested what it may be.

What exactly?

>

>And it is in no way a fallacy to suggest that a raw piece of data suggesting a relationship between two phenomenon (namely inter-racial relationships and dysfunctional ones) isn't enough to draw a direct X causes Y conclusion from them.

No, it's not enough to draw an absolute direct causation between the two, but it's enough to say one is predictive of the other.

>The heart beats 100% of the time when you have a broken leg, therefore your heart beating is the reason your leg is broken

The difference here is that we have stronger predictive causative factors of leg bone's health than the heart's beating, established in medical anatomy and research.

>The burden of proof is on him to provide a study that proves that throughout all different situations, socially and economically, an inter-racial relationship will have a higher than average chance of divorse or experiencing dysfunction.

You realize there is no study out there that establishes controls for all possible hypothetical causes right?

This is a thinly veiled argument from silence.

The black race is finished when white people disappear from this earth.
>>
>>29413797
I could feel the butt hurt from here lmao

You're a disgrace to your country
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.