[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yeah I'm totally a loner nerd girl" >"4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: e826dafbaf6e05.jpg (29 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
e826dafbaf6e05.jpg
29 KB, 500x504
>"Yeah I'm totally a loner nerd girl"
>"4chan? I don't go on that forum often because there are pedophiles on it but some boards have funny memes"
>"Wow look at all these freaks on /r9k/ they're over 20 and they don't even have a job"
>"You watch cartoons? you are a grown man, what is wrong with you? man up!"
>"You want to kill yourself? but there is so much to live for! suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!"
>"Ani-may? what's that?"
>"Yeah I go to the gym, I gotta look good for my boyfriend, right?"
>"You play games on a Nintendo GameCube? isn't that an ancient console? Get yourself an xbox one or something."

Literally my conversation with my sister last sunday.
>>
is she atractive?
>>
>>29412216

She's a solid 7 but somewhy her bf is still a 10/10 chad

>Jet black dyed hair with neon shades and shit
>Puts way too much makeup
>Small bra size, I'd say maybe B
>>
I doubt she said all of those things desu

>>29412254
It's called living life on easy mode
>>
>>29412254
women really do live life on easy mode
>>
>>29412177
you should ask her what nerd means to her and if she thinks it's cool
>>
>>29412177
How is that literally a conversation?
>>
File: 555.gif (653 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
555.gif
653 KB, 800x450
>>29412254
>>29412320

Here's a full version of our talk with what I said as well.

>(Me) - did you get into nerd stuff or something or you just put on that that marvel shirt for nothing?
>"Yeah I'm totally a loner nerd girl"
>(Me) - if so do you know about 4chan?
>"4chan? I don't go on that forum often because there are pedophiles on it but some boards have funny memes"

(another point in the conversation)

>(Me) *Showing her the /r9k/ board*
>"Wow look at all these freaks on /r9k/ they're over 20 and they don't even have a job"

(another point again)

>(me) Do you watch cartoons? Marvel cartoons, Disney cartoons, anything like that?
>"You watch cartoons? you are a grown man, what is wrong with you? man up!"

(another point)

>(me) I know that you wouldn't care, but I have a lot of suicidal thoughts lately.
>"You want to kill yourself? but there is so much to live for! suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!"

(another point)

>"You watch anime by chance?"
>"Ani-may? what's that?"
>(me) nevermind.

(another point)

>(me) you lost weight.
>"Yeah I go to the gym, I gotta look good for my boyfriend, right?"
>(me) your boyfriend should love you for who you are.. not your body.

(another point)

>"So on what system do you play video games? I play on my Nintendo gamecube and pc mostly"
>"You play games on a Nintendo GameCube? isn't that an ancient console? Get yourself an xbox one or something."
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.