[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British NEETs - How do you do it? How do you afford a roof over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1379819289913042.jpg (26 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1379819289913042.jpg
26 KB, 500x288
British NEETs - How do you do it? How do you afford a roof over your head, food, Internet, etc.?
>>
>>29411794
enroll in university on an easy course and live off of student loans

5 years of comfy and still going here, requires maybe 5 hours of effort a week vs having to go sign on for the dole etc
>>
>>29411842
>enroll in university

you realises that means you are not a NEET?
>>
>>29411794
I live with my mum
>>
>>29411794
Parents.

I could probably get on PIP and ESA if I played up my minor disability, though. Combined, it might be just enough to afford a shitty place of my own. But who knows how long that would last.
>>
That might actually be genius... But what would you consider to be an easy course? And wouldn't you have to pay off those loans after uni?
>>
Parasite in my old bedroom at my parents. I worked and saved so have maybe 14000 in the bank. I don't pay rent and can do whatever I want. I'll get another job soon but after the late one I'm living NEET for awhile.
>>
>>29411932
Not that uni anon but you don't have to pay off the loans until you're earning above a certain threshold. If you're on minimum wage for your entire life then you won't have to pay any of the loan, ever.
The government really should be panicking about this more.
>>
>>29411932
something with very little class time and mostly essays that you can do at home - history is what i'm doing but i'm sure there are some that actually give you a shot at getting a job if the thought seizes you

you dont pay back student loans until you're earning over 23k or something like that and it gets written off after a few years of that
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.