[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to go back to college next year. I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1442652761884.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
I don't want to go back to college next year.

I have no friends there and often go days without talking to people. Not to mention I'm forced to have a randomly assigned roommate.

At least at home I'm comfortable and can talk with my family. Help, what do I do?
>>
Get an internship so that you can get the career you are studying for.
>>
>>29411637
>randomly assigned roommate
cant you just take the same as last year?

>Help, what do I do?
study and get over it quickly
>>
look up single residency

I didn't go home during breaks and spent my time there. being virtually alone in your room, building and whole campus when everyone went home was sublime
>>
ask for a refund and go to trade school instead
>>
Another anon here.

I'm in collage and living with parents. How do you guys get by living in a dorm? What do you spend on shopping weekly/monthly and how do you afford it? Do you get your food from someplace on campus or do you actually go to the store? And how hard was moving out onto campus when you were ready to do it?

I'm thinking about moving onto a campus but can't really cook well and my eyes are too shitty to drive. Afraid these two things might be a hindrance.
>>
>>29411637
Got any decent community colleges in your area? You could just go to class and go straight to your room for the rest of the day.
>>
>>29411735
>I'm in collage
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 520x388
>>29411735
>I'm in collage
Wew lad
>>
>>29411866
>>29411994
I spelled it wrong while typing before getting some food. The first correction option must've been collage instead of college.
>>
>>29411637

>boo hoo, college isn't a big party

Why the fuck are you even in college?? Are you there to learn a skill, or is it just an expensive day-care center for you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.