[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, what do you mean when you say you don't know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
/r9k/, what do you mean when you say you don't know how to talk to girls? I assume it's one of the following:

>with confidence
>about their interests, which are probably different from yours
>without X consequence
>>
>>29411564
A lot of robots (further reinforced by normalfag shitposting) think that all interaction with a female has to have sexual connotation.
Due to contrary belief, talking to women is, in fact, pathetically easy. So easy that even a caveman could do it.
>>
The second and third one and also the first one, but I am confident in my inability to perfomr the second two, if that makes sense.
>>
>>29411564
I can't interface with their brains. They are very emotionally driven. Too many nuances. They don't say what they think and vice versa. Body language is too important and I don't notice it. They also try to figure out what I'm (really) thinking (and they seem generally better at that) but they can't because I'm pretty much only verbal and I don't leak emotions very much. That means I don't communicate very well to them either.

>>29411598
>caveman
I guess they didn't have autism back then.
>>
File: 1464049944600.png (179 KB, 710x654) Image search: [Google]
1464049944600.png
179 KB, 710x654
I honestly don't even know.
They feel like a completely different species to talk to. I think that inexperience plays an important role in it, and might contribute to the lack of confidence to start a conversation too.

All in all, very few women possess the same interests I do, so learning how to interact with them is fruitless too, since it would be a net loss.
>>
>>29411564

>what do you mean when you say you don't know how to talk to girls?

I cant talk to anyone male or female without it being awkward for them. I just cant into conversation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.