[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hello there, wageC U C K ! What a fine day it is, a fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1463666152072.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1463666152072.png
226 KB, 393x401
Why hello there, wageC U C K !

What a fine day it is, a fine day indeed. The sun is shining, the sky is a deep blue and the wagies are slaving away!

The best way to enjoy this is to get myself a Subway sandwich made just for ME by a qualified sandwich artist. And of course I'll be sure to choose only the FINEST of ingredients for my meal.

You see, wagie, Subway makes sure to use the highest quality ingredients to ensure customer satisfaction.

As they say, wagecuckie
Another day, another dollar!
>>
File: 1466168736079.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466168736079.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>29411518
It is (You) again. You are dividing the community of NEETs. Look at your Pepe, it has lost the healthy green colour. Subway sandwhiches are cancerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 4000x2672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 4000x2672
>>29411518
Their flatbread sucks ass and everything else is too doughy

Fuck off neet, Moe's and Chipotle are 10x better. Take your lunch meat with you
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29411518
This is almost my favorite food.
>>
>>29411518
i've been a neet to long. i want to be a wagecuck, but i just can't handle the real world.

i wish i could earn money and buy myself food instead of relying on my dad. i can't even go to centrelink to fill out the forms, it's too much stress.

i'll probably die of starvation when my dad can't take care of me anymore.
>>
Go back to contemplating suicide you disgusting Neet
>>
>>29412434
Nobody can handle the real world, senpai. Just go in there and try your best. I am at work right now even though I never talk to anybody and constantly hide to avoid contact. But at least I'm trying, right?
>>
>>29411551
>wagecucks attempting to sockpuppet again
This tactic is getting stale.
>>
Hello /neetcuck/,

Woke up naturally at 9:30pm, got out of bed and took a couple of dabs before getting in my jacuzzi. I have work at 1:30 but until then I can relax since Im not a cuck. BTW I also get paid $15 an hour to sit behind a computer, correct grammar mistakes, and smoke more weed.
>>
File: 1466092560784s.jpg (8 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1466092560784s.jpg
8 KB, 250x248
>>29413851
I am sorry. I am just tired of my fellow NEETs not taking the opportunities that a NEET life brings. I do not think the good life such as described by Ancient Greeks and Roman stoics to be about playing vidya games and eating subway trash with processed meat that does give one cancer.

I am writing my thesis on the behaviour of organisations by combining the insights of sociology and complexity science, while I occasionally help other NEETs get motivated and enjoy a LAVISH and FREE CARE life.

This NEET is slowly killing himself by eating bread made entirely of sugars and processed meat that gives you cancer. He could be eating the superiour Medditerean diet passed on by generations, with a few modifications based on the insights of doctors and other scientists.

This NEET is a shame to our community and I want him gone!

Also please if you have the time take a look at this excellent documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

Thanks.

t. Concerned NEET
>>
>>29414266
But that is the benefit to te NEET life--life without constraints. He can spend it however he wants. If he wants to be a fat NEET that uses his time watching anime, fapping, and eating processed shit so be it. It's how a lot of retired wagecucks spend their newly found NEET life. It's his to choose. Just like I choose to live the fitness life and self-improvement by lifting, running, study philosophical texts, volunteering by cooking at shelters, and learning new languages. That is what brings me pleasurs. That may not be in his case. Whatever it may be, it"s his freetime. Let him be.

People are always going to misjudge and stereotype us as fatass losers who sty in their bedrooms doing nothing but sleeping, fapping, etc. You deal and educate people about teir false stereotypes.
>>
Did you hear about that tendies deal at McDonals guys? That's nuts.
>>
The people who male these threads are fucking normies and need to get the fuck out. True robots wouldn't be able to even bring themselves to leave the house, much less go out in public and interact with people, even further less for a monetary transaction. A true robot would ask mommy to go to Subway and get him something that wouldn't upset his autistic palate with strange tastes and textures.
>>
subway is good neet food actually
its not too expensive, its relatively healthy, theres a sub of the day so you can have a change every day
>>
>>29415386
Not if you enter the nutritional rabbit hole, trust me on this. But >>29414480 is right. NEETs should stand together, shoulder to shoulder. In diversity we find our strenght.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.