[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help robros My dick has shrunk from a solid 6 to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Please help robros
My dick has shrunk from a solid 6 to just under 5 inches over the 4/5 months, only just realised when I measured and there is hardly any info on the net
Has anybody experienced this or know what causes it? It's really adding to my anxiety and I am way too insecure to go the doctor
>>
>Has anybody experienced this or know what causes it?
Yes, it happened to me too, but have mo idea what caused it to happen.
>>
Yea, too much prolonged edging masturbation can do that to you. Don't worry about it, its not like you're ever going to have sex anyway.
>>
You're gaining weight.
>>
>>29411481
Yes but I'm literally 3/10 and the only physical attribute I was content with
>>
>>29411497
No one will see it except doctors and men in the locker room after swimming in the pool maybe. I have accepted that my sex drive is a nuisance and the only use I get out of my dick is to aim when peeing
>>
are your erections the same strength?

are you sure you were 6 inches to begin with and weren't just imagining you were bigger?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.